Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KZCASH - KZC - page 42. (Read 73782 times)

copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
November 20, 2017, 02:46:41 PM
It's so funny that people panic-sell KZC at ~0.5$. The more you sell - the more I buy. Tongue This project looks undervalued now.
It's madness with such cost price. As for me, KZC should trade from 1.5$, at least.
I think, some people wanna get BTC before it will reach 10k$. And there are many new MN coins nowadays.

We noticed underranking speculations. Like first showing lower price than dumping.
By Dec,3 we will sort with high vol exchanges. And we recommend not to fall in panic. There are no reasons. In the contrary, we upgraded client release so it is more stable. Mining is decentralized. MN payments go well. We await some important official papers in KZ. We are official partner of
https://cryptocurrencyworldexpo.com/sponsors-partners/ (and organizations ONLY can be)
We await Coinmarketcap soon.
So guys if You decide to dump it is up to You. We are ready to buy-off cheap.
But there was a correct notes earlier:
1 cost of mining is high enough. It is much higher than 1.00 USD. The miners can confirm.
2 the coin is really underevaluated and mostly because of unreasonable rumors

We a pretty sure that the price will reach balance higher than our budget price 3.00 in a short term.

Keep up the good work devs!!! Cool Cool Cool

[/quote]
Activity: 344
Merit: 14
November 20, 2017, 02:39:31 PM
It's so funny that people panic-sell KZC at ~0.5$. The more you sell - the more I buy. Tongue This project looks undervalued now.
It's madness with such cost price. As for me, KZC should trade from 1.5$, at least.
I think, some people wanna get BTC before it will reach 10k$. And there are many new MN coins nowadays.

We noticed underranking speculations. Like first showing lower price than dumping.
By Dec,3 we will sort with high vol exchanges. And we recommend not to fall in panic. There are no reasons. In the contrary, we upgraded client release so it is more stable. Mining is decentralized. MN payments go well. We await some important official papers in KZ. We are official partner of
https://cryptocurrencyworldexpo.com/sponsors-partners/ (and organizations ONLY can be)
We await Coinmarketcap soon.
So guys if You decide to dump it is up to You. We are ready to buy-off cheap.
But there was a correct notes earlier:
1 cost of mining is high enough. It is much higher than 1.00 USD. The miners can confirm.
2 the coin is really underevaluated and mostly because of unreasonable rumors

We a pretty sure that the price will reach balance higher than our budget price 3.00 in a short term.

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 12:36:25 PM
Maybe after listing on good exchange something gonna change. Speaking about many new MN coins - all of them just like "git clone; git push" and get hyped just because of insane ROI. And nothing more. And speaking about KZC - hype is not a mission for this coin...so.. here we can just probably hope in long term hold if the KZC team will act according to roadmap and so on...and this coin would be supported by big offline mission and goals...but not by the hype ROI)
And the price...1.5 - seems to be very low. Coinsmarkets high is 0.000154150 btc, its about 1.3$..with tiny volume..Here is no hype, that is why here is no so much quick-profiteers...most of buyers gonna hold and nobody want to sell...so the price should rise x2-3...to make good sell supply...so up to me 5$ is good enough for the first time...))) there are two ways to pump the coin - make hype or make crypto business )) other way it gonna die soon....let's see..)
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 11:56:24 AM
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 07:40:00 AM

bought this coin as much as only could! Cool Cool
Activity: 229
November 20, 2017, 07:38:17 AM
November 20, 2017, 12:48:00 AM
What is correct?
I have looked through masternodes list in my 1.7.2 windows wallet and none of the MN addresses you provided are presented here at this moment. It seems that your wallet sync with wrong chain for some reason....may be...?
Make sure you have cleaned everything. Up to me I advice you make totally clean install. Just backup your wallet.dat, delete .kzcashcore folder, wallet folder and go once more. Masternodes.conf is better to backup also.

and speaking about altminer pool - it was told here for many times, that it is better to mine on officially presented p2pools. Cause it was some issues with wrong blockchain mining with some other pools.
November 20, 2017, 12:35:38 AM
http://prntscr.com/hcosxb
WATCHDOG EXPIXED for MASTERNODE.
HOW To fix it???

Have you installed sentinel? Have you made watchdog script working properly via Cron?
Please provide us with the output of manual run watchdog. I mean this command:
>> ./venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py
You should go to sentinel directory before:
>> cd /home/YOURUSERNAME/kzcash/sentinel

If you make everything properly so you should get emty output. In case of mistakes you ll have smth like this:
>>kzcashd not synced with network! Awaiting full sync before running Sentinel.
or
>>Invalid Masternode Status, cannot continue.

or smth else.

Next execute "masternode list-conf" in your wallet debug console or via kzcash-cli.
This command you should execute on the PC/Wallet where your MN collateral is hold. If you use Windows cold wallet so type this in debug console.
If you use Linux hot wallet and MN on one server so type "./kzcash-cli masternode list-conf"

Here you will sey your MN status. It should be enabled.

So provide us with all the data requested to investigate your problem better!
Activity: 125
November 20, 2017, 12:21:24 AM
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 12:13:29 AM
http://prntscr.com/hcosxb
WATCHDOG EXPIXED for MASTERNODE.
HOW To fix it???
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 10:02:54 PM
Please make clear Your question.
Actually this man seems to be google translate lover)))...so...I think I get the point of his question...
Your coin name is KZCash, so it presumes that you are KZ-driven and KZ-orientated project.
So up to me his questions are:
1) What is your goal of choosing such a name?
2) Does it mean that you want to become popular in KZ first of all by using this name?

I understand that the questions are kinda weird and that all the answers are presented in this topic...but still...I am just try to help  Grin

LOL you honestly think I use google translate? I am a native English speaker you funny dude.... At least you got the question half way.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
November 19, 2017, 04:03:40 PM
KZCash news
Our BTG Pool started to work.
First aim to get 12% share worldwide.
The Pool rewards miners according to a PPLNS system with 1% fee.
Join us - https://btg.kzpool.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted
Guaranteed honest payments.
November 19, 2017, 04:00:53 PM
I have started the second KZCash MN using one wallet.dat today.
And it seems to work properly.

Why did so much warnings had been posted here?
I'll keep waiting till the second MN get the reward, but no reason prevent from at this moment...

Speaking about the details I can say that everything is the same like described in MN setup guide with COLD wallet. (Not hot).
Just add new allias to masternode.conf on your "wallet-PC" with the same instructions.
The only difference for multiple nodes on one wallet is that kzcash.conf no longer needs to specify "masternode=1, masternodeprivkey and ip" anymore as this is all integrated into masternode.conf.
kzcash.conf - I am speaking about conf file on "hotWallet-PC".
And don't forget to enable "coins control" in wallet settings and manually lock the second MN amount for collateral.
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
November 19, 2017, 03:42:05 PM
Devs, you need to link KZC to some big exchange. This coin needs higher circulation!
Activity: 131
November 19, 2017, 03:03:27 PM
Hi!
KZC is listed on the mnrank. But it displays wrong options. For example: mnrank says, that KZC has 96.36% ROI and 2.64 coins/day. But it's not true. I have 3 active MN's, and i've got from 15 to 20 today. I'm using win vps, and my MN's can crash. If i will use LINUX, i would have more.
Mnrank is dumping KZC, cause people are seeing wrong stats.
I think, it's significant problem. Could you fix it?
Activity: 162
November 19, 2017, 02:27:53 PM
New p2pool node for European miners:

KZCash [KZC][X11]  - http://p2p-spb.xyz:8279/static/      fee - 1%  

Code:
ASIC configuration:
POOL - "stratum+tcp://p2p-spb.xyz:8279"
USER - "Your_KZC_PayoutAddress"
PASSWORD - "111"

Decentralization! Join!
Activity: 151
Merit: 105
November 19, 2017, 02:14:37 PM
Our BTG Pool started to work.
First aim to get 12% share worldwide.
The Pool rewards miners according to a PPLNS system with 1% fee.
Join us - https://btg.kzpool.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted
November 19, 2017, 01:56:58 PM
Wallet not sync agian Angry Angry

1. Stop your wallet node.
2. Make a wallet.dat backup. Just in case.
2. Remove "blocks" and "chainstate" folders.
3. Remove peers.dat, banlist.dat.
4. Start wallet node.

TY TY TY  Grin Grin

This worked for my 1.7.1 wallet. Do MNs need to be updated to 1.7.2?

thanks

HOW TO UPGRADE MASTERNODE to 0.1.7.2 version - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eEPh-edtVWjMiI_yE0BW4DzUq436I4TuYKnB_AV4UIQ
November 19, 2017, 01:56:08 PM
Dear users!

Periodically, some clients experience problems with synchronization and hang.

We have prepared a new, more stable version of clients.

Please upgrade to KZCash Core 0.1.7.2
https://github.com/kzcashteam/kzcash/releases/tag/v0.1.7.2

Update your clients and mastenodes (pools update your daemons)

Thank you.

Thank you, new version works great, no issues yet. Is it an obligatory update?

It is better to upgrade.
Activity: 199
Merit: 11
November 19, 2017, 01:32:27 PM
New p2pool node for European miners:

KZCash [KZC][X11]  - http://p2p-spb.xyz:8279/static/      fee - 1%   

Code:
ASIC configuration:
POOL - "stratum+tcp://p2p-spb.xyz:8279"
USER - "Your_KZC_PayoutAddress"
PASSWORD - "111"
Pages: