Pages:
Author

Topic: --[ANN] Launch: CatholicCoin - World's 1st & Biggest Religion & Good Cause Coin - page 3. (Read 13770 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Ahahahahhaaaa.

Yeah. I should put in the OP excuses why I'm launching a CatholicCoin just in case a troll like you shows up.  Cause that won't look even more odd, like I'm trying to cover something up.

iXcoin propaganda?  Hahaaaa.

You mean I talked about and told people about a coin, which I researched and found interesting, cause I believed and still believe that it's gonna be a hedge fund backed coin with a massive future?  Yeah, I can't believe I had the guts to dare talk about iXcoin, a CryptoCoin, on a public Crypto forum.

Ahahahaa, dude, you're not stupid you're mentally ill.  

And where is that a scam?  Anyone who bought IXC last year was up at one point 40 fold and even now they're up 5-10 fold.  That's the kind of propaganda I think people would pay for, but I gave them all my research for free.

And nuggets, yeah, how dare I launch a coin, and not make a single dime off of it And pay over 3 BTC out of my pocket to maintain it - how dare I launch a coin without your permission and Without meeting your residency time quota.

Hahahaaaaa.

Once again, I paid money out of my pocket and did NOT make a single dime in profits.

But you forgot to mention ShitCoin, a coin you said was the best you've ever seen.  I launched that too and paid tons of money out of pocket while not making a single dime in profits.  I'm a double launch crook according to you where I pay to launch and maintain coins but make ZERO money from any of them.  Haha!

And finally, I bought hundreds of domain names.  Oh no, the horror.  Did I use your money, or why exactly are you so angry about that simple fact?

And YES, I confess, I bought domain names to MAKE MONEY.  Oh noooooo, I'm so evil.  And I decided to use a few of them for non-profit, like CatholicCoin and JCVDcoin (and a few others) I bought the latter to set aside for Jean Claude (for free) in case my other prediction about celebrities going into alts comes true.

Oh, you were too stupid to see what was coming even though I was telling you [and everyone else] about it.  You thought I was an idiot for buying up all those domain names last year and now you missed yet another boat.  You've been trolling crypto-land for years before me and you still don't understand what's happening and a newbie like me leapfrogged you in under 30 days and instead of learning from people like me you'd rather bury your head deeper up your own ass and remain stupid.

Look, hater, it's clear you're just a jealous loser - so please bring some proof of me LYING, trying to scam someone or point to just one coin where people lost just one penny as a direct result of me lying or scamming them.

Cause all I'm seeing so far is a closed minded clown who is nothing more than a broke-ass jealous punk.   A year ago you were stuck on half a Bitcoin and I bet you're still there cause you refuse to learn.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
dude put the info in comment / posting no.1
don't sprinkle in your replies in endless pages of crap we have to sift through..

i asked why you'd make a catholic coin if your not and that should be added immediately after you said i am not catholic in italics don't you think ?

and you may not be a liar but you spend 95% of your time off doing god knows what only to pop back up with a wave of crap like iGotSpots.
..always scheming lol

i will let the general public decide why your making another clone coin with a gimmick attached to it.
and i will remind people of the IXcoin propaganda you have flooded the scene with and your Nuggets clone you put out when you had 1 comment here.

thing becomes transparent when you can see the context and history of peoples behavior and i will highlight that
and then let other people come to their own conclusions while you play games with verbal gymnastics Wink

and let me get this straight you want to make a Catholic religion CLONE coin but your NOT Catholic ?
and your not doing it to make money...... then why the hell would you do it ?
that would be like me going and making a Buddhist coin and then saying i won't make any money and i am not a Buddhist lol
come on buddy gimme a break with the bullshit jeez

man people here are soooooo bloody weazly its not even funny....

hey everyone why the fuck do you think this guy took money out of his private bank account to buy hundreds over domain names over all this time ?
think about it Wink
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I don't know if someone already asked this and i doubt i will get a straight answer but here goes lol
Why would you make this coin if your not Catholic ?
I sit just me or does that seem like uhh weird ?
Seems like you had a NEW excuse / gimmick so your trying to capitalize on it with a clone coin..

Hey Pro Tip:
Go mine litecoin and donate.. (OR ANY Coin)

Want to plant at tree ? go plant one.. get the idea ?

attaching clone cloins to gimmicks is actually if anything harmful to the environment.. you guys are wasting a lot of electricity !

I already answered this question in this very thread.  

If you're actually looking for the truth and not to incite hate [fed by your jealousy] you won't have any problem finding the answers you're looking for, as I'm very open about everything I do and think.

And here's the other answer you're looking for - for the 3rd time [in just 4 short pages].

I will NOT make a single penny from CatholicCoin - and I will have no problem proving this.  So read my posts and think before accusing me of "a new way to scam people".

You've known me since I first got here last year - show me where I have made just 1 penny from launching a single coin or from pump and dumping any coin on anyone.

Just one example, just one scam behavior from me where someone lost just 1 penny due to a lie from me.

I'll be waiting for your evidence since twice now you've tried to make me out to be a scammer or a liar.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I N T E R E S T I N G

Interesting indeed, how about your iXCoin, already dead in the water ?

There's a lot more going on with iXcoin than anyone knows.

Don't count iXcoin out - it's a sleeping giant.

While I wait for iXcoin why not launch a good cause coin before some scammer does.  

Last year I was first to buy coin domain names for country coins (and other types) but I didn't have rhe budget to launch any and look what happened:  some scamming clowns figured out what I already knew and launched a half dozen (and soon many more) country coins and since they were all scams, all country coins now have a really bad rep.

So why would I wait around again, until eventually someone figures out that religion coins [and sport coins] will be the next hot thing?  Given I know they'll run scams with even religion coins - scammers don't have any limits in a crypto world with no laws to scare them back into their holes.

So even though I'm still 100% in iXcoin, I will launch CatholicCoin and probably some sport coins soon after that since I bought the coin domains for most religions and sports. As well as major country coins like Germany, France, Italy, etc., although launching a country coin now, even a legit honest one, would most likely fail due to the scammers which came out first.

From now on, if I have a new coin idea I'm gonna go with it - budget allowing, of course.  This crypto community really needs a handful of honest coins where the founders aren't trying to find a new clever way to scam newbies and inexperienced investors.  
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
you will all go to hell for this

Saint Peter will only accept CatholicCoin for entry in heaven from now on according to the Popes offical twitter account..

Ahahaaaa.

Ever hear of Tickets to Heaven?  Pope approved, centuries ago - they built the entire St Petersburg with profits from those tickets.

If one were a scammer I bet you could make millions peddling such lies, using CatholicCoin, to undereducated and illiterate Catholics in 3rd world country.

Like the Decentralized and Anonymous and 21 millions coins forever and ever and ever lies Bitcoin insiders, and "experts" like Andreas Antonopolous, tell people every day.

That's one more reason why someone with no financial interest in CatholicCoin [like me] should be launching it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Saint Peter will only accept CatholicCoin for entry in heaven from now on according to the Popes offical twitter account..
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
I N T E R E S T I N G

ya i was wondering too..
this guy is legendary for typing up massive walls of text about Ixcoin, saying it's better than Bitcoin and will in a couple months be worth far more than Bitcoin lol
then he vanished and nothing happened.. and when i mentioned on chat before how he was holding a bag of Ixcoin he bought with 63 BTC (while he was saying that *again)
he went and raged on me hard core on chat mouthed me off and attacked me personally etc and then hid for a while lol
and he bought those right before the big run up to 1 grand btc last year so i think he was pretty pissed off hahaha
anyway his non stop babbling ixcoin propaganda is fucking legendary.. ask anyone who has been around long enough.
and hey what happened to your clone coin Nuggets that you made the day you registered here ?

anyone that shows up here and makes a clone coin on day one is a money grubbing greedy attention whore ..sorry that's just the truth lol
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
I don't know if someone already asked this and i doubt i will get a straight answer but here goes lol
Why would you make this coin if your not Catholic ?
I sit just me or does that seem like uhh weird ?
Seems like you had a NEW excuse / gimmick so your trying to capitalize on it with a clone coin..

Hey Pro Tip:
Go mine litecoin and donate.. (OR ANY Coin)

Want to plant at tree ? go plant one.. get the idea ?

attaching clone cloins to gimmicks is actually if anything harmful to the environment.. you guys are wasting a lot of electricity !
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
I N T E R E S T I N G

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
If this was a real catholic coin you'd build a gold throne with your coins and leave your people begging in the streets while donating to you in a room with a bunch of other people once a week. Good luck beating the OG scammers.

lol innorite, maybe they can send some of the "charity coins" in to help out with the legal defense funds of priests facing charges around the world...
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
wow

if you tried posting this a year ago you would have been laughed out of the forum in heart beat
THAT is why you didn't post it lol

only thing missing is an IPO to this super scam hahha

deliberately making the coin one way and then saying your planing on changing it later with a patch ? are you for real ?

this "hater" is out lol

You've always been an idiot, Spoetnik.  You still trying to flip that half a bitcoin while hating on anyone trying to make an honest profit trading Cryptos?  Haha.

First of all, I did announce that I wanted to launch CatholicCoin last year.

Secondly, adding a merge mine patch isn't a scam, it helps add massive stability, value and security to any coin - and the fact you don't even know that shows you've wasted many hours of your life here and haven't learned a single thing.

And I'm happy to see haters like you, "out" so enjoy doing what you always do:  N O T H I N G

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
wow

if you tried posting this a year ago you would have been laughed out of the forum in heart beat
THAT is why you didn't post it lol

only thing missing is an IPO to this super scam hahha

deliberately making the coin one way and then saying your planing on changing it later with a patch ? are you for real ?

this "hater" is out lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I shall follow this as support to my romanian brethren Cool

What?  I'm Romanian?

Welcome aboard.

Știi cumva C++?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I shall follow this as support to my romanian brethren Cool
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Has this crap coin been made yet or did the OP loose interest, realizing it was a stupid idea.

You did notice in the OP I said 30-90 days.

It's gonna be sha256d.  Only clueless devs launch anything but SHA.  SHA256 is the only way to go if you want security.  It's future proof.

Is it true that Luke-jr killed at least one altcoin with a 51% attack? His SHA256 Eligius pool is ranked #4 in SHA256 hashpower. And he knows how to wreck a blockchain. Or is Luke Jr on board with you?

What?

What?

Luke Connell Jr. owns Eligius?

Shit, he just became my new hero.

Is there any truth to this?  But no, I had no idea but yes, I would love to be on board with that.  Thanks for giving me a heads up.  If I had that power I'd destroy 90% of the ShitCoins out here.  So Luke is a nice guy in my book.

Edit:  Totally misunderstood you guys.  I thought you were talking about Luke Connell.  I have no idea who Luke Jr. is.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Luke suppressed a coin for about three days, long long ago, and the coin has been running fine ever since.

Mostly Luke just grabbed himself some of the coin so he can cash out when it eventually goes on an exchange, most likely.

-MarkM-
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
Has this crap coin been made yet or did the OP loose interest, realizing it was a stupid idea.

It's gonna be sha256d.  Only clueless devs launch anything but SHA.  SHA256 is the only way to go if you want security.  It's future proof.

Is it true that Luke-jr killed at least one altcoin with a 51% attack? His SHA256 Eligius pool is ranked #4 in SHA256 hashpower. And he knows how to wreck a blockchain. Or is Luke Jr on board with you?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

It's gonna be sha256d.  Only clueless devs launch anything but SHA.  SHA256 is the only way to go if you want security.  It's future proof.
Pages:
Jump to: