Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Legolas Exchange, fair, secure and realistic exchange - page 6. (Read 22537 times)

copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
How long until we are KYC approved and receive our tokens? I invested and submitted everything 2 weeks ago but still nothing.
You will receive the tokens (if you are approved) on the 1st of march.

How do I know if it's submitted? I can still submit but I think I submitted already 3 times just to be sure. The site isn't very clear as it doesn't state anywhere wether you submitted or not. You just see the screen to submit as if you never submitted. I also didn't receive any email.
It will say the following just beneath step 2: "Additional information submitted. Verification in progress"
There's no need to submit it again. If it says that, you're good.
copper member
How long until we are KYC approved and receive our tokens? I invested and submitted everything 2 weeks ago but still nothing.
You will receive the tokens (if you are approved) on the 1st of march.
copper member
when is the distribution?
The distribution will be on the 1st of march.
Activity: 23
copper member
Don't forget to submit your KYC data until the 15th on your Legolas ICO account! We will process submissions and refunds until the Token Distribution on March 1st.

If there are any issues with your submission, we will contact you via email as well as notify you when your submission is successful.

Thanks, everyone!
Activity: 35
when is the distribution?
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Hi guys. Can I use Trezor with Myetherwallet as a address where I want to send my LGO tokens? I am traveling and it is hard for me to find some relevant answers only with my phone and shitty connection. I used Ether address in my Trezor(MEW) when I was doing KYC and I just need to know if it is all right or I have to download MEW directly. Thans for any help.
Yes you can use Trezor with Myetherwallet. I do the same with my Ledger.
Activity: 6
Hi guys. Can I use Trezor with Myetherwallet as a address where I want to send my LGO tokens? I am traveling and it is hard for me to find some relevant answers only with my phone and shitty connection. I used Ether address in my Trezor(MEW) when I was doing KYC and I just need to know if it is all right or I have to download MEW directly. Thans for any help.
Activity: 18
Excited about this project!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I am so glad I have invested in this project even though the hype was very little. I am sure this is going to be one of the top exchanges in this year.
Activity: 24
Wow. Public sale resultas are really impressive. It's a pity I have missed it. Damn Tongue
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Thanks for sharing.

Any predicted dates yet when the consecutive steps should be accomplished?
Activity: 126
Reserve translation Vietnamese if Dev need pm me. I love your project , this interesting project with the trust team and good idea! Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!
Activity: 37
Congratulations & Great project fr !

We need a regulated exchange, It will also allow us to have a lot of fiat > crypto .
Enjoy for your future
Activity: 308
Merit: 104

Development plan looks great but please please ensure that you keep us updated here as well as through other media.
Plus in my opinion, you should have a strict focus on security threats considering the recent hacks..
Activity: 308
Merit: 104

Legolas team celebrating!

Congratulations to Legolas team and all the supporters. It's amazing how the target has been reached so quickly.
It's a great beginning to the journey.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

I was wondering a few times about those enormous whitelist and pre-sale registration numbers also for other projects. I don't know whether all those registrations have always been true because as you say often times activity is so much lower than what you would expect from such a horde of interested people.

It just seems pretty normal for me, it happens to some other site that is doing ICO as well

1. Most people dont use bitcointalk
2. Even if they do, some dont even have any account
3. Most people discover an ICO from those ICO listing website not from bitcointalk
4. They are burning themselves if they are lying about the whitelisting and such, there is really no point to lie unless they want to create the hype
5. Some ICO use ICO bumping service to help create activity in their thread

Your fourth point is what it is all about, isn't it? If you tell the public that there are 100,000 whitelist registrations, then that suggests there is endless interest in your project and you decide to get in as quickly as you can. Maybe that doesn't apply to you, but it does apply to many other people. It's simply another tool to mislead people, even though they are to blame if they let themselves be misled.
copper member

Legolas team celebrating!
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
With cryptocurrencies emerging as a legitimate asset class, nancial institutions are working on entering this growing market, but they currently lack the tools to make large investments that remain in line with their security and transparency needs.mWithin this context, Legolas Exchange is committed to creating a trustworthy, demonstrably fair and bank-backed premium protocol where traders and investors, small and large, can transact without doubting the integrity and robustness of the platform or its order management system. When to wait for the output of the work product?
Pages:
Jump to: