Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lebowskis [LBW] - *Updated Client and Seednode* - page 15. (Read 65059 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 110
God rest Donnie's soul.

Patience is a virtue I suppose, or something along those lines....

The Dude: It's like what Lenin said... you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh, uh...

Donny: I am the walrus.

The Dude: You know what I'm trying to say...

Walter Sobchak: That fucking bitch...

The Dude: Oh yeah!

Walter Sobchak: Shut the fuck up, Donny! V.I. Lenin. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov!

Donny: What the fuck is he talking about, Dude?
Activity: 356
Merit: 268
God rest Donnie's soul.
Awesome, thanks for the contributions. I am trying to get as much done as possible, just very very busy at work right now. The network seems to be running well thus far though which I am pleased about  Grin
Sorry everyone, it's been a busy past few days. I hope everyone has mined their lebowskis  Cheesy

Cryptsy addition is on the table, waiting to be added to the exchange. Right now there is little buy support at coins-e so the price of lebowskis looks fairly low. The dude does not abide this, this agression will not stand, man.

Looks like a third pool will be running soon as well, more details to follow  Cool

get mining, don't let Donnie die in vain!

Sad pic dude,

Don't worry, value will pickup with/and stable buy support as soon as it hits cryptsy and a few other exchanges,

We need  to focus on other things, such as implementation on merchants for the time being Smiley

I will make sites powered by lebowskis once i have the time, even if simple
God rest Donnie's soul.
Sorry everyone, it's been a busy past few days. I hope everyone has mined their lebowskis  Cheesy

Cryptsy addition is on the table, waiting to be added to the exchange. Right now there is little buy support at coins-e so the price of lebowskis looks fairly low. The dude does not abide this, this agression will not stand, man.

Looks like a third pool will be running soon as well, more details to follow  Cool

get mining, don't let Donnie die in vain!

God rest Donnie's soul.
I was wondering whether someone is planning to make a good website frontend for LBW - it would be nice to have one

I have a basic site configured I just haven't published it yet. It's like I said - basic. I'm no good with design and making it look fancy.

A basic Bootstrap layout will do, if you can help with the content i can sort the design out

Ok, hopefully I will get a chance to add more details to the site later. It is basically all the things you see in the release post with a tiny bit more information added. I am trying to add more images to the site but it's coming down to a balance of what looks good and what is a copyright violation  Roll Eyes
I was wondering whether someone is planning to make a good website frontend for LBW - it would be nice to have one

I have a basic site configured I just haven't published it yet. It's like I said - basic. I'm no good with design and making it look fancy.

A basic Bootstrap layout will do, if you can help with the content i can sort the design out
God rest Donnie's soul.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

i can give it a shot if i get some time

great! thanks!

i can give it a shot if i get some time
legendary
God rest Donnie's soul.
wanted to mine lewbowskis but no miner in wallet
Sad

Did you try a standalone CPU miner?
Sad

what you mean no miner in wallet? You don't have any hardware?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Sad
cryptsy should add it soon, we need to nag them more so they add it as soon as possible
legendary
I received them duuuuude
God rest Donnie's soul.
Everyone who posted in the giveaway so far should have received their small slice of dudedom  Cool

Anyone who hasn't posted, head over there for a few free Lebowskis

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lbw-lebowski-giveaway-closed-see-new-link-within-thread-262138

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Yes, hang in there, this one's bound to end up there sooner or later!
God rest Donnie's soul.
Now on Cryptofolio - http://www.cryptofolio.info/

Alright Donnie!

Lebowskis are in cryptsy's sights and will hopefully be added shortly  Cheesy

http://forum.litebonk.com/index.php?topic=691.0
Pages:
Jump to: