Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 127. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Badman74, i just noticed your new ava. Are you working in the LAToken now? Grin
LOL no. I just want to express support for the project, I really adore it Wink
I thought, that it was me a fan of LAT. Smiley
There're too much users ITT with LAToken logo Grin
You need to be careful with your posts, because of the logo you can be mistaken for a team member
Activity: 700
I believe LAToken is aiming to raise $40M - is that going to be enough to build out a company that can realise their dreams of tokenising over $1T assets?
we all hope for it
Activity: 658
We still on track to be able to send tokens to MEW on October 11th? Also have you looked into Trezor integration yet? Tons of capital here, need to protect assets.
Yes, you'll be able to do so.
As for Trezor, I believe if they want to transfer it to MEW, it will be available too.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
We still on track to be able to send tokens to MEW on October 11th? Also have you looked into Trezor integration yet? Tons of capital here, need to protect assets.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
So is it presale going now with the price only slightly higher than in the 3rd round? Looks like the LAToken team has failed to calculate the price properly Grin
What are you talking about? There're a lot of people who knew about it not long ago. They will have the right to participate this way. Not everyone contributed in the first day of the 3rd round like you, and LAToken team is not the one you should blame for that.
So it's the fault of the SMM then as they couldn't deliver the message in time. My blame is fair 'cuz of that and you can stop defending them, the bounty is over Grin
Even if they made a mistake, do not blame the SMM team for all failures
But they are sending their ads to everywhere and can't even attract enough people to the benefitable rounds!
Activity: 350
So is it presale going now with the price only slightly higher than in the 3rd round? Looks like the LAToken team has failed to calculate the price properly Grin
What are you talking about? There're a lot of people who knew about it not long ago. They will have the right to participate this way. Not everyone contributed in the first day of the 3rd round like you, and LAToken team is not the one you should blame for that.
So it's the fault of the SMM then as they couldn't deliver the message in time. My blame is fair 'cuz of that and you can stop defending them, the bounty is over Grin
Even if they made a mistake, do not blame the SMM team for all failures
You're right probably, but it's quite uncommon for a token sale to make a pre-sale to the next round virtually as profitable as the previous round.
I think the SMM have made up for their mistake. However, they really should pay more attention to their localizations.
There was no mistake on the SMM side. Early contributors get an advantage, this is a common practice.
But it's unfair, don't you think?
What exactly does it seem unfair to you?
I think there are risks even now, so that everyone should be put in equal conditions.
You're right probably, but it's quite uncommon for a token sale to make a pre-sale to the next round virtually as profitable as the previous round.
I think the SMM have made up for their mistake. However, they really should pay more attention to their localizations.
There was no mistake on the SMM side. Early contributors get an advantage, this is a common practice.
But it's unfair, don't you think?
What exactly does it seem unfair to you?
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Come on, I think there's no mistake here. Now there is a 15% bonus, which compensates for the difference in price
It is slightly higher but there's a need to support early contributors as we discussed before. Badman argued that they bore more risks than those participating now.
Come on, I think there's no mistake here. Now there is a 15% bonus, which compensates for the difference in price
LA token has good potential for the future, ICO results are remarkable, this project has a concept that can be expected for the long term
completely agree with you, bro
I was wondering recently: can cryptocurrency benefit mutual understanding between nations?
I believe we have discussed something related to this earlier, but the international nature of LAToken just keeps arising these thoughts.
On one hand, it can meet the requirements of WTO somehow. On the other hand, governments doesn't care about WTO tbh. May LAToken practices bring more order to that system?
You mean that since the trustees will have to act as a mediator between the buyer and the owner they will link countries?
I didn't mean that but this is a good idea.
Maybe it's more about that the governments will be working together in the KYC sphere?
What does it mean KYC can tell more in detail?
KYC - "know your customer". A set of measures to identify customers who use your product in illegal activities.
That is, I can not remain anonymous if I use the LAT platform?
Can you name at least one reason why you need anonymity?
For example I don't want my government to know what I'm buying.
I believe you guys have come quite far from the topic subject...
Not at all. LAToken's strategy will depend on the China's decisions, and its cryptocurrency - however a cryptocurrency it will be - will contact with LAToken anyway.
It may be so that China will allow its citizens to buy LAT for their crypto. And it may be so that China will forbid LAToken. That's what matters.
The loss of the Chinese market is a big blow for LATOKEN and other ICO. But it can not exert a very strong influence
This is not the final decision, perhaps, China will return to the cryptocurrency market
I agree, but definitely not this year
I was wondering recently: can cryptocurrency benefit mutual understanding between nations?
I believe we have discussed something related to this earlier, but the international nature of LAToken just keeps arising these thoughts.
On one hand, it can meet the requirements of WTO somehow. On the other hand, governments doesn't care about WTO tbh. May LAToken practices bring more order to that system?
You mean that since the trustees will have to act as a mediator between the buyer and the owner they will link countries?
I didn't mean that but this is a good idea.
Maybe it's more about that the governments will be working together in the KYC sphere?
What does it mean KYC can tell more in detail?
KYC - "know your customer". A set of measures to identify customers who use your product in illegal activities.
That is, I can not remain anonymous if I use the LAT platform?
Can you name at least one reason why you need anonymity?
Activity: 658
I believe the price of LAT is determined by the usability of the platform rather than its exposure to wide masses.
And I think that the price depends on the potential of the platform and the prospects of tokenization
Yep, that's what I meant.
Is latoken hitting any major exchange? Or how is the price going to rise? If so, when do you plan to list on exchanges
Many coins after the release on the exchange get boosted because of their novelty. So do not miss the moment, if you want to earn some money
Don't contributors look to sell all their tokens on the first day of trade?
Is latoken hitting any major exchange? Or how is the price going to rise? If so, when do you plan to list on exchanges
Many coins after the release on the exchange get boosted because of their novelty. So do not miss the moment, if you want to earn some money
I'm confused a bit, what is the status of the project and sale for now?
It's almost done, 3 of 4 rounds is over
Ok, I like this project and it seems you have strong team but I think its very difficult that the concept will become real...especially in real estate
What is confusing you? I think in white paper they described the whole plan of entering the market
Is there a limit on the amount for which I can buy LAT?
if you buy tokens for $24 million, then the sale will be closed ahead of time.  Grin
Jump to: