Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lebowskis [LBW] - *Updated Client and Seednode* - page 13. (Read 65059 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 356
Merit: 268
Diff rising, up to .4 now.

Difficulty following the rising prices and much more steady trading now that LBW is on Cryptsy.

Yes I see that. This surprised me too - nice rise in market cap!

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/#jump-lbw-btc only shows coins-e right now, i contacted the owner through bitcointalk so he adds cryptsy info too.

Who knows, the market cap might be higher
Neverending Lebowwwwwskiiii-Iiii-Iiiiii-Iiii-Iiiiii_iiiiiiii
ahhhh hahahaha the little urban acheivers... man...

I think I gotta get back on the Lebowski bandwagon after I upgrade my rig this weekend.

This coin is just soooo Dude.
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
God rest Donnie's soul.

Difficulty following the rising prices and much more steady trading now that LBW is on Cryptsy.

Yes I see that. This surprised me too - nice rise in market cap!

God rest Donnie's soul.
The Dude has been good to me. Plan to continue mining LBW with my GPUS if for no other reason to support the network. Love this coin.

Far out man, glad to have you be a part of the little urban achievers  Cool
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
The Dude has been good to me. Plan to continue mining LBW with my GPUS if for no other reason to support the network. Love this coin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

God rest Donnie's soul.
God rest Donnie's soul.
"Everything is not fucked" You can still buy Lebowskis. The Nihlists haven't bought them all up yet.

The nihilists are nowhere to be found. give it time, they will come.  Tongue
Activity: 21
Rudimentary Lebowskis website has been published. Many functional and aesthetic changes are in the pipe so don't worry it will look better shortly  Smiley

Next changes you will most likely see are a legitimate domain name, Lebowskis favicon, chatbox, overall touching up of images and design, and hopefully a good bit more in the news section  Cool

http://lebowskiscrypto.wix.com/lebowskiscrypto

Wow the website looks slick, i can host it on one of my servers if you like so it doesn't have the "This site was created by  WIX.com.  Create your own for FREE >>"

God rest Donnie's soul.
difficulty seems to have stabilized at a "normal" level. Nice little base of regular miners building up. Far out man  Cool
God rest Donnie's soul.
Great job on this coin man, its fun to mine, gaining value, and So VERY dude...

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoy it!

Looks like profitability of mining Lebowskis right now is at 300%+ on coinchoose  Shocked
Activity: 46
Great job on this coin man, its fun to mine, gaining value, and So VERY dude...
God rest Donnie's soul.
Rudimentary Lebowskis website has been published. Many functional and aesthetic changes are in the pipe so don't worry it will look better shortly  Smiley

Next changes you will most likely see are a legitimate domain name, Lebowskis favicon, chatbox, overall touching up of images and design, and hopefully a good bit more in the news section  Cool

http://lebowskiscrypto.wix.com/lebowskiscrypto
Great News!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
j-coin//just 4 cpu's
Decent spike in network hash.

"I will not abide another toe!"

plus 1 to you for making this coin.