Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 45. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Yes, finally this fucking Chinese New Year has passed and the prices began to grow

Hooray, soon the moon. By the way, you could not have been so rude

Yes, LA is already worth $0.5

I remember at the peak it was $1.5
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Funny all the promises of tokenizing equities, commodities, real estate, and works of art are no longer there.

Nothing but a cheap trading platform that is not even competent against existing exchanges like Binance and Kucoin.
Now they are working with licenses, as soon as they finish, they will introduce a tokenization

I'm waiting for this day more than the end of the Chinese New Year

I'm waiting for the ETH to be $1,5k again

And I'm waiting for Bitcoin for $20K

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Guys, somebody heard about the ICO of the telegram? They say that in the closed round they raised $850m
Yes, finally this fucking Chinese New Year has passed and the prices began to grow

Are you waiting for the moon for LATOKEN or for another coin?

Yes, LA is already worth $0.5
Funny all the promises of tokenizing equities, commodities, real estate, and works of art are no longer there.

Nothing but a cheap trading platform that is not even competent against existing exchanges like Binance and Kucoin.
Now they are working with licenses, as soon as they finish, they will introduce a tokenization

By the end of March he will grow up, do not worry

I really hope for it. I put everything that I have

Apparently, it was true, prices really began to grow
Activity: 266

I do not think so quickly, I would bet on summer

I'm thinking, buy more LA before the moon, how do you like the idea?

buy for a small amount, $100-200, then you will not regret and be nervous

I would advise you to do this every time any of the coins fall

I'm sure once they launch tokenization, the cost of tokens will grow several times

For the sake of the moon I'm ready to wait a few years

No one expected to make a profit by the summer

And I'm waiting for Bitcoin for $20K
Activity: 434

It remains to wait a couple of days and prices will start to grow again, so they say on the Internet

And the Internet, apparently, was right

Why do you ask us? if you want to buy - buy

buy for a small amount, $100-200, then you will not regret and be nervous

And how do you like that on their platform you can trade without registration?
 Shocked

Which probably does not work as it should

When did they ever work without problems?
 Huh
I can say for sure that they always corrected their mistakes

It remains to wait a couple of days and prices will start to grow again, so they say on the Internet

Then you need to get ready as soon as possible, the sale will end soon

Pages:
Jump to: