Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lebowskis [LBW] - *Updated Client and Seednode* - page 6. (Read 65059 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I wanted to be able to see the network hash rate for Lebwoskis so I added the 'getnetworkhashps' RPC and 'networkhashps' field to 'getmininginfo' RPC that I see in other clients.

https://github.com/lebowskis/coins/pull/3

Also, for anyone who cares, I'm able to build and run Lebwoskis-Qt on Mac OS X 10.8 with some changes.  PR and build incoming when I find some times (none currently available-- traveling).

The dude abides.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Nobody fucks with the Jesus! Rise LBW
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
God rest Donnie's soul.
my old wallet corrupted, not sure if it will work again, did this happen to anyone else before when the fork happened?

Are you even able to launch the client and get to the  console?
Activity: 356
Merit: 268
my old wallet corrupted, not sure if it will work again, did this happen to anyone else before when the fork happened?
God rest Donnie's soul.
Difficulty is edging upwards, very slowly however. Get mining dudes!
God rest Donnie's soul.
Giveaway thread started.

The dude abides
God rest Donnie's soul.
Interesting. And where exactly is this new wallet? All the links in the OP lead to the same old v1.1 wallet , and it can't sync at all. Could you please post a direct link to the updated wallet?

BTW, welcome back, dude.  Grin

For the time being, add the nodes that are in the first post as well as duuudes node to your lebowskis.conf  file and you should synchronize with the correct chain without issue. Delete your peers.dat as well  in %appdata% if you are still having trouble after that and relaunch the client
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
here is a node i have been running whole time, with wallet 1.1 and is at full block height.

addnode=71.23.31.63  add
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Interesting. And where exactly is this new wallet? All the links in the OP lead to the same old v1.1 wallet , and it can't sync at all. Could you please post a direct link to the updated wallet?

BTW, welcome back, dude.  Grin
God rest Donnie's soul.
Anyone?
God rest Donnie's soul.
Anyone with a good node matching the block height in the block explorer please post your IP here so I can make a longer list
God rest Donnie's soul.
peer 64.251.188.32 must be removed from peerlist
God rest Donnie's soul.
dude, welcome back.

thank you. personal life took precedence the past few months but i am here and ready to keep the lebowski urban achiever spirit alive. This is a fun coin and should not be left to rot. I'm resynchronizing my client now.
dude, welcome back.
God rest Donnie's soul.
made some updates to original post, see details. Donnie did not die in vain.
God rest Donnie's soul.
Well dead at the moment, but not for long. This passive aggression from my self will not stand man.
God rest Donnie's soul.
Lebowskis is not dead. Don't worry I am making my return. With the help of a few other abiding forum users it will be running again
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
And it's been de-listed from every exchange it used to be on

That's what I was talking about actually. I already have the "new" wallet from "a couple" of posts above mine but it makes no difference if I can't trade this coin at all.  Sad
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
if you look at the post a couple above yours, you will see the new fixed wallet, i used it, i lost some coins cause of a fork, but it now works and i am mining it on one of my towers.

You mean the one from early october which hasn't been touched since?
Hasn't there been reports of errors even with the fixed client? and there's still forks happening?  And it's been de-listed from every exchange it used to be on?  And the majority of the posts in this thread since then are people continually asking if the coin is alive or dead?

I can't say I know for sure the current status, but its unhealthy at best.
if you look at the post a couple above yours, you will see the new fixed wallet, i used it, i lost some coins cause of a fork, but it now works and i am mining it on one of my towers.

J
Pages:
Jump to: