Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 47. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Funny all the promises of tokenizing equities, commodities, real estate, and works of art are no longer there.

Nothing but a cheap trading platform that is not even competent against existing exchanges like Binance and Kucoin.

And how do you like that on their platform you can trade without registration?
 Shocked
After 1 month my withdrawal still isn't processed. I've contacted support multiple times, but they seem to unable to help me until their tech team finds a solution. Really? That's their excuse? Is it so hard to manually process transaction???

Update #1: After I was contacted and had chat on Telegram, I got told It will take up to 24h to get it fixed as TECH team has to take a look at it.

Update #2: So they didn't stick to the promise they made to me 12-24h to solve my withdrawal issue. Now is 3 days after they made promise, so I've decided to contact the same person again, told me to wait 10 minutes and didn't reply since that (been hours since). I don't know why it's such a problem to process my withdrawal ...
Try to write to them on the site
LaToken (also Liquid Asset Token) is a blockchain platform for tokenizing and trading real assets such as shares , real estate, works of art, etc. using cryptocurrencies globally in the real economy.
Thank you for deciphering the name of the company
 Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Funny all the promises of tokenizing equities, commodities, real estate, and works of art are no longer there.

Nothing but a cheap trading platform that is not even competent against existing exchanges like Binance and Kucoin.
Now they are working with licenses, as soon as they finish, they will introduce a tokenization
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
It's obviously. The hype is diminishing, so is the demand, so is the price.

"Obviously" doesn't sound convincing for me. Hypes diminish and they grow back, and whales may have more profitable areas of interest.
Well, now there was a correction and growth stopped

Given that their price is not supported by anything, this is a very good result
After 1 month my withdrawal still isn't processed. I've contacted support multiple times, but they seem to unable to help me until their tech team finds a solution. Really? That's their excuse? Is it so hard to manually process transaction???

Update #1: After I was contacted and had chat on Telegram, I got told It will take up to 24h to get it fixed as TECH team has to take a look at it.

Update #2: So they didn't stick to the promise they made to me 12-24h to solve my withdrawal issue. Now is 3 days after they made promise, so I've decided to contact the same person again, told me to wait 10 minutes and didn't reply since that (been hours since). I don't know why it's such a problem to process my withdrawal ...
Write them to email, you've already been given it. I had a delay with the withdrawal, I was helped for a couple of hours

Ahahah. And what about the tokenization of real assets. Especially you do not know which way the platform went. There was just a huge amount of work

Try to email on [email protected]
They check it more often and your problem will be resolved very quickly

"Obviously" doesn't sound convincing for me. Hypes diminish and they grow back, and whales may have more profitable areas of interest.

We are all waiting on February 16, when the Chinese New Year will end, prices should rise

Who ever reads these license agreements? ICO is a way to get some cash for your startup, like a new form of crowdfunding. So we as crowdfunders want to see our investment be profitable.

This is exactly why you have no rights to complain.

It doesn't frickin matter. I invested, and I need my investment to grow.
Ahaha. But they did not promise you anything, did they?

This is not an excuse, it's not a matter of promises. I just want to know what's happening with the company.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
LaToken (also Liquid Asset Token) is a blockchain platform for tokenizing and trading real assets such as shares , real estate, works of art, etc. using cryptocurrencies globally in the real economy.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Activity: 280

No, it does. There's a term "due diligence", but what you've did is not even a lack of it. It's utter irresponsibility for your purchases.
At least no longer need to complain after you bought tokens

Well, for the sake of the moon, we can still wait a couple of years

Or dozen years...

You bought it to trade asset tokens, and they'll be available soon.
Soon it's when? They still did not give exact dates

Because they have not solved the problem with the licenses yet. Therefore, it is not known when all this will be

You need to ask them this question here, in a telegram, and not at a forum for which they do not even follow

Ok, I'll write to them in the chat

Who ever reads these license agreements? ICO is a way to get some cash for your startup, like a new form of crowdfunding. So we as crowdfunders want to see our investment be profitable.

And what will happen if your investments do not grow, will you complain at the forum?
I speak not of details, but of what interest they are for us. They may write a lorem ipsum by hand, but that will be a write-off as well.

For me, every detail about the platform development is of interest.
But they have not said anything new since October

But they do weekly updates, what else do you need?
Activity: 434

An interesting theory. A couple of days ago the conference ended, now the team should be in the assembly and get to work

They're working, they've announced an update recently.
They will advertise only if they spam the chat, they do not report to their contributors
Activity: 434

Ahaha. But they did not promise you anything, did they?
Pages:
Jump to: