Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • [LC] • Lutetium Coin • POS/Premined share Pool • energy free cloudmining - page 30. (Read 74434 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
When can we buy package?

Just to support: take your time to do things right...this is one chance.

Thank you very much Smiley

We are back from the weekend and we will do the following today:
- Update sharelist on www.lutetium.pw/public (excel sheet) and on the ANN post
- Check and answer all the PMs (we received more than 40 messages this weekend, could take some time to answer them all Wink )
- Verify all the users with signature campaign and if Q.1 and Q.2 are completed we will also run payouts acording to registration time on the signature campaign

We have some updated information on the coindev, he still didn't tell us excactly whats going on but he told us sth we clearly understand that it is (form him) much more important than handing us over the sourcecode/wallets.
We already have contacted some other DEV who hopefully will help us with the wallet, but hopefully the coindev is available very soon again Smiley

We will post again as soon as we updted the sharelist.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
LC  and we didnt fail, just some starting Problems Wink
We will answer all PMs and manage The Pool shares tomorrow.
We told you that we Are bussy this Weekend with Personal things, sry
I hope the problem is resolved soon, and that have participated will get a pool share.
Good Jobs $LC!
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
5 min to launch still no source to compile, no pool activation email, no signature update....no dev online!!!  Embarrassed Embarrassed
active Dev on weekend, let wait!
Activity: 503
When can we buy package?

Just to support: take your time to do things right...this is one chance.
LC  and we didnt fail, just some starting Problems Wink
We will answer all PMs and manage The Pool shares tomorrow.
We told you that we Are bussy this Weekend with Personal things, sry
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Fail? This is not normal, just like 2 years ago, 1 from 50 coins making it....
Another failed coins....lemon,clinton....
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Yesterday i send pm ts. Where I can see any shares on pool?:-)
Me to.
Activity: 288
Merit: 253
Yesterday i send pm ts. Where I can see any shares on pool?:-)
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
hi this must create worker or not ?
please tell me.
Thanks

No there is no need for setting up  a worker.
If you are a participant of the signature campaign and are verified via bitcointalk pm we will manuall add your shares for the signature campaign.

I want to register on pool, there are info: "Token expired, please try again"

What happend?
You left the "register page" open to long. Please hit refreshbutton on your browser and try again, this should solve your issue.

General:
- Our dev still saying personal problems, still no real clue what it is except sth about his family he said -> This shouldnt be a real problem because all coins premined and we will payout based on the balance on the pool
- We have received many messages today about need of creating a worker: there is NO need for creating a worker, if you want to you can create one, but shares are added manually after confirmaton/verification that this is you and not someone else registering with your bitcointalk username
- We will have the next payout run (for 04/15/16, 04/16/16, 04/17/16) because i (i am the person managing the shares) am very bussy on the weekend with managing some personal stuff. BUT: All your shares are safe. If you are early signature campaign meber we will pay all your shares
- We will try to check the forum from time to time untill sunday and if we receive a message from source dev we will inform you

We are sorry for that, but other ppl on the team don't know how to manage the share system Wink
We also couldnt reply to all the messages today only for a few, and we will add all your shares on sunday
Have a nice weekend guys, we will be back sunday afternoon/early evening.

Really active dev,
Have a nice weekend!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Activity: 212
I want to buy more share  Cool Cool Cool I believe you
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Receive my shares on pool ....

Thank you
Activity: 434
Activity: 490
PM sent. Waiting for their share.
Thanks.
please tell me.
Thanks

No there is no need for setting up  a worker.
If you are a participant of the signature campaign and are verified via bitcointalk pm we will manuall add your shares for the signature campaign.

What happend?
You left the "register page" open to long. Please hit refreshbutton on your browser and try again, this should solve your issue.

General:
- Our dev still saying personal problems, still no real clue what it is except sth about his family he said -> This shouldnt be a real problem because all coins premined and we will payout based on the balance on the pool
- We have received many messages today about need of creating a worker: there is NO need for creating a worker, if you want to you can create one, but shares are added manually after confirmaton/verification that this is you and not someone else registering with your bitcointalk username
- We will have the next payout run (for 04/15/16, 04/16/16, 04/17/16) because i (i am the person managing the shares) am very bussy on the weekend with managing some personal stuff. BUT: All your shares are safe. If you are early signature campaign meber we will pay all your shares
- We will try to check the forum from time to time untill sunday and if we receive a message from source dev we will inform you

We are sorry for that, but other ppl on the team don't know how to manage the share system Wink
We also couldnt reply to all the messages today only for a few, and we will add all your shares on sunday
Have a nice weekend guys, we will be back sunday afternoon/early evening.
Activity: 435
please tell me.
Thanks
Activity: 517

What happend?