Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LEMON] LemonCoin - Argon2 coin done right - page 15. (Read 76663 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 500
Im still mining from the 19/03 (first day i saw this topic), but i think i have to stop.
I have expense to leave the cpu running,and if cant earn nothing in exchange, better switch to other coin where this is possible.
I know the DEV put a 0.5 btc from the ico for try to be add in c-cex, but after all this time most of people already move on, so like all can saw, we are little to vote in c-cex and i think is pretty impossible be listed there in next week/month.
I know Dev don't like YOBIT after all problem happened when try start the ico, but that 0.5 he spent on c.cex, was enough for be listed on YOBIT in just one day, and so make more advertisment for the coin and just after this, move on c-cex with more people interested about.
Dev too need found for work on coin, but without exchange and more people know about Lemoncoin, we all losing right now.
(sorry if i misstype or make some errors, but english is not my native language)

I wouldn't pay a cent to get listed on YoBit. If someone likes to trade there, it's their choice, but I find support and practices of YoBit to be unprofessional and I personally wouldn't risk trading there.
Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Yes, i can confirm
Strange nobody talked about, dev too don't say anything

I didn't said anything because I didn't knew about it. It seems like this exchange likes to add new coins silently Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
let this day be known to history
as the day a LEMON was sold

squeeze'm!
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
I really can't understand this things in exchange world, if the min sel order is 0.00008, why put at 0.00002 ?? why want throw down so much the price?
this are my words why he didnt put in for 0.000079 or so
I really can't understand this things in exchange world, if the min sel order is 0.00008, why put at 0.00002 ?? why want throw down so much the price?
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Woah !!!! 29 lemons to move 5000 !!!
man can u shut up now please you are so annoying go trolling somewhere else...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
GPU Coin Dev
Woah !!!! 29 lemons to move 5000 !!!
GPU Coin Dev
No idea how a coin can get onto cryptopia without a website, source, is there even a block explorer for this coin ?

All in OP

explorer: http://45.32.180.199:3001/

https://github.com/lemoncoin-project/lemoncoin

Woah, guess ive skipped over the Ann too many times Sad
Activity: 212
Yesterday I paid a little bit dotcoins for voting  Cool Cool
No idea how a coin can get onto cryptopia without a website, source, is there even a block explorer for this coin ?

All in OP

explorer: http://45.32.180.199:3001/

https://github.com/lemoncoin-project/lemoncoin
GPU Coin Dev
Let's the dump begin....
How much time before someone post a 1 sat sell wall?
 Angry
I'm happy it's finally on the exchange  Cool Cool

Yes, i can confirm
Strange nobody talked about, dev too don't say anything
GPU Coin Dev
Is the source on github ? No exchange will ever take this with out source
Im still mining from the 19/03 (first day i saw this topic), but i think i have to stop.
I have expense to leave the cpu running,and if cant earn nothing in exchange, better switch to other coin where this is possible.
I know the DEV put a 0.5 btc from the ico for try to be add in c-cex, but after all this time most of people already move on, so like all can saw, we are little to vote in c-cex and i think is pretty impossible be listed there in next week/month.
I know Dev don't like YOBIT after all problem happened when try start the ico, but that 0.5 he spent on c.cex, was enough for be listed on YOBIT in just one day, and so make more advertisment for the coin and just after this, move on c-cex with more people interested about.
Dev too need found for work on coin, but without exchange and more people know about Lemoncoin, we all losing right now.
(sorry if i misstype or make some errors, but english is not my native language)
GPU Coin Dev
were getting months into this one now.  no updates, no progress, no website, no exchange.  People have been mining this for months now, its gonna be a dump fest if it hits an exchange. 

You are just ridicules, you know that. People will pay more then 100Sats per coin. The number of coins are sooo low that when it hit the exchange it can give 1000 sats. But you are allowed to dump your coins at 1 sat.

What are people paying for ? what is the purpose of the coin ? the roadmap says to make wallets ? Why will it be worth anything ? Its a lemon lol, perfect name
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
I did not understand !? CPU miner works for someone? Or mining only through the wallet? I miner reject blocks?!?!?!
Pages:
Jump to: