Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KushCoin [KHC] Grow/Use KushCoins ~ Join the growing community - page 7. (Read 18586 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 500
Nothing wrong with the pool, send me your Kush address and I will make a donation

I guess I'll give it a shot then. Oh, and thanks for being so nice to donate. I could definitely use it considering my hashrate is so bad.

1N3934hrsrefG96S91E7VvKsbMKbxCMcd5

I sent  2000, should appear in your wallet in a few minutes

Date: 13/01/2014 16:07
To: 1N3934hrsrefG96S91E7VvKsbMKbxCMcd5
Debit: -2000.00 KHC
Net amount: -2000.00 KHC
Transaction ID: 296deef25787b5be9c820738a9b5809985806b6d92f41876c59638af70a7c582
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Poker Freeroll starting in 2.5 hours @ 7:00 AM UTC

5,000 KHC Crop in the pot.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
I saw this coin in the announcements, and just had to chuckle.

Mining at coin-base right now, my bricks of Kush are being confirmed as we speak.  The pool seems to be running fine.

Watched the estimated round shares climb over 7000%.  Block numbers were advancing so I figured all was cool.  Had a pile when that one finally caught up!

I didn't see anything about any bonus blocks, are there any?  Would be fun to have some 'super female' or 'genetic mutation' blocks worth double.. or perhaps the 4X 'bubble hash' block?

Activity: 272
finding block solo mining is  becoming more and more rare...

What's your hashrate, leduc?
10 ring games just opened up,

Please make suggestions for game size, bet size, type, etc. Tournament suggestions welcome.

KushCoin Poker now available!!!
http://67.207.158.59:8087/
hosted here for now^^^

Deposits/Withdraws are manual
Just make an account
use the email feature (when signing up be sure to give your valid email)*
When signing up input your withdraw address
If you signed up before we implemented this, just log back in and go into update info, then add your address for withdraw.

Deposit:
Use the address in the email to deposit coins to your account (Please allow up to 24 hours for deposits to clear)

Withdraw
Email from your registered address a request to withdraw the amount and include your pincode.
We will process your request within 24 hours.

The Disclaimers-
*These times are estimates it will be much quicker at first.
And with enough traction we will automate it.
This is Alpha, and like any gambling site, dont bet what you aren't willing to part with.

1KHC = 1 chip for now but it may need to be adjusted

Have fun
Smiley
KushCoin
Activity: 196
Nothing wrong with the pool, send me your Kush address and I will make a donation

I guess I'll give it a shot then. Oh, and thanks for being so nice to donate. I could definitely use it considering my hashrate is so bad.

1N3934hrsrefG96S91E7VvKsbMKbxCMcd5
I want to mine this coin, but I don't have enough hash power (hue) to solo mine and pools seem to be dead or having issues.

http://coin-base.info/kushcoin may have broke the same way the first 2 did.  First unknown posted, and now 40 blocks without finding one.

I bet it's the share id's again. It's %4,000 worked.  After the diff goes up it will lower the percentage worked, but the problem will still be there.

coinbase pool is working perfectly, have mined over 500K in the last 2++ hours. I logged in again now when you I saw you post and another 200K just appeared so those 40++ blocks must of paid out sitting as unconfirmed now
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I want to mine this coin, but I don't have enough hash power (hue) to solo mine and pools seem to be dead or having issues.

omg maybe next diff it will be ok finally.. back to solomine for a while
Activity: 196
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
http://coin-base.info/kushcoin may have broke the same way the first 2 did.  First unknown posted, and now 40 blocks without finding one.

I bet it's the share id's again. It's %4,000 worked.  After the diff goes up it will lower the percentage worked, but the problem will still be there.

Why difficult is not going up?

Its gone up tremendously since the start, we are looking at another adjustment at block 12,096
Activity: 266
Can't run kushcoin-qt ?

I think your getting the one for linux.
Get the windows zip

Ow ok , sent you a pm btw Smiley
Activity: 406
Why difficult is not going up?
Can't run kushcoin-qt ?

I think your getting the one for linux.
Get the windows zip
Can't run kushcoin-qt ?
To have a pool is nice but coins still unconfirmed.

120 blocks to confirm
then we need to see how it goes
Pages:
Jump to: