Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 61. (Read 88341 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
@LeoCoin Foudation

Thank you for your answer - but it lets me puzzled !

Why do you have to forward all technical questions to the LeoCoin team ?

You wrote the the Leocoin Foundation (sic! not Leocoin or Leo) sees POS as the best way.

So the Leocoin Foundation did check the different possibilities before it came to that opinion, didn't you ?

I was under the impression that the LeoCoin Foudation has his own research, his own opinion and that the Foundation would advise Leocoin !

From the LeoCoin Foudaton Website:

We fund the development of LEOcoin
We create an open and participatory standards body for the LEOcoin core project
The LEOcoin Foundation undertakes research

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

If Leocoin Foundation sees POS as the best alternative, what is its position on the problem of not having a "distributed consensus" with POS?
And the possibility of stake-grinding attacks ?

Peter78, some fault tolerance procedures, like the Byzantine, have to do with defending against problems for which there is an unsolvability proof, so not having a 'distributed consensus' could in some (theoretical) cases be an issue, but it is the same for all other CC and not a typical LEOcoin thing. With regard to stake-grinding, I thought that at least for PPC this was debunked. In how far LEOcoin is or is not susceptible to this attack, I do not know.

Because the LEOcoin Foundation is not the creator of LEOcoin and is not involved with the LEOcoin code, I have chosen to forward your technical and programming related remarks/questions to the LEOcoin development team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
Well scam or no scam i will wait the right price and then selling Smiley

Its not a scam!
You are right!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Well scam or no scam i will wait the right price and then selling Smiley
@LeoCoin Foundation

....LEOcoin Foundation too will advice to vote for the sole POS mechanism as this is currently seen as the best alternative.

If Leocoin Foundation sees POS as the best alternative, what is its position on the problem of not having a "distributed consensus" with POS?

What is it man?
Activity: 149
@LeoCoin Foundation

....LEOcoin Foundation too will advice to vote for the sole POS mechanism as this is currently seen as the best alternative.

Activity: 157
Its nice seing LEO minions trying to steer this convo off topic, it really is....your missing the point. Well your not, your just trying to point to other direction. so your right, ha ha ha  Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes
and u will dump with 30k coin? Nice try Grin

And from EVERYTHING we / Ive said about LEO, thats ALL you got out of it? that i got 30k,40k of coins? hahahah
1st you said  YOU know i SOLD all of my coins, that i have 0 (lying ass mxxxfxxxx, screen shot your lying ass) ....now your asking me if i think i can "crash" the price with xxk coins? hahahahah You talk before you think ha? hahahahah

Oh well LEO will try...  Wink Cheesy Grin

Who said it was just me? As you know so much, how many leocoins does the Slovenian mining com. own? And i dont care bout leo, couse your crooks, simple. just warning people.well not everyone in LEO is a crook, almost all of em, and your 1 of em, hiding behind a nick, hiding your email...cmon now, go sit on Dan d.....of no, wait, you already have that in your mouth  M.  Wink  Cheesy and pls do pump the livnig shit out of leo, makin me money  Grin
Izi
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
"LEOcoin is a big idea. It is designed to be a world currency and the currency of choice for entrepreneurs."

So you wait for "them" to do something so you can profit? Did you check who "them" are? Those men in ties that calls themselves entrepreneurs? You have no idea... It's simple MLM with one little exception. They dont sell any physical product. Once they take alot of money from people, they gain title. And there you have your entrepreneurs. And how they benefit from this? You pay them! Every product from leo including exchange, crowdfunding and merchant program are made to power this giant MLM... And you thing they will do something? lol.. They already did... they convinced enough people to participate... But dont forget.. you are the one paying for all of this, luxury houses and towers, conferences all over the world, and all the "high class shit" you dont even know about!
Activity: 144
LEOcoin stillhave future! You will all cry who already sale it cheap!
hahahah you shure? hahahahah really? so, wanna make a bet them, what i got in my wallet? hahahaha and my name is no secret, google my nick name, i have nothing to hide.... like some here  Grin

loud mouths always got some to say, till they get their own foot up their own ass  Grin Cool nice try tho, if know me, like you say you do, you wouldnt be lying your sry ass here. Leoxchange screenshot? for a 5,6k leos? wallet 20,30k? what?  Grin Cheesy again; i CAN PROVE what im claiming, can you?  Grin Wink
hahahah you shure? hahahahah really? so, wanna make a bet them, what i got in my wallet? hahahaha and my name is no secret, google my nick name, i have nothing to hide.... like some here  Grin
Activity: 144
i know BarrioFInito (personally of course, his first name is goran) and guys i tell you, he is a cryingbaby who a few months ago sold all the his own coins.. in his wallet is now exactly 0 coin and he will try dump the coin.. hahahah he is a best joker i've ever heard Grin Grin guys just ignore him
mad? lets  make it clear, we made our money back, and still hold A LOT of coins, but we are just trying to tell you that LeoCoin  is being fukked up by LEO company (s), from MLM, to lying bout # of merchants, fees that are just insane, slow or no help from the "people running things", lying bout cap market value,  "virus / bot" making most of leocoin daily mining cap, they steal and fukk up good ideas, and simply dont care bout the coin. So dont get shit twisted, our money straight and safe, we are just sharing our experience with LEO in general. So GTFOH, invest, pls do, pump it as much as you can, well be dumpin it....

Nice! I will wait ! I see some mistakes and slo LEO but i am sure LEOcoin future is great!
mad? lets  make it clear, we made our money back, and still hold A LOT of coins, but we are just trying to tell you that LeoCoin  is being fukked up by LEO company (s), from MLM, to lying bout # of merchants, fees that are just insane, slow or no help from the "people running things", lying bout cap market value,  "virus / bot" making most of leocoin daily mining cap, they steal and fukk up good ideas, and simply dont care bout the coin. So dont get shit twisted, our money straight and safe, we are just sharing our experience with LEO in general. So GTFOH, invest, pls do, pump it as much as you can, well be dumpin it....
They fukked it up so bad, you have no idea....just like with the market....well, all of LEO is mostly the same, looks great on the outside, but when you take a closer look....What?you think that "virus" is a "virus / bot?"  Grin Grin Grin and they left it workin for how long now?  Grin Huh Roll Eyes Grin "Bot" is makin more LEOCoins  then ANY OTHER mining group / person, go get your shit straight.... Well, i see you still dont get it, but pls, do invest what you have and can in LEOcoins....Ill dump my on you then.... Grin Cheesy Cool

I dont see any Scam here! I see some mad guys! Buy mad peoples are all over! 😎
They fukked it up so bad, you have no idea....just like with the market....well, all of LEO is mostly the same, looks great on the outside, but when you take a closer look....What?you think that "virus" is a "virus / bot?"  Grin Grin Grin and they left it workin for how long now?  Grin Huh Roll Eyes Grin "Bot" is makin more LEOCoins  then ANY OTHER mining group / person, go get your shit straight.... Well, i see you still dont get it, but pls, do invest what you have and can in LEOcoins....Ill dump my on you then.... Grin Cheesy Cool
Pages:
Jump to: