Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LEMON] LemonCoin - Argon2 coin done right - page 17. (Read 76663 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 500
can i mine this, withj what and how much hash/coins it gives?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yeah, more than 1 month and no exchange, what happen? any efforts on add this on a exchange?
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
coin is alive over 40 days and no exchange./// how is that possible? And people mining this like they have free energy. It's pointless without exchange...

will be listed on 2 or 3 exchanges soon no fear
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
withthelemons! can you post the bitcoin address I should release the remaining coins to? Till now no other investor did want a refund and in a couple hours I would forward the remaining funds to you.

I know you sent me a bitcoin address via pm but please post it here so that it's publicly known that I sent to the address you provided to me.

I'm not sure how long I can check in here today. If it becomes to late then I would send the coins on sunday.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Still surprised that even people ask for a refunds for a coin that was bought at 100sats and only a few millions on the market. Strange people.

awfully
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Still surprised that even people ask for a refunds for a coin that was bought at 100sats and only a few millions on the market. Strange people.
withthelemons! can you post the bitcoin address I should release the remaining coins to? Till now no other investor did want a refund and in a couple hours I would forward the remaining funds to you.

And that is it...
Activity: 912
Merit: 505

I didn't invested btc in lemons...
Activity: 882
What's happened then here?
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
coin is alive over 40 days and no exchange./// how is that possible? And people mining this like they have free energy. It's pointless without exchange...
Why again there is a problem "reject reason: inconclusive"Huh

Has anyone else this problem?

Already five days follow the work of miners in 2 PC, at both experiencing the same fault, for 4 days at 2 PC 49 times "reject reson: inconclusive" ... that is 49 block i lost only in 4 days... What can we do for this!?
Was not told that this problem is solved? Many bugs me when this happens !!!
I am here to criticize when something bad and praise everything that is good ...
I expect a correct response from the chief ...

And one more thing please ... in Miner - block accepted, but it does not have in the wallet! On both the PC is going on, i have pictures, but i can not put them here, it fail when i put image here. And the same thing happened before the new wallet ... Who goes on the block that i mining, but does not appear in the wallet Huh
Does anyone have a similar problem?
legendary
Only as an update. Till now all 4 investors that wanted a refund proofed their burn and got refunded. No other refund requests are known to me.

So since I announced the possibility of refund on the 16th then I would release the remaining coins to the issuer on end of 23rd. For everyone invested in here it should be in his own interest to check out the status of the coin so that timestamp should be sufficient without bringing trouble to the issuer too much.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
GPU Coin Dev
were still behind the coin DEV . . . just had some questions, keep pushing away with your work . . let us know how its going once in a while .
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i invested a little of 0.05 btc in lemoncoin , still think it is worth it so i do not need refund
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
I want to trade with this coin...
I have mined 2995 Lemoncoins so far are you interested ?
I want to trade with this coin...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
ico investments will be refund?

If you want refund, you can get refund. But I think it would be a mistake Smiley
any problems with access the exchange?
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Is this thing listed on an exchange yet?
legendary
Sorry for the typo... 0.63b was the amount I wanted to mention. Tongue

By the way... those wanting a refund please send your received coins to the burn address 

Code:
LemonBurnXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVVjjm8

and I will refund you.
Pages:
Jump to: