Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN] Launch: CatholicCoin - World's 1st & Biggest Religion & Good Cause Coin - page 2. (Read 13770 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

If you do a bit of research you'll see that the Catholic Church helps millions of people worldwide.

I also disagree with some of their beliefs and policies but you can't deny they help a lot of people in need.

I could make it so say 30% goes to orphanages worldwide and 70% to the Church.  That would ensure a bigger chunk, besides what the church gives away on its own, to those in most need.  There are many grossly underfunded orphanages in the world.  I have seen these orphans living in the sewer and I've never forgotten their faces.

I bought OrphanCoin .com just for them but I'm not sure how popular such a coin would be.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I'm against religions; so I'm out!

Thanks for being honest.

No coin is for everyone.  Well, not yet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I don't like the idea of this coin at all.  I disagree with the statements as well.  Another clone "charity coin" with gimmick name.

Seriously?

Name one coin which gives all of the coins to charity - a fully transparent donation, a charity which is stated outright ahead of time for all to judge and decide whether or not they want to participate.

There are no coins which accomplish this and there will not be any since they're all gimmicks designed to make the devs lots of money on the back-end.

That's what sets me and this coin apart from any other so called charity coin.  Even doge and all its charity - it's nothing more than marketing schemes to get free publicity.  This coin will be nothing like that.  This coin will be designed for the good cause and goodwill of mankind.

No strings.  ZERO profits going to myself and the devs working on this coin will be paid fair bounties in full view of this community.

I'm known as an asshole but I don't lie.  I wouldn't risk all the potential profits from all my future coin launches to pull down a few K in cheap profits.  To any skeptics, there will be a fully transparent ledger for any and all expenses to be audited by anyone at any time.  

This coin can accomplish what no other coin has simply because profits are not a goal which is not the case for any other coin.  

CatholicCoin will be the first true charity coin.

What charity?
You said your giving a lot of the coins to the catholic church - that's not a charity its quite the opposite.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
I'm against religions; so I'm out!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Hello !

Do you know about the news : Winklevoss Twins to List Bitcoin Fund on Nasdaq ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/winklevoss-twins-to-list-bitcoin-fund-on-nasdaq-601261

What do you think about this ?

I said last year the ETF was a done deal. I was called crazy cause all the pros were saying impossible.

It's gonna take Bitcoin over $10,000 next year.  Billions, maybe hundreds of billions will go into Bitcoin starting next year - lots of it from pensions funds (401K, IRA, etc.).  Kinda odd the SEC warns against Bitcoin but then gives them an ETF license in record time.  Haha.

Read my riddle thread for answered to stuff like this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Much fun with your coin. This one I really let out Grin

Activity: 826
'All that glitters is not gold'
Hello !

Do you know about the news : Winklevoss Twins to List Bitcoin Fund on Nasdaq ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/winklevoss-twins-to-list-bitcoin-fund-on-nasdaq-601261

What do you think about this ?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
muslimcoin will blow up all other religioncoins

Hahaaaa.

That's morbidly true.

And the guy who launches MuslimCoin and is dumb enough to use some Muslim Saint's image will get blown up too.

There's a reason I avoided [like the plague] the MuslimCoin domain, even though it's one of the largest and most devout in the world.

I don't need no bombs in my life right now.  I'll pass, but I'm sure someone else with a bit less sense and sensibility will launch it anyway.  

Should be an interesting development.
legendary
Activity: 1246
muslimcoin will blow up all other religioncoins
Activity: 338
I have to admit I am impressed that a little girl came up with this coin idea.  BTW you look really cute in your picture, you remind me of my niece.
Angry clone coin making copy paste wannabe dev.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
try mining 666coin, launches May 3rd. get in first son.

follow here for updates https://twitter.com/666Coin666
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

And your memory is terrible or you're lying, again, Spoetnik.

iGotSpots cloned my coin, nuggets, after calling me names [for launching Nuggets] for a week. lol.

It's easy to prove, look at the start date for the nuggets thread then look at the spots thread.

You can't even do basic research, man.

Now you're starting to foam at the mouth.  Haha.

Take your mental meds and take a nap.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Spoetnik, you untrusting nut, I will bet you 100 Bitcoins I have never launched any other coins than Nuggets and ShitCoin, not with this ID or any other ID or as part of any other group or partnership.

Are you so untrusting of people, with no track record of lying or scams, because you've been burned by crypto scammers or simply cause you're a person who lies a lot and has many different aliases.

I've been lied to a lot and I've lost a lot of money to stock scammers and crypto scammers yet I still trust people, although I ask more questions now.

So The fact you're still ranting about this like it's your personal quest or someone is paying you to do it, is very scary.

Man, get a hobby, learn to take advice and maybe make some money - do something, anything to lighten up a little.  Cause your current state of mind is incredibly dark, lonely and bleak.

And stop calling me Thomas on the other board, iXcoin has enough mystery and bizarre behavior without people thinking I'm Thomas.

I am not Thomas and I have no other aliases on this forum besides (IXC2XIC, which I booked just to lock in, just like I locked in @XBTcoin on twitter) and I wouldn't bet you 100 BTC simply cause if I were lying there would be at least a small chance I'd be found out.

I'm telling you the truth. Focus on what matters.

The next massive crypto boom is coming very soon.  Buy as many alts as you can now and don't sell too early. And I advise you to buy some IXC too but if you think I'm lying then don't.

But try to find just 1 dev who offers to pay you back any losses [up to $100] after repeatedly attacking him and his coin.

Good luck man, and take care!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
he's gauging the scene on this.. he could have put it out all ready using a different name..
i would bet my left testicle he has put out other coins here with a variety of names.. i'd bet my soul on it in a heart beat lol

all you have to do is look at the guys track record and then ask yourself one question..
WHY would this guy state he is not Catholic but he wants to start a clone coin with a gimmick to support the church ?
We already have plenty of clone coins with charity type of gimmicks attached to them such as Carbon coin etc.

want to support a church ? then go do it..
want to plant a tree ? then go do it..
etc etc etc etc..

we don't need MORE clone coins based on scammy gimmicks engineered from the ground up to make a coin cloner money.
been there and done that and got 1,000000000000000000 T-Shirts lol

history i said a bit earlier ?

this guy googled what Bitcoin was and came here and posted a new clone coin the day he registered.. aka: Nuggets
so what in gods fucking name does that tell you all ?

then he fought iGotSpots about it for over 100 pages here creating the worst coin ann topic seen (it got so bad they moved the ANN to off-topic for a couple months)
the drama between those two blow hard's was epic.. want some lol's go check it and book a week off work to get hrough it all. hhaha

And get this .. that lying scammer fucktard iGotSpots was mad and accused Vlad of stealing his coin because Vlad cloned iGotSpots clone coin LOLOLOL

and i posted back then iGotSpots should relax and calm down and that was the very first time Spotzy got mouthy and went off and raged on me..
Big mistake.. that clown is my little bitch ever since and after a couple of months i saw on Cryptsy chat these two fucking clowns get all buddy buddy
and they made up and are ever since BFF's and have sleep-overs and watch movies in their pajamas and do each others hair and talk about boys now LOL
like i said check out the history of these fucking clowns.. their a joke.
I have soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH shit on these fag's

shortly after them butt-fucking on Cryptsy chat last year i watched as the two drama queens went on massive long winded bragging rants
and get this.. Vlad bragged on Cryptsy chat HE is a MENSA GENIUS ..but he did not take the certification for it.
Then iGotSpots responded right away that he too was a MENSA GENIUS and he DID take the certification.

ohhhhh clowns your soooo funny lol

Hey Cryptsy still happy you got involved in a circle jerk making coins with these kind of fucktard clowns ?
i warned you long ago and told you you'll lose peoples respect getting involved with sleazy scammers..
what i didn't realize back then was Cryptsy was full of scammers anyway.. so it was a match made in heaven LOL ..get it Heaven ? har har a religion joke.

Watch your ass's Wink
I am the Cryptsy Cop™ as iGotSpots stated a dozen times last year
I am on patrol and i will bust your ass's for scammy behavior and remind people not trust pathological and/or compulsive liars with mental health issues
and their scammer exchange staff friends etc etc

Who am i ?

crypto God.

watch your ass's, i am bullet proof and have a magnetar's worth of weight in evidence on all you scammy bs idiots  Cool
and will drop the hammer on your ass's with tiny little teasers of proof of your scummy bs stunts as i see fit for all our amusement.

LEAVE my scene ! and take your scammy clone coins and your lying and games and get the fuck out of MY scene, I don't want you here and i am in charge.
..after all i was awarded the title of Cryptsy Cop™ remember Wink
don't give me a badge and expect me not to use it.. wanna see my badge ? www.websheriff.com

PS:
You lay down with dogs you get fleas.. eh cryptsy Wink
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Hows the scam coin going?  Timer is ticking.  Crappy dev wont ever get this off ground.

This is the first non-profit scam coin where the dev won't make a single penny.

Maybe more scam coins like this one will come out after this one is launched and sets a good example.

One can only hope.

But you look worried, Captain TrollAlot, so I want you to know CatholicCoin will be launched and it will be a prime example in how to launch a pure non-profit [no drama, no games and no schemes or scams] coin.
Hows the scam coin going?  Timer is ticking.  Crappy dev wont ever get this off ground.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I say launch this for sure, go with less coin supply than BTC, maybe same rewards though.
You also need to choose how the church is going to receive the tithe, they like to make a scene out of everything so have them make a scene out of it.

Lol, great point but you know, massive publicity for any crypto (as long it's positive) will reflect well on all cryptos and it will bring in new investors as the whole industry gains credibility.

All the more reason these religion coins be launched by legit third parties who aren't out for a quick buck via more scamming schemes like what happened to country coins.

Cause when it comes to religions, just one ScamCoin would bring a lot of bad press to all cryptos.

And I want to apologize for saying that I'm gonna make meme coins or charge big fees for the "cult" religions.  I love living in a country which guarantees me the freedoms I currently have so I want to be more tolerant of the religious choices others make, even if I do think some are cults, because that's the kind of constitutional Freedoms that makes America so great.

That said, I will treat all religion coins the same and if I get enough money I will launch them all, equal and part of the same [new] CoinBloc - ReligionBloc block mining protocol.

But of course, IslamCoin won't be part of this religion block; as much as I want to be fair and inclusive, I do not want my head cut off [with a tiny knife] for the sake of launching a fair and thorough ReligionBloc [inclusive of all religious coins] regardless of my own personal feelings and beliefs.  Therefore, 1.6 billion peace-loving Muslims can blame the other bomb wearing, sword wielding peace loving Muslims.

Wait, I'm pretty sure my head can be cut off just for pointing out that obvious truth, by the "Religion of Peace" if you can grasp that crazy possibility.  See, that's why they can't have nice things, like Running Water, Shoes, Nukes and their very own CryptoCoin.

Man, I think I'm being bad again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I say launch this for sure, go with less coin supply than BTC, maybe same rewards though.
You also need to choose how the church is going to receive the tithe, they like to make a scene out of everything so have them make a scene out of it.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

See what's happening here?  I'm trying to do an honest and altruistic thing where I will make no profits and in comes the usual small minded individual who stirs up hatred, arguing and dissent.

And because I can't stand lies, I can't help but get upset and then I stoop to the low level of people like that which ruins the little good I do try to do.

I feel like deleting my previous post above, because I was upset enough to call Spoetink some names but then I would be hiding my real self so I won't.

Just know this, Spoetnik and others like you; you will no longer invoke an emotional response from me with your lame ad hominem attacks.

I will not censor any of you, to stay true to the promise I made on my very first thread, but I will ignore your posts unless you post something of merit - instead of your warped, angry, jealous feelings and the fact you hate to see anyone make any money and your personal opinion that if this person is a Capitalist then surely he must try and make money [unethically] from anything and everything.

You know, cause capitalists - profit seekers, never do anything charitable or altruistic.

At any rate, I'm more bent on launching CatholicCoin now more than ever...

And in fact...

I'm so angry that I am Now Announcing that I will launch the very first CoinBloc - a merge mineable Coin-Block made up [in this case] of all religion coins.  You'll be able to merge mine CatholicCoin, ZionCoin, MormonCoin, etc.

And I WILL make some kind of profit from the other religion coins, at least off the MormonCoin and other cult coins [ie. ScientologyCoin] since I have a hard time respecting cults of any kind, at least not enough to work for free and not make any profit.

Piss me off again and I'll throw in another CoinBloc for Sports, Countries etc., and I own CryptoHell.com which goes hand-in-hand with religion coins - so I'll have the "power" to send all worthless ShitCoins to CryptoHell.

Haha, man, I just came up with this s---- as I was writing it.  Cracks me up!
Pages:
Jump to: