Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Layer Protocol: Decentralized reputation authority for the sharing economy - page 2. (Read 1303 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
I think the team will be able to collect $15 million to develop the project. Let's see how the first private phase of sale of ICO will pass. Perhaps the first investors will want to invest in the project completely.
Activity: 142
Layer Protocol is going to use new clauses from the ORIGIN platform. I have not fully understood what benefits users will get from ERC 725?
An example of using this technology is described in the ORIGIN article. It describes in detail the essence of the idea and its use in practice.

https://medium.com/originprotocol/managing-identity-with-a-ui-for-erc-725-5c7422b38c09
Innovative solutions contribute to the development of different business ideas and their rapid implementation. Layer collected all the positive qualities. I hope that the sale of tokens will be as successful as the presentation of the idea.
Partnership with platforms and companies that can create a good start for the project is important at the initial stage of development. I think the team strategy is properly built for quick implementation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Reputation verification can be a good tool to expand the company's subsidiaries to other countries. I think the value of such an application for their development is obvious.
Activity: 434
Layer Protocol is going to use new clauses from the ORIGIN platform. I have not fully understood what benefits users will get from ERC 725?
An example of using this technology is described in the ORIGIN article. It describes in detail the essence of the idea and its use in practice.

https://medium.com/originprotocol/managing-identity-with-a-ui-for-erc-725-5c7422b38c09
Innovative solutions contribute to the development of different business ideas and their rapid implementation. Layer collected all the positive qualities. I hope that the sale of tokens will be as successful as the presentation of the idea.
Activity: 378
Qualitative development of this application will confirm that the project intends to get high ratings from users and many partners in the future. I think I'll support the project.
Activity: 18
Hey DEVs. I think it's a very nice project. Blameless design, responsive vision!
Activity: 476

Activity: 138
Activity: 139
In what timeframe will the project be implemented for Spin? Quick testing and application would show a good example for the following partners.
I saw a good plan for development. Partners from different groups will help to introduce the product into the economy. I'm sure the result will be awesome.
Activity: 448
Great idea. I would like to see the first developments from the developers. I want to see the maximum activity of the team in the near future.
First of all, partners will stimulate the project to actively develop the application. This is important for optimizing the processes of companies that are ready to apply the Layer Protocol.
Activity: 17
Hello, !
Interesting project, rely in the future can run under the planned!
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Great idea. I would like to see the first developments from the developers. I want to see the maximum activity of the team in the near future.
Well, I think this will not be a problem. Since the team is more interested in the success of this project. I will follow the growth of the project.
Activity: 308
Activity: 448
This project does not yet have competitors in the asset rental market. I think that early investors will get a good profit, but only in the long run.
Agree the project can take a large part of the market and become successful. So the demand for tokens will be huge. And this is fine for early investors.
Activity: 308
The community can also receive information about the project on the official channel Telegram.
https://t.me/layerprotocol
thank you. Now I will subscribe to this chat. I just have a few questions to the developers of the project, I think it's better to ask them personally.
This project does not yet have competitors in the asset rental market. I think that early investors will get a good profit, but only in the long run.
Activity: 139
 The community can also receive information about the project on the official channel Telegram.
https://t.me/layerprotocol
Activity: 104
What is the minimum contribution to the project? And what crypto currency will be accepted for payment? I would like to understand how best to buy these tokens.
There is no information about the minimum amount of investment. I think we'll know that soon. I'd like to buy tokens, too. The project can be implemented very quickly.
Activity: 336
What is the minimum contribution to the project? And what crypto currency will be accepted for payment? I would like to understand how best to buy these tokens.
The beginning of sales was not yet. I think in the future there will be a lot of announcements from developers. I will follow the development of this project ...
Pages:
Jump to: