Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LANACOIN $LANA "PoW/PoS Sha256d" | NO premine | NO ICO | OPEN LAUNCH | - page 8. (Read 77593 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Tuurnt project is based on the concept of rent parties.It has a unique content.Their motto is lets people pay you to party.Their team is very highly professional to improve this project.
Activity: 16
The idea is wonderful and very useful. It's strange that no one has invented such a solution before.
Activity: 126
What's the difference between Hybrid System compared to investing on PoW or PoS alone? I knew some insights about investing in a hybrid form but I need more info. Anyone can help me?
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Anything on the roadmap for LANA?

Roadmap so far and beyond will be published Q4 2018.
Activity: 70
Thats platform it is for buy and sell tokens ?
Activity: 82
Anything on the roadmap for LANA?
Activity: 42
Cool! Thinking about buying coin in LANACOIN.
Activity: 44
https://github.com/LanaCoin/lanacoin says:
Block time target: 5 minutes

This thread says:
Block time target: 2.5 minutes

What is correct?

2.5 for PoW , 2.5 for PoS
Thanks!
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency

This thread says:

What is correct?

2.5 for PoW , 2.5 for PoS
Activity: 44

This thread says:

What is correct?
Activity: 30
I hope this plan go up well and excellent.
Activity: 103
Look a promising coin. Maybe i will invest some coins here and get more profit in the future  ;DGook luck for you, devs
Activity: 47
Merit: 9
I'm kind of on the fence about this… Loki is, of course, not cheap. It's pretty damn pricey. When something is pricey it usually is great, you know. I still have some doubts, but I think I'm going to support this project. Quality doesn't come cheap, you know.
Activity: 47
Merit: 9
Kind of a hard project to get into, it's all pretty high-tech and science-y, so I don't think that many average Joes are interested in this, however, I do think that this project has an insane amount of potential
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
Oh, Well done on being listed on Cryptopia and being included in PoSWallet. Grin

there is no poswallet anymore it was long ago.
Activity: 46
Oh, Well done on being listed on Cryptopia and being included in PoSWallet. Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
what is the use of this coin?

what use you going to make it? its up to community to make coin useful. Its not utility token that has special features. But LANA has healthy blockchain and nice loyal userbase, so its up to community to sell things,buy things, offer sevices or what ever fantasy and capability promises or even develop softor hardware to make this useful.

Where can i buy something for a LANA?

And thats the problem, every one want to use their coins to get some usuable goods but no one wants to offer goods for coins, There were time when bitcoin had no use, but then first daring people decide to take bitcoin as payment for their goods and services and that encouraged others to do same couse they knew they can use now bitcoin. So in lanacoin someone needs to make same decision someone in lanacoin most take first steps.

I have trying to set up my eshaop for while, but as im not coder i have difficultys, i wished to set up esop to promote my favorite coins by selling gold and silver bars for them..

If anyone is following Lana Telegram and Lana Twitter than i had one announcement of LANA Coin use on marketplace which i was offering.
I am still on that to support Lana Coin I am accepting LANA coin to purchase Miners, I Sell ASIC's and GPU Rigs which i take Fiat/BTC/LTC/ETH and special promotion for LanaCoin was 10% off on product while paying with Lana and that is still on and will remain always.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101

what use you going to make it? its up to community to make coin useful. Its not utility token that has special features. But LANA has healthy blockchain and nice loyal userbase, so its up to community to sell things,buy things, offer sevices or what ever fantasy and capability promises or even develop softor hardware to make this useful.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=LANA_BTC#
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

LANA has the market value that it's traded for.  You can buy anything at my links for LANA if you send them to me at an address I give you in PM.
Pages:
Jump to: