Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • [LC] • Lutetium Coin • POS/Premined share Pool • energy free cloudmining - page 3. (Read 74403 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
there's no windows wallet  ?
No wallet, no block explorer, no source code and no evidence why Yobit added that shitcoin!
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
http://www.lutetium.pw/public/ website still down  Angry

Going away for a long time, returning and loose 2 mil LC which are trapped in this pool.
Anyway, LC eventually reaches 1sat. Dead coin!
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Tihosay – Your Money, Connected
Activity: 555
Activity: 602
Vey...very...not profesionals dev.
Many people has support in a long time, and they don't get anything.
I am very sad to see it
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
This all shit and stuff! Down,down ....I am totally disappointed

You along with many others. I got lucky and made a little bit before the 6sat fuck you level :/
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
This all shit and stuff! Down,down ....I am totally disappointed
Activity: 518
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
This means that all of us "thrown"! Dev had collected coins wallet on the bullet and scored on a stock exchange, and we showed you the fig!
It's a shame, of course, that this year a lot of dishonest Devs. Create value and disappear ...

Dishonest must be applied to yobit. They didn't visit the bitcointalk thread. They don't know how this coin is released. Many people would have spent lot of time waiting and dreaming about this coin. This is more worse than ICO. This forum needs a karma page where people shout their anger.
Activity: 686
you have been warnet since since long time this was SCAM coin!  Grin
Activity: 377
This means that all of us "thrown"! Dev had collected coins wallet on the bullet and scored on a stock exchange, and we showed you the fig!
It's a shame, of course, that this year a lot of dishonest Devs. Create value and disappear ...
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
This coin is nothing..dev in silence he was here I saw in his profile..
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
The src page for LC on yobit coininfo leads nowhere.
And the forum link leads here where there is obviously no wallet and this coin does not meet the quality specifications yobit said it would follow from now on

So yobit is obviously in on the scam
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Wow ...what happen to dev ...anyway when this coin listed guys ?
Activity: 473
how can this coin be trading in yobit without wallet available - nowhere to be found in this thread. where did yobit got its wallet code?
Activity: 672
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Merit: 501
Some of us have coins on this pool http://www.lutetium.pw/public/ but the pool is down!

Dev left... the whole site is down.. like everything else.

Hope you didnt loose too much money.
No didnt lose nothing... Coins were "mined" shares depending on profile status here.

I lost a lot for these coins,
Dev big dump in yobit
Merit: 501
Shit coin,
For the sake of personal gain.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Some of us have coins on this pool http://www.lutetium.pw/public/ but the pool is down!

Dev left... the whole site is down.. like everything else.

Hope you didnt loose too much money.
No didnt lose nothing... Coins were "mined" shares depending on profile status here.

Then you only lost time and effort... plus the time you could made money mining something real.
Pages:
Jump to: