Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 43. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Yes, finally this fucking Chinese New Year has passed and the prices began to grow

Hooray, soon the moon. By the way, you could not have been so rude

Yes, LA is already worth $0.5

It is strange that the price does not grow, they have already come out on a bunch of exchanges

Now the team is doing everything to improve the platform, they even added the exchange of tokens without registration

While it is working in the test mode and there's probably a bunch of bugs

They quickly eliminate errors, give them a month and everything will work fine

In this case, the growth of tokens will not be long in coming
Guys, somebody heard about the ICO of the telegram? They say that in the closed round they raised $850m

I thought to the last that fake, but it turned out that we are waiting for the ICO of decade

Uh, it will be hot

In any case, we are not on the forum of Durov lovers, so let's return to LATOKEN

Well, until the news from the company is not very much, so we discuss other news

We can discuss the LA direct. Has anyone already used it?

While only one pair works - LA/ETH, but soon they promised to add more
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
No one claimed that LATOKEN would rush straight to the moon. It takes time. You need to be able to wait.
And how long do we need to wait, a month or a year?
No one claimed that LATOKEN would rush straight to the moon. It takes time. You need to be able to wait.
And what do you understand by the moon? The fact that the price of their tokens will soar or they will finally finish their platform?
Yes, finally this fucking Chinese New Year has passed and the prices began to grow

It is strange that the price does not grow, they have already come out on a bunch of exchanges

Now the team is doing everything to improve the platform, they even added the exchange of tokens without registration

This, of course, is good, but it would be better if they fulfilled their old promises
Guys, somebody heard about the ICO of the telegram? They say that in the closed round they raised $850m

I thought to the last that fake, but it turned out that we are waiting for the ICO of decade

Uh, it will be hot

In any case, we are not on the forum of Durov lovers, so let's return to LATOKEN

Well, until the news from the company is not very much, so we discuss other news

From the latter, it seems, bitcoin comes to life

He seems to be growing, but very slowly, waiting for the pump, guys
Activity: 630
Activity: 280

Will wait. in any case, while I'm not going to exchange my tokens

Uh, it will be hot

I'll wait when the complaints in the chat stop, then I'll try

Are you waiting for the moon for LATOKEN or for another coin?

Most of all I am a fan of LATOKEN, but the growth of ETH will suit me too

Fanboys, nothing changes, always on the side of the winners

And only bitcoin slowly rolls down

So now is the time to buy

I managed to buy a couple of weeks ago
 Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Have you tried exchanging anything?

Activity: 434

So now is the time to buy

Uh, it will be hot

But no, he is slowly rising

Uh, it will be hot

From the latter, it seems, bitcoin comes to life

Uh, it will be hot

I'm thinking, buy more LA before the moon, how do you like the idea?

buy for a small amount, $100-200, then you will not regret and be nervous

I would advise you to do this every time any of the coins fall

The most important do not put your last or all money

But what about the risk and excitement, when you put everything on one coin?

But what about common sense and strategy?

Nope, there are some adventurers

Pages:
Jump to: