Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 12. (Read 88341 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
why?

Basically all is ready, but we needed more time to test and to be certain that the blockchain and all different new wallet versions work as we wish.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The LEOcoin development team just announced that the change to PoS is postponed to 1st of July 2016. Although fast is better as slow, with regard to LEOcoin we wish to be certain to provide LEOcoin holders with a good working staking mechanism.

Later more.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

I am sorry if you lost money on this - really that sucks but you should have a spread options and ideas to reduce risk you know. Also LEOcoin is working for me and some others here, so not sure you are correct with your thoughts.

Who lost money on what?havent lost money in crypto in a while, and if you want ,we can make a bet on that, it aint no thing posting my trading history from all the markets i work on  Wink Grin

See? that what im talking about, ASSUME....dont do that  Wink Grin Roll Eyes

And dont you have to worry bout my spread / portfolio, Im doing just fine  Cheesy Grin

[/quote]

If you made so much money why you so angry? You trying to crash coin price so you can buy cheap and sell high?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100

I am sorry if you lost money on this - really that sucks but you should have a spread options and ideas to reduce risk you know. Also LEOcoin is working for me and some others here, so not sure you are correct with your thoughts.
[/quote]

Who lost money on what?havent lost money in crypto in a while, and if you want ,we can make a bet on that, it aint no thing posting my trading history from all the markets i work on  Wink Grin

See? that what im talking about, ASSUME....dont do that  Wink Grin Roll Eyes

And dont you have to worry bout my spread / portfolio, Im doing just fine  Cheesy Grin

Happy kids to have father like you with so negative energy inside!👍🏼🍾

See? this is the stupid bullshit i was talking about....Just idiotic....

Again, how are your "botnet, deamon, pos, inside man"bullshit stories?

No comment on that ha?

and dont you worry bout my kids, they are just as happy as i am,  after all we are moving into a new, fresh house....

so yeah, full of positive energy....

so do not ASSUME, your making an ASS out of U and ME....just stupid...Cheesy:D

See? this is the stupid bullshit i was talking about....Just idiotic....

Again, how are your "botnet, deamon, pos, inside man"bullshit stories?

No comment on that ha?

and dont you worry bout my kids, they are just as happy as i am,  after all we are moving into a new, fresh house....

so yeah, full of positive energy....

so do not ASSUME, your making an ASS out of U and ME....just stupid...Cheesy:D
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
Gotta love "LEO minions" on this thread, talkin about making 100k + in FIAT, filling up the thread with bullshit comments.. like the man said  "I'm not expert in crypto" ...and thats about the only true thing said here from LEO member or Critpotraider 16.....Hey you 2, why you still lying your ass off??  Wink Grin Well it dont matter, but anytime you post some bullshit comment, so will I, just so you dont fill up the thread to make the pages move on  Wink Wink

anyone reading this; take a look at this to;

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14961523

and may i suggest you scroll back on the thread, there is alot to read, good stuff...

@Cryptotraider16 hows you "inside connect"? hahahahah he tell you the price will, how much, when? hahahahahaha

Asking only couse you been talkin about that "man" for a while now, and im sorry to tell you this, but he is lying to you, like you are lying to people around you...

Before you start mouthing off again, ask @leocoinfuindation what you should write, just so you coordinate your stories....
And no, no matter how many of LEO minions send me "private message" i will not go away, and like i told you in private, i am more then happy to meet you face to face  Wink Grin

Till then good Leo minions, have a blast!
I do not know about others, but I have made money on this coin, pretty good money too and hope to make more - has anyone lost on this coin yet? - tell me how, because it seems to be working? I'm not expert in crypto, but I know trading and there is opportunity here.

Yes i also already make over 100k€ profit and its not even begin!!!!
LEOcoin is my angel! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
I do not know about others, but I have made money on this coin, pretty good money too and hope to make more - has anyone lost on this coin yet? - tell me how, because it seems to be working? I'm not expert in crypto, but I know trading and there is opportunity here.

I still hold 100k for later if price hit 1-3$!?👍🏼
[/quote]

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
sure it will....keep on holding... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Tongue Tongue
[/quote]

Some say but i do not believe! But lets see i dont need money so i can wait. I already got my invested money back so that 100k is total extra!! Pure profit! 😎😎😎

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
sure it will....keep on holding... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Tongue Tongue
Now we sale LISk and buy leocoin cheap! We are now real happy pos not start before!!!!👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Not a good idea! should be the other way around if you really want to make some long term profit.

Activity: 393
Merit: 297
Now we sale LISk and buy leocoin cheap! We are now real happy pos not start before!!!!👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Not a good idea! should be the other way around if you really want to make some long term profit.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Troll lo lo lolollo lloollololo loolololol
TROLL!!!!   Wink Cheesy Grin

Say some bout deamon, botnet, coinmarketcap or any other useless bullshit-..but make sure yo talk to your bosses before ... Wink Cheesy Grin Tongue

he bye lika cheep ...baaaah baaah
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
LEOcoinhave great future and we will see leocoin soon top 5 crypto on cmc!

Go go LEOcoin!
Guys soon POS start!
Soon leocoin will be full legal in USA!
i always waiting Leocoin in future

Troll lo lo lolollo lloollololo loolololol
TROLL!!!!   Wink Cheesy Grin

Say some bout deamon, botnet, coinmarketcap or any other useless bullshit-..but make sure yo talk to your bosses before ... Wink Cheesy Grin Tongue
Dear LeoCoin Foundation,

We shall see how the LEOcoin development team will lay out the block chain voting procedure. Than we have something tangible to talk about.

Any news on this?

The switch to POS was announced, but I see no information on the vote ?

Thank you!

Dear Peter78,

I have been in discussion with the developers on the vote. Both LEO Ltd. and the LEOcoin Foundation were keen to hold one, but the technical barrier - a fully developed infrastructure for voting via signed messaging - proved too great in this instance. Coding and transformation took a lot longer than originally planned, as is the way with these things.

However, the LEOcoin Foundation has been in discussion with some other major holders of LEOcoin. They have been involved in the preparation of PoS and represented the voice of the LEOcoin owners. It is seen that PoS is the proper way to go.

So while the vote was absolutely our ambition, unfortunately it proved too great a challenge given the time we were working to. This was especially important given the botnet issue that has been harming all LEOcoin owners. We await a recovery now, as it is expected that the majority of the newly created coins through staking will be held by those who are long on LEOcoin.

Great replay! Me and my friends hold aprox 2milion and YES we are for  POS!
Pages:
Jump to: