Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 129. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I have participated in the ICO already by transferring ETH via etherwallet ... I see my LAT on the  website ... I hope this is how it’s suppose to be ...
Dont worry, its alright. If you are too worried for the safety of funds after october 10, you can withdraw lat to your wallet
iam all in on this project, so please make me rich  Grin Grin
I hope you did not invest all your savings in this project. Otherwise, you will only make the LATOKEN team rich
I was wondering recently: can cryptocurrency benefit mutual understanding between nations?
I believe we have discussed something related to this earlier, but the international nature of LAToken just keeps arising these thoughts.
On one hand, it can meet the requirements of WTO somehow. On the other hand, governments doesn't care about WTO tbh. May LAToken practices bring more order to that system?
You mean that since the trustees will have to act as a mediator between the buyer and the owner they will link countries?
I didn't mean that but this is a good idea.
Maybe it's more about that the governments will be working together in the KYC sphere?
What does it mean KYC can tell more in detail?
KYC - "know your customer". A set of measures to identify customers who use your product in illegal activities.
That is, I can not remain anonymous if I use the LAT platform?
I believe LAToken is aiming to raise $40M - is that going to be enough to build out a company that can realise their dreams of tokenising over $1T assets?
It's hard to say how much money it takes. But they argue that the collected funds are already enough for full scale development.
Do not forget they also have  200 mil lat for development
I believe LAToken is aiming to raise $40M - is that going to be enough to build out a company that can realise their dreams of tokenising over $1T assets?
They already have enough funds for development. Do not forget about 200 mil tokens they have and 600 mil frozen
Ok, I like this project and it seems you have strong team but I think its very difficult that the concept will become real...especially in real estate
As for me the project seems quite realistic
For example:
1. You want to sell apartments in France
2. You go to LAT platform and choose french company from list
3. It helps you with local laws and rules
4. Profit
Custodians and trusties will be french too?
I think yes. It is much more convenient to work with local representatives than to send employees to different ends of the world
Ok, I like this project and it seems you have strong team but I think its very difficult that the concept will become real...especially in real estate
While at LATOKEN everything is going well, did you read their white paper?
I believe you guys have come quite far from the topic subject...
Not at all. LAToken's strategy will depend on the China's decisions, and its cryptocurrency - however a cryptocurrency it will be - will contact with LAToken anyway.
It may be so that China will allow its citizens to buy LAT for their crypto. And it may be so that China will forbid LAToken. That's what matters.
The loss of the Chinese market is a big blow for LATOKEN and other ICO. But it can not exert a very strong influence
This is not the final decision, perhaps, China will return to the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is the long term vision is that all contracts on the LAT platform will be non deliverable forwards?

If I buy a share in rental real estate, will I get pass-through rental income?  What is the point of tokenization if I do not get the benefits of ownership?

Valentin has said that dividends do not get passed through.  Dividends are the entire point of ownership of equities.

I have asked them on Facebook, on Twitter, in the Telegram chat, and have not gotten any response.

Please only answer if you work for the company.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
If there is any interest in the Slovenian Landing Page or ANN thread translation, I would reserve the spot.
Activity: 658
Is latoken hitting any major exchange? Or how is the price going to rise? If so, when do you plan to list on exchanges
Shortly after the 10th of October.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
I have participated in the ICO already by transferring ETH via etherwallet ... I see my LAT on the  website ... I hope this is how it’s suppose to be ...
Yes, sure.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Of course, it should be this way. Once you purchased their token it is somehow automatically be listed on their website if they have been monitoring it.
Activity: 798
Is latoken hitting any major exchange? Or how is the price going to rise? If so, when do you plan to list on exchanges
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
iam all in on this project, so please make me rich  Grin Grin
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
I like to ask why the bounty exchange thread was deleted by the admin? I noticed some other deleted bounty thread recently, Is the reason for the removal known?
LATOKEN decided to stop the bounty program ahead of schedule. I do not know why

There were some misunderstanding between them and the administration as I remember. Good it's sorted out though.
Seems that LAToken don't know the rules of the forum? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Well, everybody can make a mistake. LAToken behaves quite properly on the forum and follows all the rules.
Exactly. And they're offering compensations.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
I like to ask why the bounty exchange thread was deleted by the admin? I noticed some other deleted bounty thread recently, Is the reason for the removal known?

There were some misunderstanding between them and the administration as I remember. Good it's sorted out though.
Seems that LAToken don't know the rules of the forum? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Well, everybody can make a mistake. LAToken behaves quite properly on the forum and follows all the rules.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Activity: 658
Badman74, i just noticed your new ava. Are you working in the LAToken now? Grin
LOL no. I just want to express support for the project, I really adore it Wink
I thought, that it was me a fan of LAT. Smiley
There're too much users ITT with LAToken logo Grin
Jump to: