Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 94. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
So can you guarantee that these guys who get the tokens are interested in long-run?
Got it. So do you mean that everyone will sell their tokens in short-run and long-run hodlers will suffer huh?
Some of them have already sold, so the price has subsided

Yes, seems legit. But don't you understand the guys? The team doesn't want to get the price higher despite all these millions it has got!
I haven't operated concepts like "belief" since I'm 12. Don't think someone have though.
So I don't believe LAToken, nor do I believe contributors. I know that LAToken has powerful financial incentives to deliver, and to deliver a good stuff. And I know that when you're promised huge profits in no time and without any efforts from your side, you're **cked. Good if literally, then you're really paid at least Wink
If you have some money to invest in a shady scheme, send them to me better. I can even give you back like 15-20%. That's a way more than you would manage to save when running from a shipwreck of another Ponzi scheme.
Does it matter whether you believe it or not? Do you have company tokens, To talk about this?

I've bought the tokens for my own hard-earned money. I have the right to discuss it.
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Plus we're happy to announce our Kakao Talk community. Just scan our QR code and add LAToken as a plus friend

Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Today we're having email news + dev update, both will be posted today
Great, looking forward to see it Smiley
Today we're having email news + dev update, both will be posted today
www.fintropy.io
Oh gosh...Have you ever heard of long-term investments? Which are calculated for at least 1 year. Nobody promised you a quick profit to you. Nobody promised you anything. Because any investment is a risk. And the higher the risk, the more you can earn, but even more the chance to lose everything
Yes, that's what I'm speaking about actually. It's a risk but I clearly see that the company is willing to minimize it for me in the LR.
www.fintropy.io
Does it matter whether you believe it or not? Do you have company tokens, To talk about this?
Armaan's referring to the sell/hodl decision. My decision is to hodl despite I don't believe as he understands it.
www.fintropy.io
So can you guarantee that these guys who get the tokens are interested in long-run?
Got it. So do you mean that everyone will sell their tokens in short-run and long-run hodlers will suffer huh?
Not everyone, but there is a number of flippers indeed.
Check out our new video!

Last week LAToken organized 5 meetups in Asian crypto capitals - Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei, Hong Kong and Singapore. We gathered together local blockchain leaders and looked for regional managers and staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QplAhbJuPrQ

Activity: 434
I haven't operated concepts like "belief" since I'm 12. Don't think someone have though.
So I don't believe LAToken, nor do I believe contributors. I know that LAToken has powerful financial incentives to deliver, and to deliver a good stuff. And I know that when you're promised huge profits in no time and without any efforts from your side, you're **cked. Good if literally, then you're really paid at least Wink
If you have some money to invest in a shady scheme, send them to me better. I can even give you back like 15-20%. That's a way more than you would manage to save when running from a shipwreck of another Ponzi scheme.
Oh gosh...Have you ever heard of long-term investments? Which are calculated for at least 1 year. Nobody promised you a quick profit to you. Nobody promised you anything. Because any investment is a risk. And the higher the risk, the more you can earn, but even more the chance to lose everything

Yes, but did you see how the price of tokens fell after the end of sales? Does not that seem strange to you? How you can trust to this company?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Oh, what kind of hilarious guys who dropped their tokens immediately after the end of sales. At a price of $0.15, when it is now around $0.3 and it's only 2 months after the end of sales. I hope they watch the price now.
 Grin Grin Grin

Well, all the same, short-term investments take place, but not when the company has plans until 2025  Cool

I think that it is perfectly normal, given what kind of hype is now around the cryptocurrency. A huge number of noobs who do not understand anything
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
do i need to get verify before i can withdraw?

Verification is for asset-tokens trading only. Cryptopairs like LA/ETH, depositing and withdraw can be done without passing KYC.

And if my verification is still not passed, what should I do?
Of course, write about this in all forums, buddy

That's exactly what I did. So I'm on the right track?
 Grin
You do everything right, just do not forget to ask about the moon
Some of them have already sold, so the price has subsided
Activity: 388
Really now? Distribute the tokens?
First. If a team has no tokens it should search for a source of profit. What will be the profit for LAToken Team? Rising up the transaction fees? Paid access to the platform? Or maybe... radically reducing the costs - like, to zero Grin Now it has its tokens and it will work to increase their price.
Second. Increase the price, are you sure? Man. OK, 'twere 60M sold, 140M remaining. So if we distribute them proportionally, one will have 70% of their tokens free! The price will drop by that 70% accordingly, because you can sell them and don't regret it.
And the last, but not least. Did anyone mentioned you will get the unsold tokens? Did you ask this? If you didn't - well, blame yourself. If you did - you've agreed to buy tokens under these conditions. Now you're crying and asking the team to send you a Christmas present of tokens.
And why should they? I'm against it. I've bought the tokens to see price growth and to test some obscure trading strategies. If the team won't be bold as it is and distribute tokens to weak-hands, they will dispose of them and team will have no incentive. That will be the end of this.
No you don't understand. Nobody will sell because they will know that they possess the tokens which can't be sold from anyone but them. Thus, the more they hold the higher the price is.
It seems to me that the price of tokens depends more on the availability of the platform. Since it does not work yet, it's silly to expect rapid growth
Activity: 388
Oh, what kind of hilarious guys who dropped their tokens immediately after the end of sales. At a price of $0.15, when it is now around $0.3 and it's only 2 months after the end of sales. I hope they watch the price now.
 Grin Grin Grin

Well, all the same, short-term investments take place, but not when the company has plans until 2025  Cool
Yeah armaan, don't even have a clue why you were banned LOL
It's a legit question. They keep posting the same answers.
What are your questions? Post them here. Maybe they can help you on the forum

Yes, post it here to get the same answer, too. Genius, you understand that they have one team of support for all sites

I was not talking about those support, but about our community. Maybe we can help and sort out his questions
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
 Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: