Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LeaseRig.net Rent & Hire Scrypt(Jane/Nfactor)/SHA3/SHA256/X11 HashPower! - page 3. (Read 125778 times)

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
The BTC wallets drop offline temporarily when people start trying to attack the site.   

We fix it each time.

Rammy2k2, are you still showing an issue?  I've deposited and withdrawn with no issues?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
miaviator , are u still running this site ?
legendary
when i try to check my BTC balance i get

Click generate to begin using BitCoin:

anyone getting this ?  Huh
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Just use LR3.  No changes needed to your miner and you'll be up and running tonight.
Activity: 42
hi guys

anyone got a thread to show how to rent our antimer s3 and cointerra iV.

As these are integrated cgminer, i cannot find anywhere to add api details.

i know config settings can be imported and exported, but the format looks wrong.

Any help is appreciated.
Activity: 59
Auto withdrawal not working. Same here no answer to tickets.
legendary
no answer to my ticket ... soon 1 month i guess .. lol
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Provider payments do not seem to be working at the moment. I have submitted a support ticket and visited the IRC. Hopefully it can be sorted soon.

same here :-/

its fixed, thanks xmk3!
Activity: 157
Provider payments do not seem to be working at the moment. I have submitted a support ticket and visited the IRC. Hopefully it can be sorted soon.

same here :-/
Yep, still no resolution, reply or payments.  I filed a support ticket also and have yet to receive a reply.  I disabled renting of my rig until this is resolved.  It's a shame because I'm a brand new user and this seemed to be a promising service, but with 2 rentals and no payments and no communication, I'm losing patience quickly.  I hope it gets resolved soon.
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Still no resolution, reply or payments. Sad
Thanks Gamer67. I came here to ask the same question. I've had 2 rentals and show zero payment for either.  I hope its fixed soon.
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
legendary
legendary
no answer to my ticket  Angry
Activity: 40
If you're currently renting your rig, be aware of the NiceHash/WestHash SHA256 buyers (who are in turn serving paycoin people) - the difference in rental charges and payouts is attracting a lot of renters.  You may want to adjust your lease price.
Activity: 126
I'm currently renting my rig and I want to change my own pool but it won't let me. I then tried to remove the pools I didn't use and I couldn't so anything. Help?
legendary
what can i do if some idiot rented my rig 1h and than left me fake negative feedback ?  Angry

Try filing a support ticket. Another option would be to try to contact the renter and politely ask to reconsider.

Thanks, submited support ticket.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
what can i do if some idiot rented my rig 1h and than left me fake negative feedback ?  Angry

Try filing a support ticket. Another option would be to try to contact the renter and politely ask to reconsider.
Pages:
Jump to: