Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Legolas Exchange, fair, secure and realistic exchange - page 11. (Read 22540 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Is Atomic Swaps in Legolas roadmap?
Activity: 4
It just sucks that they have recently announced they're not accepting US investors :/

What about Canadian investors?
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I would be delighted to join signature campaign. Thank you!
Activity: 243
Really cool! Almost missed out on it. Can't believe it has this few pages. It'll move big once it arrives! Exchanges are hot stuff at the moment, and this here, this has got quite an edge! ☺️
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
hard to read point of this thread. i can't find what this project purpose.
I wonder what is the purpose of your making this post when you didn't care to read the op Huh
Is there any in the team will aways be online to answer some questions asked by the community here?  I hope tgis will be awaken to the team then.
I second this.In fact I was the first one to raise this if you check my previous post

I was excited, but got a little worried as there is NO communication here from the team. Not a good sign for me to not be where your investors are. Would not expect instant response but better than this.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
I wonder what is the purpose of your making this post when you didn't care to read the op Huh
Is there any in the team will aways be online to answer some questions asked by the community here?  I hope tgis will be awaken to the team then.
I second this.In fact I was the first one to raise this if you check my previous post
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Looks good. With all the exchanges out there at the moment struggling to keep up with demand (and closing off new registrations in the process!) it is great to see new quality exchanges coming onto the market, and legolas looks to be one of them.

There are quite a few planning to release mid 2018, so will be a lot more competition for customers, instead of the scenario where exchanges are turning away new registrations!
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
I hope someone from legolas team is assigned the job to reply unanswered questions here.It is very important that ww have good communication channel and what is a better place than this forum? Hope dev team will considee the importance of replying valid questions

Yes I was also wondering why they opened a tread here if they dont gonna answer any questions.. I saw some good questions most of them I was wondering about myself. I invested today butif there was a little more clarity and answers to those questions I would have invested a lot more since I do see the potential. 
Activity: 168
Is anyone else having an issue receiving the registration confirmation email? I've tried the resend function a couple of times to no avail (checking spam as well). Thanks.

Emails arrived a day later. All good. Apologies for cluttering needlessly.
I've been scanning https://legolas.exchange/ for ten minutes now, couldn't even find where to register!
Am I in the wrong place or something I'm missing?

I think you have to be invited by anyone who is already participating.
Thanks for your reply bro
I like the idea of the project but all the secrecy, the invitation only thing, going from here to Telegram and from there to Discord and no replies from the admins
Finally someone that has nothing to do with the project grabbed me, in the dark corner he gave me a link to register...Like seriously WTH!
You made this look like we're gonna invest in firearms and drugs ... and body members for god's sake
Talk about blockchain's transparency
legendary
I hope someone from legolas team is assigned the job to reply unanswered questions here.It is very important that ww have good communication channel and what is a better place than this forum? Hope dev team will considee the importance of replying valid questions
Activity: 58
Is anyone else having an issue receiving the registration confirmation email? I've tried the resend function a couple of times to no avail (checking spam as well). Thanks.

I've been scanning https://legolas.exchange/ for ten minutes now, couldn't even find where to register!

no. ROUND 2 Open to everyone -Start Date: Soon
I found this. maybe they are not ready
Activity: 3

Activity: 168

Activity: 50

Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Legolas aim to solve some typical problems of crypto wallets, like latency time. Anyway in the whitepaper is mentioned the biggest one: if your funds are hacked and stolen it's impossible for you to see them again. In the WP I don't find the solution for this. Am I wrong? Thank you!
Activity: 50
legendary
It just sucks that they have recently announced they're not accepting US investors :/
I think the reason is SEC.They have some hard rules that prevents US residents to invest in ICO.But those who knows how to get around with it,can still participate as there are many ways to do it
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Legolas Exchange seems build in such a manner available in centralized and decentralized architectures also their advanced analytical graphs, market trend and presentations helps the professional traders better to transact with Legolas Exchange, Legolas team, developers and bounty managers seems so active as we could see many supporters over social channels and huge positive feed back from investors. Hope this great launch go ultimate success.
Pages:
Jump to: