Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 20. (Read 29430 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
How much time will it take to complete one quest?
I think the time depends on the capabilities of the participants. On average, the usual quest lasts a couple of hours.

I think that the time for completing the quest will directly depend on its type. For one person, the time to complete the quest will be shorter than for a family or a whole team.
Of course, type of quest will match the number of participants. But the duration of the quest should be a choice - from 2 to 6 hours.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Will it be possible for clients to leave feedbacks in the app about what quests they have completed and share their impressions?
Feedback in the provision of services is very important. Therefore, each client LIBERTALIA will have the opportunity to leave a review.

Oh, this is very good. Then you can read the reviews and choose for yourself, for example, a quest on the recommendation of clients of Libertalia.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Will it be possible for clients to leave feedbacks in the app about what quests they have completed and share their impressions?
Activity: 238
If the Libertalia project team succeeds not only to unleash their game with quests, but also to help the price of the token rise significantly, then gamers will buy the token, and investors, and traders. The command has such an opportunity, because the token will be used in the application functionality.

In perspective, the token should hold a high price. I think that the team with its partners will actively promote their quests in the market, and the price of the coin independently will also grow.
If the Libertalia project team succeeds not only to unleash their game with quests, but also to help the price of the token rise significantly, then gamers will buy the token, and investors, and traders. The command has such an opportunity, because the token will be used in the application functionality.
I think the time depends on the capabilities of the participants. On average, the usual quest lasts a couple of hours.
Activity: 98

▪️Speaking about Libertalia, we shouldn’t forget to mention that it has a whole ecosystem with different benefits not only for the travelers but for business too.

▪️A central figure in Libertalia ecosystem is LIBER COIN. All the financial operations are carried out via it. This guarantees an absence of transactions fees and withdrawals from ATMs in the other countries.

▪️Libertalia provides an opportunity to earn LBR and pay for the next quest with them (up to 30% of value).

▪️What’s important is that all the operations are secured by blockchain technology so you don’t need to worry about your money or personal data.

▪️Team developers have created an ecosystem that will satisfy every person met with Libertalia.

Have some questions? Don’t be shy, ask our manager➡️ https://t.me/LibertaliaL 
When will information on LIBER COIN be available? When is planned to release a token?

Does the Libertalia team plan to add their LIBER COIN token to cryptocurrency exchange platforms?

▪️Speaking about Libertalia, we shouldn’t forget to mention that it has a whole ecosystem with different benefits not only for the travelers but for business too.

▪️A central figure in Libertalia ecosystem is LIBER COIN. All the financial operations are carried out via it. This guarantees an absence of transactions fees and withdrawals from ATMs in the other countries.

▪️Libertalia provides an opportunity to earn LBR and pay for the next quest with them (up to 30% of value).

▪️What’s important is that all the operations are secured by blockchain technology so you don’t need to worry about your money or personal data.

▪️Team developers have created an ecosystem that will satisfy every person met with Libertalia.

If the coins of the project cost much, then some investors will keep their savings in LIBER COIN. As investors are doing now with the top cryptocurrencies.
On which trading platforms does the LIBERTALIA team plan to add its token after completing ICO?
First time I hear about ICO LIBERTALIA. About ICO nothing in white paper

I was wrong. Because I'm used to the fact that here the teams create their own topics on ICO. Nowhere in the document have I seen this information. Smiley

The public in general tend to believe that vocation is not a big deal. You shouldn’t be prepared and «All Inclusive» will do everything for you👌🏻

Yes, sometimes we are just exhausted and don’t wanna do anything, but what will you do after 2 days of laying and frustrating? In fact, we all need an inspiration and there is nothing more inspiring than traveling. We’ve checked✔️

So stop spoiling your best time of the year on worthless stuff❌Charge your life⚡️ And Libertalia is here for you➡️ http://libertalia.fun 
Beautiful words. I fully support this thought. Travel and love are the two most beautiful things on earth.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

i think that it depends on users skill

Probably yes. And also on the number of tasks scheduled for a specific quest. I do not think that all quests will have the same number of tasks. Then it would be boring for users to complete quests in large quantities.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
i think that it depends on users skill
On which trading platforms does the LIBERTALIA team plan to add its token after completing ICO?
copper member
I read that you will have many quest titles. How will they significantly differ from each other, besides being targeted at different groups of clients?
They will differ in levels and tasks
According to the roadmap, the team must be recruited by the end of the year. And in the new year they will begin to develop the project. There will be a lot of work in the future ...
copper member
The LIBERTALIA team has already prepared a beta version of the game? Is the app ready to download to your smartphone?
No beta version in development
so, when you gonna release some working prodect? Some demo version may be?
You can see everything in the roadmap and white paper.
copper member
How is the recruitment ? When will announce the composition of the team?
Good employees = project success!
We are at the development stage and with each step we need to expand the team, when it is finally formed, we will inform
copper member
What travel agencies did the LIBERTALIA team have partnership agreements with?
International, we will definitely announce it
copper member
It depends on the level of the quest
Pages:
Jump to: