Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • [LC] • Lutetium Coin • POS/Premined share Pool • energy free cloudmining - page 20. (Read 74434 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 100
In the signature campaign is still taking?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
We will get coins every day for 365 days?

Yes indeed, that's the intention and idea of the mining pool. More shares means more coins Smiley

Payout run finished - May 11, 2016 - May 12, 2016, 10:04:57 PM
Payout run finished - May 12, 2016 - May 12, 2016, 10:04:57 PM
Current LC per block per share: 1 Share = 3.96LC

Good news: Wallet comeing very soon! (this is not the 48h pre anouncement!)
ohh great dev this is the most wonderfull news!! thanks for your great job
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Yes indeed, that's the intention and idea of the mining pool. More shares means more coins Smiley

Payout run finished - May 11, 2016 - May 12, 2016, 10:04:57 PM
Payout run finished - May 12, 2016 - May 12, 2016, 10:04:57 PM

Good news: Wallet comeing very soon! (this is not the 48h pre anouncement!)
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
Too few logos. I like the logo Caesar7.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
How much wil be cost lutetium?? On your think
we dont know!If investors will  not buy it could cost nothing , if lot investors and normal buyer like me and you are interested it could be 10K sat.
At the moment i dont see very agressive marketing plans and feature implemented or wallet ..... we will see next few days what will happens! At the monent it is not clear what price it could be! Hope what i say make  any sense. Wink
supply 657,000,000 total

I think about 10 - 100 sat
at the start will see
I think so too, price LC is below 50 sat.
We hope to be more than that  Grin
i hope on a price 1 k sat))
Let's see tomorrow, we here have to be patient for a few days or even a few months.
I strongly believe the Dev LC currently working
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
we dont know!If investors will  not buy it could cost nothing , if lot investors and normal buyer like me and you are interested it could be 10K sat.
At the moment i dont see very agressive marketing plans and feature implemented or wallet ..... we will see next few days what will happens! At the monent it is not clear what price it could be! Hope what i say make  any sense. Wink
supply 657,000,000 total

at the start will see
We hope to be more than that  Grin
i hope on a price 1 k sat))
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
$100 = 1LC ... Ferrari ... nuclear weapon ... American, Russian and Saudi politicians ... and servant  Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
supply 657,000,000 total

at the start will see
We hope to be more than that  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Payout run finished - May 10, 2016 - May 11, 2016, 06:37:56 AM
We are still waiting for a message from coindev that he has finished the wallet creation. As soon as we have the wallet we will test the pool payouts and after a 48h testing phase we will release the wallet.
But sadly we can't tell if wallet comeing today, tomorrow, friday,... It depends on the coindev Smiley

Price estimation is very hard, we only can wait and watch price develop.
Sry for late payouts, had to do much work yesterday.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505

supply 657,000,000 total

at the start will see
we dont know!If investors will  not buy it could cost nothing , if lot investors and normal buyer like me and you are interested it could be 10K sat.
thanks))
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
we dont know!If investors will  not buy it could cost nothing , if lot investors and normal buyer like me and you are interested it could be 10K sat.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Very much appreciated to see the wallet online. Hope the dev may release the stable version today?
i have 65k litetium but i dont have wallet ))) this is wonderful))
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
Very much appreciated to see the wallet online. Hope the dev may release the stable version today?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
 nice , glad to hear about new wallet in progress...
keep us posted dev  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: