Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 42. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
No one claimed that LATOKEN would rush straight to the moon. It takes time. You need to be able to wait.
And what do you understand by the moon? The fact that the price of their tokens will soar or they will finally finish their platform?

More likely something average, tokens it, certainly, it is good. But I also wanted the company to develop

The price of tokens determines the development of the company

No, the price indicates user activity
No one claimed that LATOKEN would rush straight to the moon. It takes time. You need to be able to wait.
And what do you understand by the moon? The fact that the price of their tokens will soar or they will finally finish their platform?

When users get rich
 Grin
It turns out, if users become poor, the company will cease to exist?

The company does not depend on its users
Activity: 388

More likely something average, tokens it, certainly, it is good. But I also wanted the company to develop

If you want the company to develop, just buy their tokens. This is all that is required of you

And if I already bought tokens already?

Can trade a little

If you want the company to develop, just buy their tokens. This is all that is required of you

Just hold them and buy some more.

When users get rich
 Grin
Well, everyone will not get rich right away

And do not go to the forum to complain

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

When users get rich
 Grin
It turns out, if users become poor, the company will cease to exist?
And how long do we need to wait, a month or a year?

Perhaps, before the next conference
Activity: 280

The price of tokens determines the development of the company
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
By the way, they held a draw of VIP tickets for the next conference in San Francisco, who won?

Results should be in their group on facebook

I'm ready to wait as long as I need to
By the way, they held a draw of VIP tickets for the next conference in San Francisco, who won?

Perhaps one of the friends of the CEO
 Huh
Or one of the organizers in San Francisco

When users get rich
 Grin

Minimum period of 6 months

It may take a lot longer

Minimum period of 6 months

Perhaps one of the friends of the CEO
 Huh

Pages:
Jump to: