Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LANACOIN $LANA "PoW/PoS Sha256d" | NO premine | NO ICO | OPEN LAUNCH | - page 17. (Read 77593 times)

legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
For hours, my lanacoin wallet just says "Out of sync". Even if I have a fast internet. Are there any problems right now with the wallet? I am not sure what is going on and how to troubleshoot it without losing my coins.

Do others get the same thing? I am not sure what is going on.

Hopefully somebody can see this. Thank you.

I believe your internet bandwidth doesn't matter, my wallet syncs every time i start it so it must be something wrong at your side.. Is this one time event or ...  Have you changed something lately.? And don't worry about losing your coins, as long you dont delete your wallet.dat. What about your Lanacoin.conf file? Do you have it? Nodes are entered in this file?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
For hours, my lanacoin wallet just says "Out of sync". Even if I have a fast internet. Are there any problems right now with the wallet? I am not sure what is going on and how to troubleshoot it without losing my coins.

Do others get the same thing? I am not sure what is going on.

Hopefully somebody can see this. Thank you.
Activity: 616
Great job to the Developer, I really love the part that he dedicated this coin to his daughter. I am a father myself and I find this very sweet.

I would like to know more about Lanacoin. Like the how to's of it. How to mine? What do I need? Any free faucets? Or possibly work for Lanacoins.

I find this very good coin and will certainly put this in my priority list of coins to work for. Thank you again to the developer for doing a fantastic job!
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
How to get this coin? Faucet?

How about mine it, stake it buy it? Or offer some other services and get LANAs for work?

Edit here is a manual Facebook faucet  Wink

https://www.facebook.com/LanaCoins/posts/472443533099986
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
How to get this coin? Faucet?
We are cryptocurrency
Dear community please withdraw your LANA from PoSWallet.

Only 1 day left before PoSWallet delists over 90% of altcoins.

Option1: Install officiall wallet: https://github.com/LanaCoin/lanacoin/releases

Option2: Withdraw to another exchange

Cryptopia: https://goo.gl/W0Hd0L

CryptoDAO exchange: https://goo.gl/5bCe5p

Yobit: https://goo.gl/Fi8lA7

Thank you.

Current user balance on PoSWallet.

Activity: 557
100 close now pump LANA is heading uppp!! Shocked

===>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/LANA/BTC

If I recovery my coins from Cryptsy, could bring it Lana at 1000 sat!!!
Good news, within a few days all HTML5coin will be avaiable, with a value that is growing a lot. The wallet be update shortly, resume sync.
Great!
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
This coin has Roadmap?  Where i can find?
Activity: 557
Hi Staysecure, how are you? Lana is resting...well, because not much time Lana wants to the Moon!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
i transfer my LANAs from poswallet to my Pc windows wallet, i have 300k LANA, how much do i need to start staking? and how much time i have to wait to start earn POS?
thank you Smiley, i do really love this coin./

Hi @thecil there is no minimum of LANA on wallet to stake.

Current PoS difficulty is quite high. Ammount of coins on wallet is not the only factor. Connection quality to the network is also very important.

Code:
"difficulty" : 176835848.92144656

So Connection quality is a factor too, i have my lana wallet in background like 12h to 16h, i think i get that about diff, so if i want to start earning more, i need more "pos power" (more coins), how much is "the mininum" to start earning someting at least 1 time per day? (i will buy it or mine it)
Activity: 224

Good news. I need to find a new home for my LANA that had been staked on PoSWallet. I will transfer the majority to my desktop wallet, but I might give this exchange a try for some of it.
Activity: 251
Still no market in Crypto DAO Shocked
We are cryptocurrency
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I can understand them as they cant operate in negative numbers. If i take a quick comparison to Cryptopia (since they have DOT internal coin as well) they are 100% transparent to their shareholder as they post monthly cost of running the platform along with all the generated profits.

PoSwallet needs to do something similar and if they march into red numbers the community that supported their POSW coin ICO will help if the problem is only financial. But since there are no clear answers i dont see this going the right way.

if they continue treating theyr community like that, they will scare all big investors.
We are cryptocurrency
i transfer my LANAs from poswallet to my Pc windows wallet, i have 300k LANA, how much do i need to start staking? and how much time i have to wait to start earn POS?

sucks that poswallet cant get their act together. they focus on the wrong things and dont communicate till the end and make changes sometimes without even warning. they are sliding downhill fast.

Brazilman37BTC

I can understand them as they cant operate in negative numbers. If i take a quick comparison to Cryptopia (since they have DOT internal coin as well) they are 100% transparent to their shareholder as they post monthly cost of running the platform along with all the generated profits.

PoSwallet needs to do something similar and if they march into red numbers the community that supported their POSW coin ICO will help if the problem is only financial. But since there are no clear answers i dont see this going the right way.
We are cryptocurrency

sucks that poswallet cant get their act together. they focus on the wrong things and dont communicate till the end and make changes sometimes without even warning. they are sliding downhill fast.

Brazilman37BTC

We have to respect their decision as they are running a business and they have to keep it proffitable. I am howevery very dissapointed how they are playing out these delisting.

Not a single tweet to coin devs twitter account, not as single mass email to users like every other exchange does, the timeframe for folks to withdraw is absurd, only way to know if the alt is on the delisting list is if you actually generate a deposit address on your account. Their news section sucks big time as it only show the last news. I personally think they are making a very big mistake here as just simply being another exchange with and internal coin just wont be enought. I am elite member of Posw for the next 3 years and i have endorsed the project many times and paid for 2 heavily overpriced Ledgers in their ico.

Hope they get their acto together as the group stake movement was imho the only unique thing there and now that is going away.

I do wish the great team best of everything and i will keep majority on my PoSW coins but they way they are playing out this delisting process is totally wrong and shows zero respect to coin devs and all the users that came to the PoSwallet platform beacuse they discovered the platform on threads such as this one.

Regardless LanaCoin is here to stay and i want to publicly thank PoSWallet team for having my blockchains a part of the platform from essentially the early days of PoSwallet.
We are cryptocurrency

Hi @thecil there is no minimum of LANA on wallet to stake.

Current PoS difficulty is quite high. Ammount of coins on wallet is not the only factor. Connection quality to the network is also very important.

Code:
"difficulty" : 176835848.92144656
Activity: 224
PosWallet is delisting LANA on  6/12 (JUNE) . Please withdraw. If you still have LANA on POSWallet after you will need to take it up with them.

I was not pleased about this. It's a pity that PoSWallet is suddenly delisting so many coins, including LANA. Well, it probably means back to the desktop wallet.
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards

Brazilman37BTC
Pages:
Jump to: