Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LANACOIN $LANA "PoW/PoS Sha256d" | NO premine | NO ICO | OPEN LAUNCH | - page 5. (Read 77593 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
LANA is very good coin. I hope it will soon reach 100 sat or more.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Cool ...

LANA on tokens.net:

https://platform.tokens.net/trade/4968/lanabtc/

ARCO on Yobit:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/LANA/BTC

tokens.net is really good and easy to use. I'm surprised.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
What about yobit wallet?

This is just the way they do at Yobit, putting wallets on maintenance mode. I've contacted them several times, they did respond quite fast and they put wallet back on, but only for several days, like 2-3 days. Solution would be to move to Tokens and trade there but withdraw fees is way too high by my opinion (5000 LANA). But on the other hand, their security level is top notch. I never like trading at Yobit, it doesn't feel safe but at the time of speaking, this is the really we are faced with. I guess its all about sellers and buyers to move their coins somewhere else, or maybe they just need some incentives to do that.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
What about yobit wallet?
Activity: 1025
Merit: 19

You can now mine Lana at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u -p c=LANA,mc=LANA

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u -p c=BTC,mc=LANA

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
what you mean by correct situation, situation is totaly fine! if you have small ammount of coins i suggest you to join with btcpop.co so you can get daily stakes there. I have small ammount of coins there and i earn about 20 lanas in day sometimes a more, but as i have nice ammount of coins i prefer to stake in my wallet, If you have 1 million coins you can earn a stake like once in a month if you have smaller ammount you change will decrease, but as i told if you have smaller ammount you can stake at BTCPOP.co and there is also exchange to buy more or sell.

Tge low price is just short term, withing next 10 years price will go up like atleast 100 times assumablt lot more. Most of my coins are bought with 32 sat ea!

And where is the guarantee that the site 123 will not close and will not disappear with all the coins?

there is no more quarantyy than there is cryptopia, bittrex or nova exchange, only they word. Only difference is that Cryptopia and Bittrex have considerbly more coins to take and disappear. BTCPOP has been around for years already and has earned they trust but there is never quarantees.

I also atm have no reasons not to trust BTCPop. But still "not your keys not your crypto".
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
We are cryptocurrency
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Easy to use instructions how to start Staking LanaCoin:

A quick guide to Lanacoin Staking
We are cryptocurrency
what you mean by correct situation, situation is totaly fine! if you have small ammount of coins i suggest you to join with btcpop.co so you can get daily stakes there. I have small ammount of coins there and i earn about 20 lanas in day sometimes a more, but as i have nice ammount of coins i prefer to stake in my wallet, If you have 1 million coins you can earn a stake like once in a month if you have smaller ammount you change will decrease, but as i told if you have smaller ammount you can stake at BTCPOP.co and there is also exchange to buy more or sell.

Tge low price is just short term, withing next 10 years price will go up like atleast 100 times assumablt lot more. Most of my coins are bought with 32 sat ea!

And where is the guarantee that the site 123 will not close and will not disappear with all the coins?

There is always a risk with centralized systems. It can also get hacked.
We are cryptocurrency
I'm upset about this coin (
I bought additional coins of 5 satosh so that mining was better.
As a result, for six weeks, nothing has been obtained.
And the price dropped to 1 satoshi ...

And the Cryptopia removed the coin.
And Yobit Exchange scam....

What will be done to correct the situation?

Hi i am not really shure what is expected here. I have emailed Cryptopia if we can get some feedback why delisting is taking place.

About the price drop i am not shure what is expected here. Its the open market, people buy/sell all the time, the entire cryptomarket is a bloodbath for quite some time now.

Its actually quite ungratefulll being a coin founder especially if you have zero premine and zero ico.

Dont expect from me to artificailly pump the price since i never did and never will. There are no promises, LANA is not an ico, we didnt raise a penny to launch it.

We built slowly with time and resources we have. That was the initiall promise and will remain so.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hello!
I unfortunately do not have a million coins)
While the coins are set on the wallet and not going to sell them.
Moreover, there are no exchanges and the price is very low.

I also believe that the project will live! But because of the course of Bitcoin, everything is in suspense ...
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

Hi Andrey123, Seen your message about Buying in 5 Sat, Just wanted to let you know I have coins from 38 Sat and i am fine as far as Project is good, Let me remind you about Bitcoin when we started we didn't even knew that we will gain anything, that was all about tech and same thing i am doing with Lana, This is all about Tech, Team is working @Jure is working hard and have a lot of other friends working together in multiple project and Jure is focusing most in Lana together with other project also. If you have plenty coins you can stake in your own wallet if you have set everything well than it suppose to stake well, (working well for me with 30M coins) but if you have less coins also you will get stakes slower. About exchange Cryptopia was not only exchange so not to worry when coin comes to use case we don't need to find exchange, Exchanges will be finding Lana.
I am not sure how you involved here but I was involved as the coin was invented (Happy Birthday Lana) I got into this coin and the project thinking long Term and Bought huge for my Daughter and every year in her birthday I am adding coins no matter where the price is, When my daughter will be 18, She will thank me that is what i know. She got her first 20 Million coin on her third birthday and i have plans to add 1 million each and every year
This coin is good. It feels very good in the stock market. I'm amazed at getting new couples https://novaexchange.com, BTC ETH DOGE . That's really good news. I would buy this coin at this time. Because she has a future...

Why you think it has future? Alot of peoples say that with alot of coins, to me mostly they seem like empty world, what is reason you think it has future?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
This coin is good. It feels very good in the stock market. I'm amazed at getting new couples https://novaexchange.com, BTC ETH DOGE . That's really good news. I would buy this coin at this time. Because she has a future...
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
New message from the New Nova Management Team!

Nova Exchange will open its doors again for new registrations on Monday the 3:rd of December!
We will hit the ground running.

Want to list with us? NOW is the time to get a good deal! Fill out the listing request form HERE  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRNwypA-6DiWqsX4-VuWYKdM0mMyL8COUuvQoqkm1AaVA45Q/viewform

Or get in touch with our Coinmaster on [email protected]

Do you want to work with us? Apply to become a Listing Agent. HERE. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrgrbJ2J3Z8Bjijz3ks7TbtYKuKADUJyEnRP8xxDHt63Bcsg/viewform

We are very excited to be back!

Team Nova
#novaisback

Visit us in: novaexchange.com
if BTCPOP is too risky for you i totaly undrestand. Never risk money you are not ready to lose. Then you have only 3 choices. Sell your coins, buy more coins to get stake more often or keep stakeing thouse coin you have and wait a stake, maybe you get you first take in this year, maybe in next year or next of that. If you dont trust BTCPOP then there is no point to offer out 4th coice couse that is even more riskier.

But good luck to you to your coice to make, couse everyone have to make one, one way or another.

there is no more quarantyy than there is cryptopia, bittrex or nova exchange, only they word. Only difference is that Cryptopia and Bittrex have considerbly more coins to take and disappear. BTCPOP has been around for years already and has earned they trust but there is never quarantees.
Activity: 578

The guarantee is the pioneer honest word )
Pages:
Jump to: