Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lebowskis [LBW] - *Updated Client and Seednode* - page 5. (Read 65059 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I still have 2,500 LBW stuck at Cryptsy? How in the Hell do I get them? My balance still shows but they 86 the coin from the exchange because of issues they said with the blockchain.
contact cryptsy support
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I still have 2,500 LBW stuck at Cryptsy? How in the Hell do I get them? My balance still shows but they 86 the coin from the exchange because of issues they said with the blockchain.
Activity: 406
Let me explain something to you.

I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Is LBW presently trading on an exchange anywhere?  It used to be on either cryptsy or coinex, but I guess it got taken off.  Anyone know why?

Anyway, I am keeping a public IP node running, and it is even finding some blocks CPU mining. I will keep it alive alone if need be but so far I see there are usually at least 8 connections and regular blocks mined, so clearly others are doing the same.  I also point my GPUs at it periodically.  As long as it stays alive and eventually gets back onto an exchange, I think it can have a bright future once the crypto craze hits mainstream and we start getting lots of fancoins for everything.

Nope. It was a bug in the blockchain and it has'nt been fixed fast, thats why it became delisted from all exchanges. We need to ask them to bring LBW back + promote it Wink
Activity: 321
Is LBW presently trading on an exchange anywhere?  It used to be on either cryptsy or coinex, but I guess it got taken off.  Anyone know why?

Anyway, I am keeping a public IP node running, and it is even finding some blocks CPU mining. I will keep it alive alone if need be but so far I see there are usually at least 8 connections and regular blocks mined, so clearly others are doing the same.  I also point my GPUs at it periodically.  As long as it stays alive and eventually gets back onto an exchange, I think it can have a bright future once the crypto craze hits mainstream and we start getting lots of fancoins for everything.
Activity: 252
No dead coin here dude

What can we do to get this coin on the right track again?

Drink a white russian.

This coin is still alive btw. Just fired up the wallet and solo'd a few LBW's for funzies.

Never understood why a coin named after a movie character so popular they have conventions every year on him yet the popular coins end up being memes, celebs and other detritus.

Maybe get the convention crowd involved.

Eh. Whatever. Seems fitting that lazyness slowed down lazy dude.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
No dead coin here dude

What can we do to get this coin on the right track again?
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
It's funny to me that people are mining dog and cat?!?!  Yet not lebowski's LoL!     Slightly more amusing to me than dog or cat... sheesh!

Yup. I agree. They just released a rapper coin.

Of course they did.  How many wiggers you think it takes to set up cgminer properly?  I mean... LoL!  I'm just sayin...
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
God rest Donnie's soul.
No dead coin here dude
Activity: 28
this coin is dead man !!!
Activity: 321
Hey it's cool man.  The dude abides.

It's funny to me that people are mining dog and cat?!?!  Yet not lebowski's LoL!     Slightly more amusing to me than dog or cat... sheesh!

Yup. I agree. They just released a rapper coin.
This coin is great  Smiley
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
I like this coin. I finally got the client working again after d/l the update and deleting the peers and chain files. I wish there was more support.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
For anyone looking for a Mac Lebowskis client (for Donnie!):

https://s3.amazonaws.com/captemulation/dmg/Lebowskis-qt5.dmg

Compiled with Qt5 for MacOS X 10.8+.  Includes some of my own Mac and Qt5 related fixes for Lebowskis-Qt client.  I merged in upstream changes from bitcoin 0.8.6-- for example notifications work correctly on OS X 10.8+.  See https://github.com/lebowskis/coins/pull/4 for details.  Also merging in a 'getnetworkhashps' RPC call.  'getmininginfo' also shows network hash speed.

Difficulty is very low right now, so it is completely possible to solo CPU mine LBW blocks at this time.
I'm good now, thanks.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I am able to successfully mine this coin without any issues. Please let me know if anybody needs the database files.

Thanks.
Whoops, look like I can't sync with the network anymore:

10:37:15

getpeerinfo

10:37:15

[
{
"addr" : "74.207.225.170:7245",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1387039022,
"lastrecv" : 1387039027,
"conntime" : 1387039022,
"version" : 65000,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:0.7.2/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 156883,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "185.24.234.117:7245",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1387039033,
"lastrecv" : 1387039034,
"conntime" : 1387039033,
"version" : 65000,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:0.7.2/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 156646,
"banscore" : 0
}
]

http://lbw.blockprobe.com is also stuck at 156883
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
RIP! I still have 2.5k in my Cryptsy account in limbo.  Cool For you Donny!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: