Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 16. (Read 29430 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Now for business there are endless possibilities. The team of Libertalia can promote its unique quests anywhere in the world. Especially in Asia, love such projects.

Right. People love to travel in every country of the world. In any country you can find travel agencies and enter into partnerships with them.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Now for business there are endless possibilities. The team of Libertalia can promote its unique quests anywhere in the world. Especially in Asia, love such projects.
Activity: 238
For the successful implementation of the project is important all. Including the place of registration of the company.

I think that for the successful implementation of the project a good idea is needed, a well-composed business plan and a friendly team work.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
For the successful implementation of the project is important all. Including the place of registration of the company.

I don't care in which country the project is registered. For me the main thing is for the team to create its product and launch the project to work, and for it to become popular among travelers and traders.

You're right. If the quests are very interesting, even foreigners will wish to go through them. Because users are sure about these quests write their reviews online.
Share link to the project roadmap in English please.  Where Libertalia is registered?

Since all the documents and the official website of the team are written only in Russian, it means that the project is also registered in Russian.

I don't care in which country the project is registered. For me the main thing is for the team to create its product and launch the project to work, and for it to become popular among travelers and traders.
Share link to the project roadmap in English please.  Where Libertalia is registered?

Since all the documents and the official website of the team are written only in Russian, it means that the project is also registered in Russian.

I see the Road Map in Russian only, published on the website of the project Libertalia. Therefore, I can not share the link with you. By the way, the site does not open the "Team" section when you click on it.
Does not open because the command has not yet been recruited. According to the plan will appear after the new year...

I also read that the team will not only expand its membership, but also additional employees for customer feedback will be recruited. But all this next year.

I see the Road Map in Russian only, published on the website of the project Libertalia. Therefore, I can not share the link with you. By the way, the site does not open the "Team" section when you click on it.
Does not open because the command has not yet been recruited. According to the plan will appear after the new year...

I liked the Liberty Road Map of the project. Everything is clearly and consistently painted there. I think this action plan is very good.
It turns out that in any city with which the team of Libertalia will work, it will be possible to complete 3 quests of different levels.
An interesting fact is that now people who only know about its existence and know everything about the cryptocurrency market, but they love to travel a lot.

I hope that just in this case, the team will be helped by partners, those travel agencies who are ready to add Libertalia quests to their list of services.

I think that travel agencies will do it. Then their clients will tell their acquaintances about the quests, and those will also want to use the services of a travel agency or themselves to go through quests.
An interesting fact is that now people who only know about its existence and know everything about the cryptocurrency market, but they love to travel a lot.

I hope that just in this case, the team will be helped by partners, those travel agencies who are ready to add Libertalia quests to their list of services.
Why libertalia is needed for the development of cryptoindustry is written a lot. But why cryptocurrency is needed for the project is not clear to me Huh

What do you mean why? The project token will be the personal currency of the team, with which it will be possible to pay for quests and receive bonuses.
Why libertalia is needed for the development of cryptoindustry is written a lot. But why cryptocurrency is needed for the project is not clear to me Huh
I can't switch the language on the web site http://libertalia.fun. Is this a problem with my browser or does someone else have the same problem?

I have not noticed this feature before on the project site. Perhaps the programmers have just added it and are now connecting translations to the site, so the languages do not switch?
I can't switch the language on the web site http://libertalia.fun. Is this a problem with my browser or does someone else have the same problem?

No, I have exactly the same problem that arose. On the site, I only managed to open the list of languages, but the site could not switch to another language.
Pages:
Jump to: