Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KushCoin [KHC] Grow/Use KushCoins ~ Join the growing community - page 6. (Read 18586 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
dajackal i cant retrieve my login using the forgot password..

error message : Unable to send mail to your address
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I had free time today, so I decided try to make a logo for this coin. This is the result:

If you devs like the logo you can take it like official, it's not doesn't matter. It did just because I wanted.

Anyways the POST SHOULD HAVE A LOGO ON THE FIRST PAGE!

donations are always welcome: 1G8yrrXqyEcGzKLeDhKxHzh2Sp3Vf1S7Mg
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Kushcoin Mac OS X Wallet

happy 420 -- compiled by instacash

Link =  https://www.dropbox.com/s/278gsxio4plvsvk/Kushcoin-Qt-MacOSX-instacash.zip

md5 = 881ea5c6987ef6bd0aafb380dfe3429a

After first launch, put the kushcoin.conf included in the zip into
Code:
~/Library/Application Support/Kushcoin/
(launch Finder, then choose: Go > Go to Folder (Shift-Command-G) and enter ~/Library/Application Support/Kushcoin/)

Please send green donations to KHC:  1MzFcJJimnMM9wPceVPWSi3Ma3ZXET17E6

Thank you

Activity: 272
Does anyone have a confirmed balance on this pool?  I have been mining on it for the last 6 hours, have all kinds of unconfirmed, but no confirmed balance.

I can.  30K in the wallet now, 4K confirmed on site, another 28K unconfirmed.

There are 120 confirms for a block, and there are a lot of blocks.  Waiting sucks, I know, but they'll be there.  I've been mining this site for a day now, everything seems to work except for the Net HashRate meter.

Whatcha hashin', jsgh?

[/quote]Very little hashing.... I have 2 Sapphire 5850's running around 375 kh/s each.  Was solo mining until this morning, was doing pretty good until the diff. change to 1.  Banked almost 350K soloing.
[/quote]

Kewl, I've got a pair of Sapphire 5870s.  Pretty good cards, for a start.

To twist a phrase, " I have not yet begun to hash!".
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
You really gotta make it so blocks are faster found.
Activity: 55
Does anyone have a confirmed balance on this pool?  I have been mining on it for the last 6 hours, have all kinds of unconfirmed, but no confirmed balance.
[/quote]

There are 120 confirms for a block, and there are a lot of blocks.  Waiting sucks, I know, but they'll be there.  I've been mining this site for a day now, everything seems to work except for the Net HashRate meter.

Whatcha hashin', jsgh?
[/quote]Very little hashing.... I have 2 Sapphire 5850's running around 375 kh/s each.  Was solo mining until this morning, was doing pretty good until the diff. change to 1.  Banked almost 350K soloing.
http://coin-base.info/kushcoin/

with Blockcrawler
http://coin-base.info/khc_blockcrawler/

[/quote]Does anyone have a confirmed balance on this pool?  I have been mining on it for the last 6 hours, have all kinds of unconfirmed, but no confirmed balance.
[/quote]

Whatcha hashin', jsgh?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Also want some of that KUSH (Coin).

15fiHavpZyj22QLmvwMJQwT7PoXpNzCCtp

Thank you in advance and HIGH TIMES
New Kushcoinpool
1% POOL FEE
Payoutsystem prop
only 120 confirms
dynamic Stratum 2-1024
Stratumport 3472
Getworkport 8472

http://coin-base.info/kushcoin/

with Blockcrawler
http://coin-base.info/khc_blockcrawler/

New pool was cruising along pretty fast.

Now it looks like it's out of sync like the last two.
Activity: 16
Mining with a CPU miner, haven't hit a single block, can I get donations?

17EfuD6SWAd3JqorgdJWXwAyBj8N8TWLKU

Are there any exchanges warming up to the coin yet?  It's still very early,but when that happens, Kush has really got a good shot.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I'd like some Kush please:)

1ArJMzfhLFyMmMZKHdLJouYAvegQpq7EMG
Nope didnt know why everything did go wrong.. At work now, but tonight im going trough the list and pay out everybody manually based on shares.
Well bad news,
I tried to mine some blocks single but still getting the unknown shares.
Im going to open the pool and ask the ppl to fill in there addresses for payout.
Then im going to do a manual payout to the people based on shares. Also do a manual payout on the coins you have left..
Something is not good.
hey, did you ever get the share split figured out?
great, thanks Dajackal.
Activity: 154
Nope didnt know why everything did go wrong.. At work now, but tonight im going trough the list and pay out everybody manually based on shares.
Well bad news,
Im going to open the pool and ask the ppl to fill in there addresses for payout.
Then im going to do a manual payout to the people based on shares. Also do a manual payout on the coins you have left..
Something is not good.
Well bad news,
Something is not good.
The 2000 blocks diff. adjustment will kill the coin once it hits a high difficulty without buy support...

Hmmm I wonder where buy support might come from.....

If only there was an emerging industry that was already notoriously wealthy and moving money all around that identified with our weird name and branding

That might be happening sooner than you think:

NYT Headline: Banks Say No to Marijuana Money, Legal or Not

"Legal marijuana merchants like Mr. Kunkel — mainly medical marijuana outlets but also, starting this year, shops that sell recreational marijuana in Colorado and Washington — are grappling with a pressing predicament: Their businesses are conducted almost entirely in cash because it is exceedingly difficult for them to open and maintain bank accounts, and thus accept credit cards.

...banks, including state-chartered ones, are reluctant to provide traditional services to marijuana businesses. They fear that federal regulators and law enforcement authorities might punish them, with measures like large fines, for violating prohibitions on money-laundering, among other federal laws and regulations."

nytimes.com/2014/01/12/us/banks-say-no-to-marijuana-money-legal-or-not.html?_r=0
Activity: 238
Discussions of what might be included in a patch:

Right now the biggest things are-

Difficulty Adj. - Reduce to 20 Crops per adjustment? more/less?

Any major differences you see that might be better, wanna get major stuff cleared up early Smiley

*suggestions will be listed in the OP
5000 KHC Poker Hold'em Freeroll at http://67.207.158.59:8087/

Starts in 20 minutes!!!
Activity: 31
As others have confirmed, coinbase is running, maybe some hiccups.
So the pool is good?
great news Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: