Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • [LC] • Lutetium Coin • POS/Premined share Pool • energy free cloudmining - page 28. (Read 74434 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thank you for the current participants on the LC logo campaign, we will let the campaign running for some more time, maybe someone else is submitting a logo Smiley

We are working on the wallet.

Payments/shares/signatures will get updated this evening due to lack of time yesterday evening.
PMs will get answered this evening too, have a nice day so far Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I receive share for signature on pool.Thank you very much
Activity: 381
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
............................................................................... .................
Signature ready  Wink
............................................................................... .................
Activity: 53
Activity: 4
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
***update April 19, 2016, 08:28:28 PM ***
Sharelist has been updated.
Pool payment runs have been completed includeing April 19.
This was the last time we run the old payouts from the beginning, next round tomorrow will have updated daily LC amount.

If you registered on the pool and didn't receive any shares please check:
- set up signature?
- sent us a PM or email to [email protected] with your pool username or emailaddress

***update April 19, 2016, 08:39:53 PM ***

We have added a current bounty: Logo contest.
Please check the bottom of starting post for detailed informations :-)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Share received,thanks.Now exchange.If anywone buy i will sell.
When homepage will be done?

Hopefully we will have the website within the next week.
Right now we are trying to implement the "buy share packages" feature.

I too sent PM.
I'm guessing it will take a week before i get my shares? For the signature issue?

No, you will receive them a bit faster Wink

I not receive share for signature yesterday.I check at pool but no transaction?Why?

We didn't run a verify run yesterday due to much work to do, same to the PMs you sent us, we will answer them this evening.
We will update the shares this evening and have all the missing payout runs done.

Some people asked us about buying shares:
We think the pool has enough registrations for getting a price for the packages, we don't want to go to high or to low with the price so the value per share mining a day won't get destroyed.

For share packages buyers:
By default we won't add your bought shares on the excel sheet we are uploading after every change on the share system because we believe in privacy.
But we would like to add a general "share packages" holder for makeing it more clear about how many shares there are in circulation.
Let's say we sold 2x 10 shares and 1x 50shares: We will list it as sth like: total shares from packages: 70. By this no one get's exposed to the community about how many shares have been bought by a single user.
As soon as personal share rate based on bought shares are implemented you will have the possibility for just tagging your account on the pool as "private", so your username gets not exposed on the "Top 10 shares" on statistics page on the pool.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I not receive share for signature yesterday.I check at pool but no transaction?Why?
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
I upgraded my forum Level to Member, not Newbie anymore? Does my share will change too?
Dev, I will join your project for long term and will keep my signature living long too!
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I too sent PM.
I'm guessing it will take a week before i get my shares? For the signature issue?
Activity: 15
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Let's wait for the good news of the dev and this time he is hard working.  Smiley

Agree,
Beleive in active Dev
Activity: 729
Let's wait for the good news of the dev and this time he is hard working.  Smiley
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1003
I'm ready for signature, waiting for the exchange
Pages:
Jump to: