Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 10. (Read 88341 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
Just got message from slovenia guy for barios info 👍🏼
So i am sure he will wait 12h +

Jest cakam na 29btcjev ki sem jih kupu dans ze 8 ur.. ker je dal fee samo 0.0001... dej fee 0.0002 pa bo v prvem bloku vpisano...
You cannot ignore the importance of exchanges in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Unfortunately, LEOxChange has been deemed the "Official" exchange of LEOCoin. Considering the well-known issues--horrendous delays, no fractions less than 0.0001 BTC with trades, fee schemes to artificially boost the price, etc etc--LEOCoin is destined to continue its decline.

No, I beg to differ. The point that some issues could have been handled differently, we can take. And if we would have known about these in advance, we would have. But the decline you see, is just the last dip, before we turn around. As you perhaps know, we think this will be once PoS is starting and any botnetvirus mined LEOcoins cannot any longer be mined and dumped at no matter what price.

We also have good things going on in other area's (development, listing, exchanges) and will show a few of these in the coming weeks. Also the LEOxChange plans for the US market are still in the pipe-line, but coming nevertheless.

Clearly not being overly thrilled myself with current low prices, I am still happy that LEOcoin is nevertheless amongst the top 20 of digital currencies and I would be thrilled if we in a few months would go even higher again.

With regard to repeating statements about LEOcoin being dead or in a decline, I again wish to quote Mark Twain: "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." At the end of 2016, we will see again and know much more.

Amaizing LEOcoin foundation! I am sure in few week all guys who dump leocoin and talk shit willlater buy back leocoin and make huge profit and forget all bad stuff👍🏼

Guys in few months 1 LEOcoin will easy go over 100$+ but ok now you will say i am on drugs but i am not! One day you will say omfg that crazy cryptotraider16 know some stuff from start!!!! I am happy man! Thanks Dan thanks Atif ! You guys are amaizing! 👍🏼🍾💵💸💶💷
Barios i talk btc slow! Not eth!
But i say when all we buy eth in march when eth price like crazy we wait even 12h for btc to land! I am sure same happen now! Too much btc transfers right now!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Unfortunately, LEOxChange has been deemed the "Official" exchange of LEOCoin. Considering the well-known issues--horrendous delays, no fractions less than 0.0001 BTC with trades, fee schemes to artificially boost the price, etc etc--LEOCoin is destined to continue its decline.

No, I beg to differ. The point that some issues could have been handled differently, we can take. And if we would have known about these in advance, we would have. But the decline you see, is just the last dip, before we turn around. As you perhaps know, we think this will be once PoS is starting and any botnetvirus mined LEOcoins cannot any longer be mined and dumped at no matter what price.

We also have good things going on in other area's (development, listing, exchanges) and will show a few of these in the coming weeks. Also the LEOxChange plans for the US market are still in the pipe-line, but coming nevertheless.

Clearly not being overly thrilled myself with current low prices, I am still happy that LEOcoin is nevertheless amongst the top 20 of digital currencies and I would be thrilled if we in a few months would go even higher again.

With regard to repeating statements about LEOcoin being dead or in a decline, I again wish to quote Mark Twain: "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." At the end of 2016, we will see again and know much more.

Leo knew about all the "issues" from the get go, people were sending their support tickets, as you know, so stop lying, "And if we would have known about these in advance, we would have" couse there are steps you can and do take to make sure crpyto market is fast, among other things, and for the things you didnt "prepare in advance" you could solve em as they were coming in,  but as LEO does, no attention was ever paid to the problems of the people.

I am still happy that LEOcoin is nevertheless amongst the top 20 of digital currencies  really? Couse https://coinmarketcap.com/ doesnt put you there. and you saying it is, does not make it true, no mater what math formula you use

At the end of 2016, we will see again and know much more First it was 2014, then 2015, now end of 2016.....you sure its not 2017? Wink Cheesy Cheesy Tongue Roll Eyes

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

And just to point out , LeoCoin official market, https://leoxchange.com/ needed almost 5 days to make a withdraw for BTC, and 2 days on deposit for LEO coins on to the market.

Witch would make BTC with its $ 10,606,721,214 market cap, lightning fast, compared to LEO even if it would take you more then 12h for a transaction Cheesy Grin

Funny how wallet to wallet transactions work just fine and fast ha?  Roll Eyes Cheesy Wink

what is wrong with leoxchange? Ten hour ago deposit bitcoin to my acc on leoxchange and still they have not seen or recive or whatever u want?? WTF?

Leoxchange is an amateur website, not automated. Probably tommorow somebody will put the amount by hand so you will be able to see it. Hope that they are not on vacation, in that case you will wait for long time..

LOL!! LEOcoin Foundation sell some ur coin and start looking for better developers!

Last time i deposit its need 1h! But i sugest to use www.leobit.net they are fast!
Or wait 2-3 weeks! Few big fast exchanges will add leocoin/btc pair! So we will all use that exchanges, then i am sure leoxchange will do it allavtomaticke like allexchanges! But i think now its all slow becouse big big buy support for Btc!!! I am sure its the main rision! Last time when big eth support happen some transfers need 12h+!!!!! I am sure leocoin foundation will explain this! Now btc become real slow! See its over 220 milion $ volume trade! This is fucking much transvers happen! Blockchsin is dlow now 😂😂😂😂

Again with your bullshit and lying...tell me WHEN, WHAT exchange needed 12h+ for ETH transfer? I been in ETH since it was 3€ and i moved a fair share of it and NEVER EVER did i wait no more then 30 min (depending on  trans fee paid) for my founds to be transferred from market to market / mist wallet... so STOP LYING YOU ASS OFF!!!!!

Slow due to "BIG BIG BUY SUPPORT"?!?! Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Huh Roll Eyes  again, you are a fukkin retard for saying something like that ....

BTC slow? really? you dragging BITCOIN into this? Wow, the level of your stupidity is just amazing thats all i can say....WoooW!

Ha ha now you look real .... You dont know anything! All have problems right now with btc !! A lot of guys wait 12+h for confirmations all over the world!
Now we see who you are! Mr funny guy!

hahahahha well how FAST it goes trough, DEPENDS on the FEE you pay, as you know, right? so if you want to move 10 BTC with a fee of 0.00000xxx it will take a while, but you really are trying to compare BTC to LEO....WoW!...

YOU SAID ETH had "being slow, 12h+" issues.... explain THOSE...

Explain the part of how the "being slow due to BIG BIG BUY SUPPORT" goes....ill wait for that one ....

Again, for everything i wrote, you singled out 1 thing nobody was talking bout, twisted it, and went from what should be stating facts to stating ....nothing.....
what is wrong with leoxchange? Ten hour ago deposit bitcoin to my acc on leoxchange and still they have not seen or recive or whatever u want?? WTF?

Leoxchange is an amateur website, not automated. Probably tommorow somebody will put the amount by hand so you will be able to see it. Hope that they are not on vacation, in that case you will wait for long time..

LOL!! LEOcoin Foundation sell some ur coin and start looking for better developers!

Last time i deposit its need 1h! But i sugest to use www.leobit.net they are fast!
Or wait 2-3 weeks! Few big fast exchanges will add leocoin/btc pair! So we will all use that exchanges, then i am sure leoxchange will do it allavtomaticke like allexchanges! But i think now its all slow becouse big big buy support for Btc!!! I am sure its the main rision! Last time when big eth support happen some transfers need 12h+!!!!! I am sure leocoin foundation will explain this! Now btc become real slow! See its over 220 milion $ volume trade! This is fucking much transvers happen! Blockchsin is dlow now 😂😂😂😂

Again with your bullshit and lying...tell me WHEN, WHAT exchange needed 12h+ for ETH transfer? I been in ETH since it was 3€ and i moved a fair share of it and NEVER EVER did i wait no more then 30 min (depending on  trans fee paid) for my founds to be transferred from market to market / mist wallet... so STOP LYING YOU ASS OFF!!!!!

Slow due to "BIG BIG BUY SUPPORT"?!?! Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Huh Roll Eyes  again, you are a fukkin retard for saying something like that ....

BTC slow? really? you dragging BITCOIN into this? Wow, the level of your stupidity is just amazing thats all i can say....WoooW!

Ha ha now you look real .... You dont know anything! All have problems right now with btc !! A lot of guys wait 12+h for confirmations all over the world!
Now we see who you are! Mr funny guy!
and when will pos start? its allmost 4 months from introducing pos wallet on Bali?Huh??

01.07. 2016

New team ha? from Slo right?  Wink Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes

and when will pos start? its allmost 4 months from introducing pos wallet on Bali?Huh??

01.07. 2016

wait till you try to withdraw ..... now thats a process that takes longer then with banks.... Wink Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes and being we are dealing with crpyto one would think that the process would fast  Wink Like with all the normal markets

and dont try sending  any help tickets, they dont reply, or if they do, its @leocoinfundation type of "smoke and bullshit" nonsense....
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

For your info: The LEOcoin Foundation does not operate exchanges, nor do we professionally trade with LEOcoins.

Concerning LEOcoin development, there is currently a good team of experienced developers working on PoS and there are also enough funds available to pay them, no need to sell any LEOcoins for that. Actually, we see no sense in selling LEOcoins at these low prices at all.
Activity: 144
Guys how can I sync my wallet??

Just open and run wallet! Its a lot of blocks so its need some time to synch 100%!

yes i know that but my wallet isnt synchronized more than year..

Just open and run wallet! Its a lot of blocks so its need some time to synch 100%!

This is all true..

Pages:
Jump to: