Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN] Launch: CatholicCoin - World's 1st & Biggest Religion & Good Cause Coin - page 6. (Read 13770 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
So, who do you give the premine to, the pope?

lol

Try reading it again.  I doubt the pope could even buy a meal with the .001 premine.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So, who do you give the premine to, the pope?

lol
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Donations going to the Catholic Church to fund defense lawyers for pedophile priests.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Give your input on what % this should be - it should be a substantial amount since this is the name and purpose of this coin.  Keep in mind, some coins keep as much as 90% of the mined coins for their cause.  I feel 80%-90% is too high but that should give you a sense of existing relative miner subsidy for purpose specific coins.

The well entrenched, 1700 year old tax-free plundering, murderous corporation named catholic church really needs your help.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Vatican coin?  Grin ...Today police officers in Germany caught a package shipped to Vatican full of cocaine.
I see this has real future  Grin Grin
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So you want to launch a coin for a good cause then say you'll give most of it to a religious group?

This particular religious group prevents abortions to Mums who have been raped and covers up paedophile activity by it's members.

PS, The Catholic church is I think one of the richest groups in the world already, most religions operate money making scams that make  Auroracoin look like an angel.

You're either very naive or creating a scam coin.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I just double checked and IslamCoin.com is indeed taken by somebody.  But I seriously doubt anyone would launch such a coin as it would come very close to violating Islam law regarding putting anything holy in print or symbolism; lest the dev get bombed to kingdom come (oh, off topic, i also have KingCongCoin, lol) by peace loving muslims as taught to them by the "religion of peace", islam.

So that really leaves just Hinduism to compete as the largest religion coin but I own HinduCoin.com and also 3 of the top 10 most popular gods in Hinduism.

So yes, CatholicCoin is definitely slated to be number 1 unless the church of the Spaghetti Monster (it's actually a real religion, lol) has a massive religious revival in the next 90 days.

I will take opinions on other religion coins, parodies or not; I think a lot of "SouthPark-ish" fun can be had with some of them, like ScientologyCoin.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Already declaring it the first and biggest, and it's not even out yet.

Seeing how nobody wants to touch these religion coins and the fact I own most of the religion coin domains I'm pretty sure this will be the first and biggest religion coin launched.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/672-jesuscoin-god/

Sorry,... You should really make it over to CCT more often,.. I really dont get why you would make this coin if your not catholic,..

While you are at it, you should do, allah, jewish, krishna, etc,..

I want to develop Shiva Coin though, you should save that for me and Buddha Coin OM

I don't have BuddhaCoin but I think I do own CoinBuddha .com.

At Any rate, sad to see someone made a JesusCoin and making profits off it.  I wouldn't touch that.

I think it's best if a non-catholic makes this coin as there's no conflict of interest and nobody can say the Catholic Church is launching this coin for profits through some Catholic shill.  

I wouldn't do AllahCoin as Muslims prohibit the use of any of their supposed prophets and so I think even an IslamCoin may be prohibited which is why I didn't bother buying the domain.

I did buy MormonCoin and ScientologyCoin however but more for the fun I could have launching funny parody coins from those cults.  

Activity: 338
Already declaring it the first and biggest, and it's not even out yet.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/672-jesuscoin-god/

Sorry,... You should really make it over to CCT more often,.. I really dont get why you would make this coin if your not catholic,..

While you are at it, you should do, allah, jewish, krishna, etc,..

I want to develop Shiva Coin though, you should save that for me and Buddha Coin OM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If this was a real catholic coin you'd build a gold throne with your coins and leave your people begging in the streets while donating to you in a room with a bunch of other people once a week. Good luck beating the OG scammers.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I don't like the idea of this coin at all.  I disagree with the statements as well.  Another clone "charity coin" with gimmick name.

Seriously?

Name one coin which gives all of the coins to charity - a fully transparent donation, a charity which is stated outright ahead of time for all to judge and decide whether or not they want to participate.

There are no coins which accomplish this and there will not be any since they're all gimmicks designed to make the devs lots of money on the back-end.

That's what sets me and this coin apart from any other so called charity coin.  Even doge and all its charity - it's nothing more than marketing schemes to get free publicity.  This coin will be nothing like that.  This coin will be designed for the good cause and goodwill of mankind.

No strings.  ZERO profits going to myself and the devs working on this coin will be paid fair bounties in full view of this community.

I'm known as an asshole but I don't lie.  I wouldn't risk all the potential profits from all my future coin launches to pull down a few K in cheap profits.  To any skeptics, there will be a fully transparent ledger for any and all expenses to be audited by anyone at any time.  

This coin can accomplish what no other coin has simply because profits are not a goal which is not the case for any other coin.  

CatholicCoin will be the first true charity coin.
Activity: 338
I don't like the idea of this coin at all.  I disagree with the statements as well.  Another clone "charity coin" with gimmick name.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Catholicism is not the worlds first religion, even to say biggest may be a stretch, there was already a Jesus (GOD) Coin, I would not launch this coin.

Coin.

World's first and biggest religion COIN.

Given there are no other such coins I'd say that statement is well qualified.

There was no Jesus coin that I've seen and a God coin could be considered any god and any religion so I don't think that counts for a religion coin.

I am launching this coin but thanks for your input.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Catholicism is not the worlds first religion, even to say biggest may be a stretch, there was already a Jesus (GOD) Coin, I would not launch this coin.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
This is a Pre-Announcement as I want to do this right given the sensitive nature of such a coin, and my plan to launch this coin is roughly within the next 30-90 days.

I originally wanted to launch Catholic-Coin last year but was talked out of it by the masses.  Now I see coins like HairBrushCoin and it's obvious to me, an honest, goodcause, religion coin has to be launched.

The coin will for sure be SHA256.  This is non-negotiable - I was foolish to listen to everyone and launch nuggets using scrypt.  SHA256 coins will prove to be future proof and via merge mining, ultra secure compared to anything but SHA.

-  A good portion of the mined CatholicCoins will go to the Catholic Church with no strings attached.

-  Give your input on what % this should be - it should be a substantial amount since this is the name and purpose of this coin.  Keep in mind, some coins keep as much as 90% of the mined coins for their cause.  I feel 80%-90% is too high but that should give you a sense of existing relative miner subsidy for purpose specific coins.

I'm not going to pay tons of Bitcoin out of pocket [again] to maintain such a coin so there will be a very small premine to pay for development and maintenance.

Give your input here as well:  I am thinking about .1% which is .001 of the total coins.  This would be the smallest premine I've ever heard of.

-  Let me make this clear - [before i get trolled] - I am doing this because I think it will be a very good thing for alt-coins in general [given all the pump and dump, scam and mindless coins coming out daily now] and for millions of people in need.  I am NOT doing this to make a single penny in profits.  I own many other awesome Coin/Crypto domains and will launch those coins for profit so any money from a premine [For CatholicCoin] will 100% go to well known AND reputable devs to do quality work on this coin; because, as you all know, I'm an Economist and not a techie.

To all the haters out there who will try to flame me for such an insignificant premine; GET over it, it's non-negotiable - if you don't like it go mine and buy HairBrushCoin or SHT.  Putting 10 hours per day [for FREE] in a new coin is ok with me cause it's fun, but paying tons of Bitcoins out of pocket on top of it:  I'm not doing that ever again.

Once Launched, I will give the little miners 30-60 days to mine CatholicCoin before I apply a merge mine patch which will bring in the ASIC hoards and along with all those ASICS:  Massive Network Security.

Also, feel free to give your input on other things, such as:  Mining Term, Block Time, Block Size, Coin Design, etc.  I'm making this alt coin for the masses, for a good cause so I am giving everyone [the community] the opportunity to be an active part of this new CatholicCoin Launch.

-  Finally:  No, I am not a Catholic.
Pages:
Jump to: