Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LeaseRig.net Rent & Hire Scrypt(Jane/Nfactor)/SHA3/SHA256/X11 HashPower! - page 4. (Read 125778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
what can i do if some idiot rented my rig 1h and than left me fake negative feedback ?  Angry
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Hi, could you please improve pool URL format so following address for nicehash extra-nonce feature can be used:

stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com#xnsub (port 3333)

your url field has problem with char #

Thanks
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
If you are using the API/Direct Connect method, then you don't connect to leaserigs you just set your normal pools.

When the rig is hired the leaserigs server uses the api to change the pools to the customers.

thanks mate, it work as you said!!
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
If you are using the API/Direct Connect method, then you don't connect to leaserigs you just set your normal pools.

When the rig is hired the leaserigs server uses the api to change the pools to the customers.
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
Hi Team

Unable to configure my 42MH Zeus Asic miner to be rented out. I went through every FAQ guide and there is not one that tells me the actual IP:PORT to connect to leaserig??

Every guide tell me " --api-groups P:switchpool:addpool:removepool:restart:save:* --api-listen --api-allow P:23.236.58.114,W:127.0.0.1 --api-network --api-port 4028"

but what about IP:PORT to connect to? Do I use my leaserig username and just any randow password as well??

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:XXXX -u XXXXX -p x -S //./COM4 --chips-count 256 --ltc-clk 240 --nocheck-golden --api-groups P:switchpool:addpool:removepool:restart:save:* --api-listen --api-allow P:23.236.58.114,W:127.0.0.1 --api-network --api-port 4028

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
can anyone open the BTC tab ? i can open all others but the BTC

Yes but it took a long time to open.

anyone got DOGE payments today ?

I have.
legendary

anyone got DOGE payments today ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

legendary
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Yep, all seems to be corrected.
donator
It's for the children!
Same problem here. Never received payment in Doge for rental.

I see what you did there.

Looks like everything is back up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Same problem here. Never received payment in Doge for rental.
Based on IRC, it looks like this problem is impacting others as well.
Activity: 182
I'm not sure if I understand your question, ryukamiho.

11000.66313559 DOGE was the cost of a 7 hour lease of my machines.  The machines were used by the renter, but I didn't get paid.

Forget my question.

I thought that you rented some rig.

But instead you are the rig owner.

Forget it.
legendary
i rented rig, rent is over, but no money paid in my account  Huh
I'm not sure if I understand your question, ryukamiho.

11000.66313559 DOGE was the cost of a 7 hour lease of my machines.  The machines were used by the renter, but I didn't get paid.
Activity: 182
Am a bit concerned.  Had a renter yesterday pay in DOGE.  Should have received 11000.66313559 DOGE after 7 hours.  My rig shows rented. The pools were the other guy's.

I got nothing.

Just opened a ticket, but I've bumped my price up to discourage renting until this gets sorted out.

Just a question you paid how much doge to receive 11000?

If you paid more than 11000 why you rented o.o?
Am a bit concerned.  Had a renter yesterday pay in DOGE.  Should have received 11000.66313559 DOGE after 7 hours.  My rig shows rented. The pools were the other guy's.

I got nothing.

Just opened a ticket, but I've bumped my price up to discourage renting until this gets sorted out.

donator
It's for the children!
Leaserig is starting to feel reminiscent of Middlecoin...

bullshit, i stay loyal. is there any other renting service with direct API and wallet mining?

My skype/gchat/email/etc are all over the place.  Not sure what the issue is.  People have reached out to me directly while our support has been out and everything keeps spinning. 
donator
It's for the children!
I am a new provider of about a week and I have been unable to add more rigs because I am at my limit (of 1). I opened a support ticket almost 3 days ago but haven't gotten any response. Is anyone else having trouble with support? Is there another way to add a rig?
Thanks!
-dysan819

What's your username?  I'll add the rigs.
Pages:
Jump to: