Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 11. (Read 88341 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
what is wrong with leoxchange? Ten hour ago deposit bitcoin to my acc on leoxchange and still they have not seen or recive or whatever u want?? WTF?

Leoxchange is an amateur website, not automated. Probably tommorow somebody will put the amount by hand so you will be able to see it. Hope that they are not on vacation, in that case you will wait for long time..

LOL!! LEOcoin Foundation sell some ur coin and start looking for better developers!
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
what is wrong with leoxchange? Ten hour ago deposit bitcoin to my acc on leoxchange and still they have not seen or recive or whatever u want?? WTF?

Leoxchange is an amateur website, not automated. Probably tommorow somebody will put the amount by hand so you will be able to see it. Hope that they are not on vacation, in that case you will wait for long time..
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Activity: 288
Leocoin down 20% today. Botnet again? Smiley
Activity: 420
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
-   Windows 32 &64 bit, Mac OS and Linux (currently under maintenance)

That's just really unprofessional that there are no links to the windows wallet.
Especially since apparently some people are staking already.

Staking has been a part of LEOcoin from the start. As a mixed PoW/PoS cryptocurrency, a 4% stake interest could be received when using an unencrypted wallet. The new staking mechanism is not yet in force. Tests are still running and the links to the appropriate new wallets will be given in due time.

My wallet certainly doesn't have staking in it (v1.5.0.0).

And since the old wallet works fine there's literally no reason not to have the link for those up until the new wallets are ready.

You're just excluding people.

My wallet is version v1.3.0.0. and it does stake. I get LEOcoins on an almost daily basis. The version you mention does stake too, I have it on another pc.

If you e.g. look at this address: http://explorer.leocoin.org/address/LLYidvXHyF2abb8g3oCAysRBPyyahTMKgo. You can see that it started staking already on 2014-11-10: http://explorer.leocoin.org/block/6ccdd03f9e45264d80e97a95d3371b246d8e2cee12dbddf01d50b9e9fbf512de.

Total LEOcoin supply is currently 73,679,313.802325. From this approximately 2,947,173 were created with PoS. So no one is being excluded. If your wallet for some reason does not stake, please contact LEOcoin support.

My and my frined wallets work great and we stake it! But we wait 20% pos! Cant wait!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
You clearly have absolutely zero idea about how a wallet works. If a wallet has staking enabled getmininginfo shows the staking difficulty (not just PoW difficulty) and on top of that you get an additional icon at the bottom exclusive for staking information. My wallet ran for months without staking - and it's not disabled in the .conf file.

My wallet does not have staking - clear and simple.

And since you removed the links for even the old wallets (even though they work) it's obvious you want to exclude people from staking.

This coin is the scammiest coin I have ever met and I have gathered 242 different coin wallets across my rigs over the years - and trust me I have met with dozens of scams and virus ridden coins on the way.

LEOcoin is no scam, but as you belief what you want anyway, why argue? I am sorry for you that your staking is not working, but you should really contact LEOcoin support in this case, as, like I stated, our wallet normally stakes without the use of a button or command line. At least, I have not had one wallet that did not. So I am actually surprised by your claim.

Another issue is, that I just checked a few download links, and had no problems downloading them.

E.g. https://www.leocoin.org/media/wallets/LEOcoin-1.5.0-win64-setup.exe

LEOcoin does not want to stop people from staking, on the contrary and as a matter of fact, we are in the process of switching to sole Proof of Stake mechanism. Currently the new wallets are being tested, but also with the old wallets staking is possible and wanted. LEOcoin has no need to, nor interest in preventing someone to legitimately mine or stake our currency.

With regard to your accusation concerning the line command 'getmininginfo'. LEOcoin difficulty retarget every block and a block is either created by staking or PoW.  In my wallet it shows one line with the difficulty, not two difficulties, and be sure that my wallets are staking.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
No staking difficulty, no staking icon.

For staking with the current LEOcoin wallet you do not need an icon or command line activation, it stakes fully automatically. Depending on the network weight you stake after 30-90 days. In the blocks generated by PoS you can find the difficulty at that moment. Like in the address that I send you.

The difficulty you see in the image you pasted is the one reflecting the PoW diff.

In the new wallets, we (may) have a button to activate staking. We are still testing, so the details are not fix yet.

As I see it, there is no reason why your wallet would not stake, except when it is encrypted.

You clearly have absolutely zero idea about how a wallet works. If a wallet has staking enabled getmininginfo shows the staking difficulty (not just PoW difficulty) and on top of that you get an additional icon at the bottom exclusive for staking information. My wallet ran for months without staking - and it's not disabled in the .conf file.

And since you removed the links for even the old wallets (even though they work) it's obvious you want to exclude people from staking.

This coin is the scammiest coin I have ever met and I have gathered 242 different coin wallets across my rigs over the years - and trust me I have met with dozens of scams and virus ridden coins on the way.

Mate i have old leocoin wallet i can put you on gdrive or something if you want, i like how you handle them Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

For staking with the current LEOcoin wallet you do not need an icon or command line activation, it stakes fully automatically. Depending on the network weight you stake after 30-90 days. In the blocks generated by PoS you can find the difficulty at that moment. Like in the address that I send you.

The difficulty you see in the image you pasted is the one reflecting the PoW diff.

In the new wallets, we (may) have a button to activate staking. We are still testing, so the details are not fix yet.

As I see it, there is no reason why your wallet would not stake, except when it is encrypted.

legendary
ICO? Not even once.

That's just really unprofessional that there are no links to the windows wallet.

Staking has been a part of LEOcoin from the start. As a mixed PoW/PoS cryptocurrency, a 4% stake interest could be received when using an unencrypted wallet. The new staking mechanism is not yet in force. Tests are still running and the links to the appropriate new wallets will be given in due time.

And since the old wallet works fine there's literally no reason not to have the link for those up until the new wallets are ready.

My wallet is version v1.3.0.0. and it does stake. I get LEOcoins on an almost daily basis. The version you mention does stake too, I have it on another pc.

If you e.g. look at this address: http://explorer.leocoin.org/address/LLYidvXHyF2abb8g3oCAysRBPyyahTMKgo. You can see that it started staking already on 2014-11-10: http://explorer.leocoin.org/block/6ccdd03f9e45264d80e97a95d3371b246d8e2cee12dbddf01d50b9e9fbf512de.

Total LEOcoin supply is currently 73,679,313.802325. From this approximately 2,947,173 were created with PoS. So no one is being excluded. If your wallet for some reason does not stake, please contact LEOcoin support.

legendary
F..k them all, bought cheap leo and waiting to dump when price rise

No need to F..k anyone. You are as free as a bird in the sky to buy or sell or dump LEOcoins at any price you hold appropriate.

Mate that isn`t english word, you can ask your friend from Slovenian exchange
legendary
ICO? Not even once.

No need to F..k anyone. You are as free as a bird in the sky to buy or sell or dump LEOcoins at any price you hold appropriate.

legendary
legendary
ICO? Not even once.

Great video about leocoin!

http://www.learnearnown.com/leo/LeoBusiness/VideoDetail/7169050/LEOcoin/An-introduction-to-LEOcoin

Even here you can see Mihir think that pos will already run when video will be live today! 👍🏼😎
why?

Basically all is ready, but we needed more time to test and to be certain that the blockchain and all different new wallet versions work as we wish.

Great! And we have time to buy some more cheap LEOcoin since i am sure some unhappy holders will sale cheap! So now we buy! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Pages:
Jump to: