Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • [LC] • Lutetium Coin • POS/Premined share Pool • energy free cloudmining - page 29. (Read 74434 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 250
Hi Dev,
I am partcipant signature campaign April 13, 2016 and my balance mining pool still zero (Could not find any transaction)
Please check PM.

Thanks!

Go check again please, balance will show around 100k LC now

I have receive $LC now,  Smiley
Thanks your respon
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi Dev,
I am partcipant signature campaign April 13, 2016 and my balance mining pool still zero (Could not find any transaction)
Please check PM.

Thanks!

Go check again please, balance will show around 100k LC now
Hi Dev,
Please check PM.

Thanks!
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Activity: 288
Merit: 253
Thanks for shares.Now i'm waiting wallet:-)
Activity: 490
How long will I receive my share in the pool?
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Hello I new here, because I saw on https://www.altcoincalendar.info/calendar your coin, I add signature and send you PM with my pool info .

Thanks
New sharelist ist available:

We also run the payout from April 15 and April 16. 17 will get processed this evening, we want to give other people the chance to get payed today too.

We even payed you for April 14 if you have not been part of original April 14 payout.
You can always check if you got payed under your "My Account -> Transactions" tab.
Great,
Thanks!

Thank you for quote Smiley

When ICO start?

There is no ICO, you "only" can buy mining shares for the pool soon or join the signature campaign.
We have added payment round April 17.
Activity: 107
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 478
Merit: 252

We also run the payout from April 15 and April 16. 17 will get processed this evening, we want to give other people the chance to get payed today too.

We even payed you for April 14 if you have not been part of original April 14 payout.
You can always check if you got payed under your "My Account -> Transactions" tab.
Great,
Thanks!
Oh I forget, sometimes when I want login at the pool I got this message: " Token expired, please try again!" Why?Still have something to fix there?
And one more question any type of mining not available? I mean POS?

Thank you
Please try clear cookies and login again.
I hope this helps  Wink
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Oh I forget, sometimes when I want login at the pool I got this message: " Token expired, please try again!" Why?Still have something to fix there?
And one more question any type of mining not available? I mean POS?

Thank you
I can't wait see all stuff from you..Good Luck and start fast!!!
I just register at the Pool , hopefully I get a share  Wink
Activity: 490
Thank you. I already received my personal share rate.
Activity: 729
Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: