Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 50. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Definitely, it happens every year.

Before that the market cap was low. Now it seems we've reached the point.
Hahahah. Theorist. The cryptocurrency has just started to develop
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What are the forecasts for bitcoin this year? Is it worth keeping or better to merge cheaply?

It seems that by the end of 2018 should cost about 40 thousand

Will we ever escape this correction?
Prices are already growing, so everything is fine

What was wrong?

The team on the site was too slow to help me finding the way.
Well, then write in their telegram chat, they work very quickly there

Well, the financial markets have a lot of money on financial derivatives, a lot more than on cryptocurrency. We've got a good chance.
And they have more stability than the cryptocurrency
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
After 1 month my withdrawal still isn't processed. I've contacted support multiple times, but they seem to unable to help me until their tech team finds a solution. Really? That's their excuse? Is it so hard to manually process transaction???

Update #1: After I was contacted and had chat on Telegram, I got told It will take up to 24h to get it fixed as TECH team has to take a look at it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151

What was wrong?

Didn't you receive the e-mail with instructions?

Well, the financial markets have a lot of money on financial derivatives, a lot more than on cryptocurrency. We've got a good chance.

Well, for the sake of the moon, we can still wait a couple of years

Or dozen years...

You bought it to trade asset tokens, and they'll be available soon.

In dozen years, yes.

Unlikely so, they are in process of gathering licenses already.
Activity: 560

What was wrong?

BEF2018: "How Blockchain Will Transform the Global Economy" BEF2018's panel "How Blockchain Will Transform the Global Economy" was focused on finding the best use cases and possible killer applications of the blockchain technology. As Reese Jones, Associate Founder of Singularity University, put it, "the blockchain and bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are starting to affect finance and money, and trust, and contracts and agreements" as software and the internet "continue to eat the world." The panel also featured Miko Matsumura, Founder, Evercoin Exchange; Michael Sung, Chairman, CarbonBlue Innovation, HKUST; Jean Claude Donato, Managing partner, Nikaia Ventures; Renu Bhatia, Chairman and Co-Founder, Sonikure Technology and Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, Founder, LATOKEN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLnEJJ5-ws-FDT9K64Bv2_7M3exxjKNiMH&v=PNMMtlqIdPo

That was a good forum, though I'd expected better.

What was wrong?

Or dozen years...

In dozen years, yes.
What are the forecasts for bitcoin this year? Is it worth keeping or better to merge cheaply?

Or dozen years...

BEF2018: "How Blockchain Will Transform the Global Economy" BEF2018's panel "How Blockchain Will Transform the Global Economy" was focused on finding the best use cases and possible killer applications of the blockchain technology. As Reese Jones, Associate Founder of Singularity University, put it, "the blockchain and bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are starting to affect finance and money, and trust, and contracts and agreements" as software and the internet "continue to eat the world." The panel also featured Miko Matsumura, Founder, Evercoin Exchange; Michael Sung, Chairman, CarbonBlue Innovation, HKUST; Jean Claude Donato, Managing partner, Nikaia Ventures; Renu Bhatia, Chairman and Co-Founder, Sonikure Technology and Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, Founder, LATOKEN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLnEJJ5-ws-FDT9K64Bv2_7M3exxjKNiMH&v=PNMMtlqIdPo

That was a good forum, though I'd expected better.

Or dozen years...
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Guys, but you know that the Chinese New Year will end on February 16, that is, we need to endure 10 days and then everything will go up again

In general, the whole market has failed, not just crypto-currencies. What's happening?

Everybody writes about bubbles. About stocks and a new economic crisis

Still they write about the losses of Tesla and that Ilon Mask will not succeed, and so every year

I wonder when Tesla comes out to profit. How many years, and one loss

Because they do not work for profit, but to change the future

In general, if not all this masquerade with flamethrowers and Ilon Mask, Tesla would be of no use to anyone
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: