Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 125. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Latoken brings massive expansion of crypto into real economy. Blockchain has already revolutionized many industries, from finance and security to e-governance and notary. But even more disruption is to come, as there’s still a significant gap between real and crypto economies that needs to be bridged. LAToken, the first multi-asset tokenization protocol, aims to fill the gap by creating a blockchain platform that allows its users to create and trade asset tokens whose value is linked to the price of real assets.
Is this your opinion or a quote? I do not quite agree with you
And with what do you disagree, can you tell us?
Activity: 434
I hope you understand that there're now 100% strategies when we talk about investments. But you can double your LAT (for example) and if LAT itselfs also doubles in price you get x4 profit.
But if LAT falls, you fall with him Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This project is solid, very very excited to see it grow over the years to come. For those participating in the ICO, what are some realistic thoughts on trading price heading into 2018? Grin Grin Grin Grin
Most likely will be slow growth, it all depends on the completed real estate transactions and whether they will be successful
It seems to me that everything depends on whether LATOKEN can cope with the government of a number of countries or not
This project is solid, very very excited to see it grow over the years to come. For those participating in the ICO, what are some realistic thoughts on trading price heading into 2018? Grin Grin Grin Grin
I do not plan to sell LAT for at least six months. If the price at the start is very high, can sell the part to recoup the costs  Wink
Is latoken hitting any major exchange? Or how is the price going to rise? If so, when do you plan to list on exchanges
I heard they can hit bittrex.
They can hit not only bittrex but a lot of exchanges, maybe sooner, maybe later. Such a great potential. However, I'm afraid that most exchanges will look to it skeptically.
Their capitalization is enormous, don't think that the exchanges will decline the listing.
Yes, exchanges are most likely not to refuse placement. But where is the promised list of exchanges? ICO is almost over
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 23
Apparantly, a lot of people have tried to send it two times. This adress also received it two times, but only gave 1 time the token... I don't think this is nice.
I send 2 time 1 ether, because one time it didn't succeed. Now all of sudden my ether account lost 1 extra ether. Which this account received. Please give my ether back. https://etherscan.io/address/0x0a72ebae0321b78bf42b5846c57f90d714a5cb31
7:57 pm
hello! as i see from your etherscan, you entered the same DATA for both of the transactions. We will fix it manually and the second one will appear in your LAT balance within 2-3 days.
Unfortunately, we do not provide refunds.

Could I have your account's email please?
[email protected]

thank you, will get back to you as soon as the problem is solved

September 26
Hi. It has been 2 days already. I am checking you guys. I had send one ether and still haven't received my LAT tokens.... I am wondering when I will get my LAT tokens...

Hello! we are sorry for the delay. We’ve transferred your request to our tech team, it will be solved within 24-48 hours (due to a high demand from contributors).  
If the issue is not solved in within this period of time - please, let us know here.
Sorry for the inconvenience

I don't tolerate this delay. You said you would solve it within 72 hours. Now you are telling me you just transferred it to your tech team. This is beyond ridiculous... === One more transgression towards me, will result in some measurements from my way.. gtg now.
Is latoken hitting any major exchange? Or how is the price going to rise? If so, when do you plan to list on exchanges
They can hit not only bittrex but a lot of exchanges, maybe sooner, maybe later. Such a great potential. However, I'm afraid that most exchanges will look to it skeptically.
You do not know the full list of exchanges on which LAT will be placed?
Many coins after the release on the exchange get boosted because of their novelty. So do not miss the moment, if you want to earn some money
Don't contributors look to sell all their tokens on the first day of trade?
It's very silly to sell tokens on the first day
As far as I know, as soon as the coin goes to the exchange it pumping for a short time. If you bought LAT a couple of weeks ago and immediately sell, you will get a good profit. Because after pump the price will fall and return to the previous level after six months - a year
Activity: 474
I hope you understand that there're now 100% strategies when we talk about investments. But you can double your LAT (for example) and if LAT itselfs also doubles in price you get x4 profit.
Activity: 350
Latoken brings massive expansion of crypto into real economy. Blockchain has already revolutionized many industries, from finance and security to e-governance and notary. But even more disruption is to come, as there’s still a significant gap between real and crypto economies that needs to be bridged. LAToken, the first multi-asset tokenization protocol, aims to fill the gap by creating a blockchain platform that allows its users to create and trade asset tokens whose value is linked to the price of real assets.
Is this your opinion or a quote? I do not quite agree with you
Bounty campaign just ended right? Am happy to be a part of it even just for 1 week lol. Sorry to miss the early part of it. Your project is one of the solid and resourceful creation that crypto enthusiast will wait. Congratulations to your ICO !
How much did you get for participating and what did you do?
Most likely will be slow growth, it all depends on the completed real estate transactions and whether they will be successful
Their capitalization is enormous, don't think that the exchanges will decline the listing.
And what are the requirements for tokens and companies to be admitted to the exchange?
they promised to release the LAT on the exchanges immediately after the ICO, if there are delays, it could badly affect the price
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Many coins after the release on the exchange get boosted because of their novelty. So do not miss the moment, if you want to earn some money
Don't contributors look to sell all their tokens on the first day of trade?
It's very silly to sell tokens on the first day
I've invested in new tokens before where the first day of trading turned out to be the best day to sell.
Is LAT minable?
You can only buy or sell, and total supply - 1 billion tokens
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
cryptotal
Bounty campaign just ended right? Am happy to be a part of it even just for 1 week lol. Sorry to miss the early part of it. Your project is one of the solid and resourceful creation that crypto enthusiast will wait. Congratulations to your ICO !
Activity: 322
Activity: 658
Is LAT minable?
No, you can't mine an ERC20 token.
Jump to: