Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LEMON] LemonCoin - Argon2 coin done right - page 7. (Read 76620 times)

copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
what about new wallet version?
i think that there will not be a new wallet release , strange , because the coin isn't bad and is  still live on cryptopia , i think it is time that a new developer takes control over lemon , hope that there is interest from serious people

I'm interested but new in programming. I would never want to 'take' someone else's project without the approval of the owner.
I'd gladly contribute, however. I've mentioned some 'useful' code in previous messages for those who wanted mining to automatically start with full core power.

@WithTheLemons! is still active on other coins - I wonder what they're up to..

How good is the keyword access on Bitcointalk.org? If I mention someone will they see a post? I'm just a nobody but I like this CPU coin. I've tried ARO and Elicoin - Lemon, surprisingly is the most profitable, except for when Arionium gets it's spike occasionally. Lemoncoin actually fell off the map for about a day recently - Zero activity on trackers and exchanges, however mining was not impacted. It'd be nice to have a way to do more with this coin - everything being open source, how would one just go about making this new wallet with a one-click-mine-button -- by using the QT editor? Is this really easier on linux vs PC? Get repository vs installing all necessary packages on Win.. Not sure. Interested but if WithTheLemons already started working on the next steps I wouldn't want to experiment further without knowing.

Anyone else have any input for this oldie but goodie coin? Still on Cryptopia. Still easy to buy and sell. Fairly quick to mine. GPU and ASIC resistant. Not a bad coin. Marketing is nightmarish with 'lemon' in the name - That's the joke, right? It's a lemon coin at the lemonaide stand?

But.. It's real!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i think that there will not be a new wallet release , strange , because the coin isn't bad and is  still live on cryptopia , i think it is time that a new developer takes control over lemon , hope that there is interest from serious people
Activity: 77
Merit: 20
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
We look forward to the return of the coin!
Activity: 56
This seems to be a great opportunity. I will keep an eye on this!! All the best
copper member
Any other news, WithTheLemons! ? Looking forward to those wallet updates!
copper member
It's on Cryptopia for now.
Activity: 6
nice coin what's the upcoming exchange ?
Activity: 12
Im curious  which exchange is this coin going to be listed on?
copper member
LEMON spiked somewhat high earlier - any ideas on what that was about?
copper member
Has anyone found any calculation for hash rate / CPU power?

Have you tried mining it?
Yep, On several types of hardware. What's the best way to estimate the hashrate?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Should I continue to mine this coin?

Upto you.
Whats your hashrate?
How many blocks a day are you getting?
Is it covering your power costs?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

Have you tried mining it?
copper member
Activity: 28
I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
as i mentioned earlier this is a coin with very good specs , only negative thing is that the dev does not know what to do , as long as there are no asic's or graphic cards for this ( as far as i know) this is a good coin , it only needs a leader who can bring it to victory!!
copper member
and that, if this will help, here to say something else! It is not the first time that this error occurs such as "reject reason: bad-cb-height"! I use 2 pc, and on both computers periodically appeared this message, ie. report "reject reason: bad-cb-height", meaning sometimes, once in a day, or 2-3 times, not more! I thought it all happened this, but no one anything about it not written here, and i did not want to look stupid! If even a sometimes happened this mistake before, let him say now, so we know! Well i hope i was helpful ...

Are you using some sort of custom code? Did you copy the blockchain to the other computer instead of letting it build from scratch?
The only other place I've seen this is in a custom statum implementation on another project. (Not mine.) Hopefully you can figure this out and get your lemons.
Activity: 77
and that, if this will help, here to say something else! It is not the first time that this error occurs such as "reject reason: bad-cb-height"! I use 2 pc, and on both computers periodically appeared this message, ie. report "reject reason: bad-cb-height", meaning sometimes, once in a day, or 2-3 times, not more! I thought it all happened this, but no one anything about it not written here, and i did not want to look stupid! If even a sometimes happened this mistake before, let him say now, so we know! Well i hope i was helpful ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The price of coins is really very cheap. Maybe I can consider hoarding a bit of coins and wait for a qualitative leap in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: