Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 24. (Read 29430 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The team plans to enter into partnership agreements with travel companies?

Oh, that would be good. It would be possible to place banners on the sites of travel agencies. After all, quests are directly related to travel.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The team plans to enter into partnership agreements with travel companies?

White paper considered to be the main document of any project. This is kind of memorandum that contains✔️

- Project description
- Road map
- Guarantees
- Team
- Technical description and lots of other details.

Up to date, our team is working on translation of our White Paper on various languages as well as updating an info📑

Get acquainted with our White Paper via link➡️ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lGrRnsD18kKV8T9RWtxKbcXkHtIbtJpD/view?usp=sharing
And follow our news in official social media🌐

This is great news! Now investors can learn an important project document in the language of the world that they know best.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

White paper considered to be the main document of any project. This is kind of memorandum that contains✔️

- Project description
- Road map
- Guarantees
- Team
- Technical description and lots of other details.

Up to date, our team is working on translation of our White Paper on various languages as well as updating an info📑

Get acquainted with our White Paper via link➡️ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lGrRnsD18kKV8T9RWtxKbcXkHtIbtJpD/view?usp=sharing
And follow our news in official social media🌐
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

The team will be formed by the end of the year, according to the plan. I think, Advisors will appear later.
but someone develope this project? Why they are not show them?
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
im wondering how you will allocate your tokens? How many tokens reserved for team?
I also did not find detailed information about the LBR token. Not specified total number and distribution of tokens. Undecided
To use cryptocurrency for the payment system - for me, too poor use of the blockchain technology. Fiat Money fully copes with this feature.
Merit: 111
vite
im wondering how you will allocate your tokens? How many tokens reserved for team?
do you have any updates about team and advisors?
The team will be formed by the end of the year, according to the plan. I think, Advisors will appear later.
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
do you have any updates about team and advisors?
Interestingly, on the project site, where you can download the game application, will it be possible for players to leave feedback on quests and the game as a whole? I believe that this would be very useful for the development of the project.
What cards are you talking about? I did not see anything about them in White Paper.

Where did you see the word "cards"? I don't see him alone? Undecided
I like to travel. I like the idea of combining travels and game.
This is a new idea. Are there competitors and analogues?
And what for? If he already visit all this places and get information about them. It looks like spend of money.

You want to say that gamers will refuse the real travel in favor of the virtual, which offers this game? Grin
Libertalia does not offer virtual travel.
Libertalia offers to add quests to ordinary travels.
To make the journey look like film Indiana Jones Smiley

If a person rarely travels, but often likes to play online games, will he have to go on a trip for the sake of Libertalia quests?
without leaving home? NO, this is not a computer quest game....
Libertalia real quest game!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

An interesting idea of ​​the project. Now there are enough travel lovers, especially if it is in the form of a game. The main thing to lure the first travelers. And if they appreciate it, then there will be a lot of willing people.
Does the project team plan to take part in the listing and add a personal token to the exchange?

Of course! Cheesy
They noted it in the first paragraph.
✔️Purchase LBR tokens on various exchanges
All successful projects must be listed on exchange.

As noted, it is desirable that the token be added to popular exchanges where many traders trade every day.
What cards are you talking about? I did not see anything about them in White Paper.

And what for? If he already visit all this places and get information about them. It looks like spend of money.

You want to say that gamers will refuse the real travel in favor of the virtual, which offers this game? Grin
Libertalia does not offer virtual travel.
Libertalia offers to add quests to ordinary travels.
To make the journey look like film Indiana Jones Smiley
Does the project team plan to take part in the listing and add a personal token to the exchange?

Of course! Cheesy
They noted it in the first paragraph.
✔️Purchase LBR tokens on various exchanges
All successful projects must be listed on exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
To use cryptocurrency for the payment system - for me, too poor use of the blockchain technology. Fiat Money fully copes with this feature.

On the Internet, it has already become commonplace to pay for work done with a suitable type of cryptocurrency. So not everyone is used to calculate Fiat.

Now clients will earn project tokens, spend them on completing quests, or exchange them for fiat.

On the Internet, it has already become commonplace to pay for work done with a suitable type of cryptocurrency. So not everyone is used to calculate Fiat.

Pages:
Jump to: