Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LANACOIN $LANA "PoW/PoS Sha256d" | NO premine | NO ICO | OPEN LAUNCH | - page 10. (Read 77593 times)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
How does PoW and PoS work together, there are so many projects using the hybrid of PoS and PoW

Hi with Lana block time target is 2.5 minutes for PoW and 2.5 for Pos.

Here is a nice and quite simple to understand article on the advantages of hybrid pow/pos.

https://medium.com/@media_30378/the-advantages-of-the-hybrid-pow-pos-consensus-mechanism-4e9ea4074ac0
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
How does PoW and PoS work together, there are so many projects using the hybrid of PoS and PoW
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Great. I will stay invested in Lanacoin for a long time. I love this coin. Greetings from Germany

Greetings to Germany from Slovenia.

Germany leading the highest node count on the lanachain.

Yes, I have a lot of Lanacoin. Greetings from Germany.

Ja ich habe einen grossen Anteil an Lanacoin. Grüsse aus Deutschnd
We are cryptocurrency
Great. I will stay invested in Lanacoin for a long time. I love this coin. Greetings from Germany

Greetings to Germany from Slovenia.

Germany leading the highest node count on the lanachain.

We are cryptocurrency
Just tought, is here more Crypto developers who can contribute at github, would be cool if Lanacoin also has Active developing communinty, not just holders and stakers.

I second that anyday. I think open source development is more of a wet dream these day since ICOs are raising millions to fund their development activities while open/zero premine cryptos have to manage/fund everything with personal funds.

I have no problem with that but for that i have no nice fancy roadmap with deadline date.

Tnx for your longtime vote of trust @zincra.

Glad to be around, i am still idealist, hope someday people discover Cryptocurrencys and Blockchain are more than a way to make money. But financial freedom and technological innovation.

Never never loose the "idealist" state of mind. Thats the only thing keeping the greed out. Cryptolove and respect!
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
Just tought, is here more Crypto developers who can contribute at github, would be cool if Lanacoin also has Active developing communinty, not just holders and stakers.

I second that anyday. I think open source development is more of a wet dream these day since ICOs are raising millions to fund their development activities while open/zero premine cryptos have to manage/fund everything with personal funds.

I have no problem with that but for that i have no nice fancy roadmap with deadline date.

Glad to be around, i am still idealist, hope someday people discover Cryptocurrencys and Blockchain are more than a way to make money. But financial freedom and technological innovation.

Activity: 369
Merit: 101
We are cryptocurrency

We are cryptocurrency
Hi everyone just wanted to let you all know i havent vanished or abandoned Lanacoin.

Gettting my company stuff togethere and started to hunt for some developer manpower.

Expect progress updates soon.

Finest regards to everyone.
We are cryptocurrency
I moved LaNa from Cryptopia to Yobit yesterday but have not received it yet
I check the LaNa Yobit address in https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lana/.
but there is not
address LaNaCoin in Yobit of my
Lf6iFsW2WurV1tMWpAzz6GTFdo3taQeZLK
There is problem with Cryptopia not with LANA, Check This everyone is having problem with there deposit and withdrawal, I myself have 1.15BTC stuck in Cryptopia, They said that they are working to fix it lets hope they will fix soon.

Hi i havent had a single problem ever in with cryptopia. Possible there where some difficulties or maintenance work being done.

Let us know if you continue to expereince any issues.
We are cryptocurrency
Alright I have a new computer and I will try to create a new wallet here. What are the first steps after I download the wallet? Do I create a config file and THEN do the sync or  just run the downloaded wallet without doing anything?

9 seednodes are hardcoded into the wallet with at least 3 are up 24/7 so just power on and wait for chain to synch.

Welcome.
We are cryptocurrency
not one coin was not received on the purse after the mining, the coin is dead

Dear pool that you mine on needs to find a block for you to get reward.

What pool are you mining on?

Cheers.

Is lana still mineble? DIdnt know, i have focused on stakeing
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Mining depends upon hash power so what you were mining and with which power, I did mined Lana and I got rewarded so there is no problem in Lana mining might be problem with your hardware.

empty coin (LANA) You are not who! The authorities do not even have shares compared to (IOE) you are zero

What you are talking about?
Activity: 76
Activity: 76
empty coin (LANA) You are not who! The authorities do not even have shares compared to (IOE) you are zero
but there is not
There is problem with Cryptopia not with LANA, Check This everyone is having problem with there deposit and withdrawal, I myself have 1.15BTC stuck in Cryptopia, They said that they are working to fix it lets hope they will fix soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
but there is not
Alright I have a new computer and I will try to create a new wallet here. What are the first steps after I download the wallet? Do I create a config file and THEN do the sync or  just run the downloaded wallet without doing anything?
You can just run it, expect fully synchronized in few days. Once it's fully synchronized put few millions coins and keep earning daily, Do support this coin and let's make possibilities on crypto let's travel a journey to $7.5B market cap. Not tomorrow but in few years.
Pages:
Jump to: