Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • [LC] • Lutetium Coin • POS/Premined share Pool • energy free cloudmining - page 18. (Read 74434 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
hi dev i did sign for signature and did open an account on the pool! Do you need anymore info about? how do i get my hashes?
regards
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Happy to see the wallet.

Eagerly waiting to get it into our hands.
Activity: 1134
i would like to join signature how do i start? thanks for your help!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
What is the current share of the coins per day? How much a full member like me with bonus shares must have as of today? This is just to verify the total number of coins received so far.

The share system is in the ANN:
Brand New - 1 share
Newbie - 1 share
Jr. Member - 2 shares
Member - 3 shares
Full Member - 4 shares
Sr. Member - 5 shares
Hero Member - 6 shares
Legendary - 7 shares

Early participants received x2 feature on forum rank shares.

The Current LCpS=3.67 LC per Block, with a total of 342 shares.

***General update on the Wallet - ANN update and prelease countdown will be released soon***
We have receive the wallet. We are currently checking the nodes to be running correctly.
Premined LC balance will get created/moved to secured addresses soon. Addresses will get public after LC transfer.

Here a short look at the first wallet version:

There will be an updated version 7 days after public release. Logo contest will be over then and we will implement the winning logo. Homepage will be ready soon too, we will link all the Logos from contest there. We want the community to decide which logo is the winner Smiley

Great,great news! Good Luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
no payment for shares today?

thanks
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
JaguarCrypto
waiting wallet launching Wink
its good news from dev
Activity: 377
How to get to the bonus pool share? For the signature I get 2 bonuses promised to the pool and 1 share, but I was registered there on May 14, but still there on zero ...
Activity: 434
Great move from the dev`s for the wallet
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
What is the current share of the coins per day? How much a full member like me with bonus shares must have as of today? This is just to verify the total number of coins received so far.

Brand New - 1 share
Newbie - 1 share
Jr. Member - 2 shares
Member - 3 shares
Full Member - 4 shares
Sr. Member - 5 shares
Hero Member - 6 shares
Legendary - 7 shares

***General update on the Wallet - ANN update and prelease countdown will be released soon***
We have receive the wallet. We are currently checking the nodes to be running correctly.
Premined LC balance will get created/moved to secured addresses soon. Addresses will get public after LC transfer.

There will be an updated version 7 days after public release. Logo contest will be over then and we will implement the winning logo. Homepage will be ready soon too, we will link all the Logos from contest there. We want the community to decide which logo is the winner Smiley

Hey! Im a "newbie" but have been a lurker for a long time.
Was hoping to get added to shares.

[ANN] [LC] Lutetium - Get free mining pool shares

You will be eliminated eventually  Undecided
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Brand New - 1 share
Newbie - 1 share
Jr. Member - 2 shares
Member - 3 shares
Full Member - 4 shares
Sr. Member - 5 shares
Hero Member - 6 shares
Legendary - 7 shares

http://www.lutetium.pw//public/site_assets/bootstrap/images/Lutetium_Windows.PNG

Hey! Im a "newbie" but have been a lurker for a long time.
Was hoping to get added to shares.

[ANN] [LC] Lutetium - Get free mining pool shares
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Brand New - 1 share
Newbie - 1 share
Jr. Member - 2 shares
Member - 3 shares
Full Member - 4 shares
Sr. Member - 5 shares
Hero Member - 6 shares
Legendary - 7 shares

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
so many newbie accounts  Huh
it's like a trend now
new coin ===> new account Grin

i thinks, other people create many account and then register here for get more shares.
lol why do it?? they didint sell him in future))
Activity: 728
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
it's like a trend now

i thinks, other people create many account and then register here for get more shares.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This is an exciting project!!

My LT is adding up quickly!!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
it's like a trend now

yeah ,  Grin
@OP
i think you need to check which account that registered after thread was released and forbid them to join  Wink
the best way to minimize sock-puppet  Wink

We also saw that there "might be some multi accounts".
Before the wallet release to the community, we will try to  check for multi accounts and delete them. We don't have any problem with people joining with a totally fresh account, but please keep in mind that higher forum rank means higher coins/shares.

great ,
nice to hear that  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
it's like a trend now

yeah ,  Grin
@OP
i think you need to check which account that registered after thread was released and forbid them to join  Wink

We also saw that there "might be some multi accounts".
Before the wallet release to the community, we will try to  check for multi accounts and delete them. We don't have any problem with people joining with a totally fresh account, but please keep in mind that higher forum rank means higher coins/shares.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
it's like a trend now

yeah ,  Grin
@OP
Pages:
Jump to: