Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Legolas Exchange, fair, secure and realistic exchange - page 7. (Read 22537 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Wow, that sold out fast. Congratulations to the Legolas team and people who managed to participate. I will have to pick some up from the exchange when it is available.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Congratulations! We need more exchanges so many current exchanges are struggling with the interest and volume of crypto. Need more players to increase competition and make the experience better for users Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268

I was wondering a few times about those enormous whitelist and pre-sale registration numbers also for other projects. I don't know whether all those registrations have always been true because as you say often times activity is so much lower than what you would expect from such a horde of interested people.

It just seems pretty normal for me, it happens to some other site that is doing ICO as well

1. Most people dont use bitcointalk
2. Even if they do, some dont even have any account
3. Most people discover an ICO from those ICO listing website not from bitcointalk
4. They are burning themselves if they are lying about the whitelisting and such, there is really no point to lie unless they want to create the hype
5. Some ICO use ICO bumping service to help create activity in their thread

UPDATE: Contributions are coming from 144 countries so far!
We're amazed to see this global support.

We've done it! We've reached the hard cap of 2000 BTC in about 9 hours. A total of 3500 BTC has been sold. We can't wait to show you what being a part of the future actually means!

Impressive stats! and well done to all of us involved.

Its also quite impressive to have a "worldwide" show of interest,
of course unfortunately they are not all on BCT.

We can move forward and enjoy the Beta Version release in
the first quarter 2018.
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Final nail in the coffin, this absurd Know-Your-Customer questionnaire where they need to know how, where and when you obtained your bitcoin details of all the places you have lived and a blood & stool sample, well they might as well have asked for one.
They don't need to do this, I think it's just because they are scared some government body might threaten to close them down even though there is no cause to do so.
I'll just see how the coin does on the open market and not bother with this ICO.

Yeah that is why the ICO is sold out in about 9 hours Smiley

Ah, and they said the art of true wit was dead, although your sarcasm has some merit there will be many who managed to buy into the ICO but then they will get denied there LGO because of some "problem" with there KYC application, then there will be lots of unhappy investors, and it has already started.
Who is having problems with their KYC? I would like to know, I can see if there's anything I can do. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Final nail in the coffin, this absurd Know-Your-Customer questionnaire where they need to know how, where and when you obtained your bitcoin details of all the places you have lived and a blood & stool sample, well they might as well have asked for one.
They don't need to do this, I think it's just because they are scared some government body might threaten to close them down even though there is no cause to do so.
I'll just see how the coin does on the open market and not bother with this ICO.

Ah, and they said the art of true wit was dead, although your sarcasm has some merit there will be many who managed to buy into the ICO but then they will get denied there LGO because of some "problem" with there KYC application, then there will be lots of unhappy investors, and it has already started.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

Yeah the KYC was unusual information and when I left it incomplete, came back and it was withdrawn! Bit odd.  But they have other money so they aren't worried about one persons problems.  I could have started again with another email, I err'd against it.  Reckon a lot of people think they've signed up to the next Binance, my view is the constraints they've put on their trading makes it a less appealing platform.  Hey, they'll make money either way, and the coin will give some return, so im sure it'll be OK for buyers.

They're targeting institutional investors who require the 'constraints' to trade at all, that's the point. Retail traders probably wont use Legolas.

All centralised exchanges are clamping down now, if you don't like kyc/aml (which I don't), learn to use a decentralised exchange like BarterDEX, which will remain 100% anonymous always.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13

Yeah the KYC was unusual information and when I left it incomplete, came back and it was withdrawn! Bit odd.  But they have other money so they aren't worried about one persons problems.  I could have started again with another email, I err'd against it.  Reckon a lot of people think they've signed up to the next Binance, my view is the constraints they've put on their trading makes it a less appealing platform.  Hey, they'll make money either way, and the coin will give some return, so im sure it'll be OK for buyers.
copper member
We've done it! We've reached the hard cap of 2000 BTC in about 9 hours. A total of 3500 BTC has been sold. We can't wait to show you what being a part of the future actually means!

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

copper member
UPDATE: Less than 5% left (entire ICO)!
copper member
We are already at 90%. It's about to come to a close and you don't want to miss out on this one!

https://twitter.com/CryptoAevan/status/959110332290666500
copper member
What’s the circulation supply?
The supply will be exactly 174,214,285.71 if we reach our cap
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What’s the circulation supply?
copper member
Things are ramping up quickly. We're already at 85% sold in the Legolas ICO! Ready for change? Be a part of it by registering at https://legolas.exchange/

https://twitter.com/CryptoAevan/status/959074435998236672
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
UPDATE: Contributions are coming from 144 countries so far!
We're amazed to see this global support.
copper member
80% of the ICO has been sold out so far! (Private + Public sale)
@everyone
UPDATE: We have now reached more than 75% of the entire ICO (Private + Public Sale). We apologize if you have experienced delays. It is working now.
@here email sent means you're in and you will receive LGOs (providing KYC is successful)
@everyone
UPDATE: Fixed the error message on certain paticipants accounts telling them they are not allowed to participate in the sale. If you got this message please refresh.
Pages:
Jump to: