Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 92. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
And how do you think they should change the price of the token? Now its price depends only on the market

There are techniques. But using them is a market manipulation.
If I were from the LAToken Team, I would be strongly against it. This could lead to problems more serious than a couple of moaning flippers.
www.fintropy.io
They have tons of tokens, they must sold a lot of them. That's why the price dropped so hard.

>implying they don't have $19.6 million
>implying you wasn't just talking about them looking into 2025
>implying that the volume on exchanges worth something compared to the team pool

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Ico is end?
Yeah now they're selling their company pool.
OMG.
You aren't the smartest kid in your neighborhood I guess.
They have tons of tokens, they must sold a lot of them. That's why the price dropped so hard.
www.fintropy.io
Ico is end?
OMG.
You aren't the smartest kid in your neighborhood I guess.
Activity: 560
Ico is end?
www.fintropy.io
Yes, seems legit. But don't you understand the guys? The team doesn't want to get the price higher despite all these millions it has got!
Like it must. They haven't ever promised the price to rise. They'll try to develop the stuff, but it may turn out in any way.
But as far as I can remember, they promised big capitalization by 2025. This is not considered a promise of a price increase?

Second this. Really would like to know.

They didn't promise anything. Their research team made some calculations. They shouldn't have posted it actually, right because of such questions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hello, where is Bounty campaign? Give me link, please. Thank
Hi!
The bounty for LAToken is over as for now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello, where is Bounty campaign? Give me link, please. Thank
www.fintropy.io
Get!
2K17 is the year of paradigm change, this is what  LAToken is all about anyway Cool
Activity: 266
Guys, let's look into the prediction. As I understand, everyone here has a few latokens. At what price for the token, you can not stand and sell them? I think I can not withstand with $10 for a per token.
Activity: 266
So can you guarantee that these guys who get the tokens are interested in long-run?
Got it. So do you mean that everyone will sell their tokens in short-run and long-run hodlers will suffer huh?
Some of them have already sold, so the price has subsided

Yes, seems legit. But don't you understand the guys? The team doesn't want to get the price higher despite all these millions it has got!
Price for what?

For their damn token.
And how do you think they should change the price of the token? Now its price depends only on the market
Activity: 280
Today we're having email news + dev update, both will be posted today
Great, looking forward to see it Smiley
Hooray, we enter to the next small exchange. Hooray. (sarcasm)

Exchanges LAToken enter really sucks. They have tons of cash, can't they just buy a place?
I am sure that there will be new exchanges. But only in 2018
Activity: 388
Ico is end?
It ended on October 10th. You're a little late friend.
Activity: 1022
Ico is end?
Activity: 280
Like it must. They haven't ever promised the price to rise. They'll try to develop the stuff, but it may turn out in any way.
But as far as I can remember, they promised big capitalization by 2025. This is not considered a promise of a price increase?

Second this. Really would like to know.
Reread their white paper
Activity: 700

But it's worth giving them their due. Only thanks to noobs and hype, we have such a rise in prices for the crypt

That's why the paradigm itself must change. Not sure if LAToken by itself can spur this kind of change, but an ecosystem of such global projects with global vision is capable of doing so indeed.
LAToken can't even withdraw our tokens T_T
Aha. How could I then withdraw my tokens a couple of days ago, if the withdraw does not work

I, for example, have not received tokens yet, although I created a withdraw 4 days ago
Activity: 388

But it's worth giving them their due. Only thanks to noobs and hype, we have such a rise in prices for the crypt

That's why the paradigm itself must change. Not sure if LAToken by itself can spur this kind of change, but an ecosystem of such global projects with global vision is capable of doing so indeed.
I do not want this to change. While there is a growth racket, you can earn a lot of money
Activity: 434

It will change when the bubble bursts. And all the cryptocurrencys will be worth the money. Such growth, which is now at btc - is not normal

Activity: 434

LAToken can't even withdraw our tokens T_T
Aha. How could I then withdraw my tokens a couple of days ago, if the withdraw does not work
Activity: 700
Today we're having email news + dev update, both will be posted today
Great, looking forward to see it Smiley
Hooray, we enter to the next small exchange. Hooray. (sarcasm)

Exchanges LAToken enter really sucks. They have tons of cash, can't they just buy a place?
Well, they already settled on 4 exchanges.And you can not pay for listing. Then all the exchanges will start asking for money. And this is a complete f**king. Projects should be selected according to the level of community trust. I do not want the scum to have the opportunity to buy a place

Pages:
Jump to: