Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Layer Protocol: Decentralized reputation authority for the sharing economy - page 3. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
What is the minimum contribution to the project? And what crypto currency will be accepted for payment? I would like to understand how best to buy these tokens.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Reputation checking will take a little time and it would speed up the process of gaining access to the service by consumers. It will be convenient. I think that it is necessary to invest in such projects which will be often applied.
Activity: 448
I would like to understand how the score will be accrued to increase the reputation of the token holders? Is it possible that only partners will have access to ICO?
Activity: 134
The project deserves the attention of investors. I think the application will be a good complement to cooperation between different partners and companies. I wish you successful token sales.
Yes, I liked that the project has a huge list of partners. I think the price of the token will be very fast after the partners start using the application
Also, the price of the token will depend on entering the stock exchange. If these are popular exchanges, the price will quickly go up.
I think we can learn more about this after opening ico. I would like to know which partner will sell tokens?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Will there be a bounty program or something like that? I would like to participate and get tokens for free.
Activity: 336
The project deserves the attention of investors. I think the application will be a good complement to cooperation between different partners and companies. I wish you successful token sales.
Yes, I liked that the project has a huge list of partners. I think the price of the token will be very fast after the partners start using the application
Also, the price of the token will depend on entering the stock exchange. If these are popular exchanges, the price will quickly go up.
Activity: 266
Activity: 147
If you look at the long-term perspective and the right combination of circumstances, Layer Protocol has everything to become a successful and useful product: a great team, low Capa, profitable niche, organization of master and key partnerships.
You are right. I will also support the project after the opening of ICO. It seems to me that I will be able to get a good profit very soon.
Activity: 104
Activity: 434
Until recently, I had not thought of such a reputation verification opportunity. But now this question is very relevant. I would like to see such a product on the rental market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
If you look at the long-term perspective and the right combination of circumstances, Layer Protocol has everything to become a successful and useful product: a great team, low Capa, profitable niche, organization of master and key partnerships.
The plan is very good and if you truly thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be nice.
Well, let's see how this will work in practice, but as for me it is a very promising idea. I think it will all grow rapidly in value.
Well, this is still far away so I will closely monitor the development of this project. I think this can be very good to earn.
We will see. I still do not understand how you can buy these tokens, but apparently not the time. So I'll wait for announcements from developers and follow how it works.
Yes, the ICO will start later, you just need to wait for the announcements, but I heard that the sales will start on July 15.
Activity: 266
The plan is very good and if you truly thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be nice.
Well, let's see how this will work in practice, but as for me it is a very promising idea. I think it will all grow rapidly in value.
Well, this is still far away so I will closely monitor the development of this project. I think this can be very good to earn.
We will see. I still do not understand how you can buy these tokens, but apparently not the time. So I'll wait for announcements from developers and follow how it works.
Activity: 193
Activity: 378
Activity: 308
I was very interested in this project. It will benefit many companies.
How can users use tokens in an application? What is their value for the participants?
I'm more interested in earning as an investor. But this is a good question since all these things are connected.
Activity: 14
I was very interested in this project. It will benefit many companies.
How can users use tokens in an application? What is their value for the participants?
Activity: 50
Hello, !
It's really great platform.
Irreproachable idea, sensible activity!
Activity: 378
The project looks quite realistic and requires tools to implement it. I think the software is often offered through ICO projects. That's a good idea.
Pages:
Jump to: