Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LEMON] LemonCoin - Argon2 coin done right - page 14. (Read 76663 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
What about bittrex? Can we somehow go on bittrex?

For Bittex dev needs to be verified.

And he needs money... he spend all his money on voting on C-CEX. So not a lot that he can do... hoping that C-CEX will add it in a few weeks.
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
Ahh, noted, thanks, will look for something else to back then. Smiley

Perhaps I wanted to switch too soon, not like CPU costs me anything Smiley
If only I could create some android game that sells 'premium' items for lemons Smiley

Now there's an idea Tongue

Play with some Lemons while you wait things out ?

Silly little Android 'Bubbles' Type game

http://app.appsgeyser.com/For%20The%20Lemons

That's not bad actually!  Cheesy
Activity: 714

For Bittex dev needs to be verified.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
if you pay the 5k usd for review lemon we can do xD
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
let´s wait some weeks and we will reach c-cex easily
Activity: 15

Perhaps I wanted to switch too soon, not like CPU costs me anything Smiley
If only I could create some android game that sells 'premium' items for lemons Smiley

Now there's an idea Tongue

Play with some Lemons while you wait things out ?

Silly little Android 'Bubbles' Type game

http: //app.appsgeyser.com/For%20The%20Lemons

Moved, see further for working link

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
What is the cost of mining? Why you sell so slow?
a lot of money you do not get. but trends are bad
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Is cryptopia the only site that has LEMON listed on it HuhHuh
were getting months into this one now.  no updates, no progress, no website, no exchange.  People have been mining this for months now, its gonna be a dump fest if it hits an exchange. 

There has been lot's of progress! If you want to help instead of trolling, you can help with testing LemonCoin for OS X.

@Dev - in view of recent negative posts, please advise whether or not you are still working on this coin. If so, perhaps you could post a weekly update. Thanks

Of course I'm still working on this coin. I don't think weekly updates are good. I will instead post news as they occur.
Activity: 577
were getting months into this one now.  no updates, no progress, no website, no exchange.  People have been mining this for months now, its gonna be a dump fest if it hits an exchange. 

There has been lot's of progress! If you want to help instead of trolling, you can help with testing LemonCoin for OS X.

@Dev - in view of recent negative posts, please advise whether or not you are still working on this coin. If so, perhaps you could post a weekly update. Thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Anyone still mining this ?
I'll keep my 230KH/s pointed here for a while, also voted on C-cex

It's pointless to mine this. Lemon is old over 2 months still no exchange. It's worthless. Don't waist your electricity on this and mine something else  Grin

Just 1 exchange
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LEMON_BTC

But I insist, this coin it was a failure
Activity: 196

It's nothing profitable keeping mining of LemonCoin.

This was a good project but was failure Sad
Activity: 912
Merit: 505

It's pointless to mine this. Lemon is old over 2 months still no exchange. It's worthless. Don't waist your electricity on this and mine something else  Grin
Activity: 443
Merit: 251

any news on this issue trying to compile LemonCoin on OS X?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Any news?
All dead like  in Cryptopia?  Undecided
Activity: 168
GPU Coin Dev

Im gonna have to pass on the OSX as I'm not a user of that operating system.  You got something android, new for windows, even new for linux.  Got something to lower that transaction fee, let me know I'm in Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: