Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 26. (Read 29430 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Need help, I would like to understand about what the price of one quest in LBR? At least a ballpark figure.

I think that this information will be closer to the launch of the game, it is not so important, the most important thing that the entire economic side of the game was fully thought out.

These are already working moments, I do not think it is important today, because the economy of the game can change at any time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Need help, I would like to understand about what the price of one quest in LBR? At least a ballpark figure.

I think that this information will be closer to the launch of the game, it is not so important, the most important thing that the entire economic side of the game was fully thought out.
Activity: 112
Activity: 182

You got a great result in 2 weeks of trading a young token. On this exchange, you can trade without going through verification?
I also sometimes trade on the YObit exchange, no checks are not necessary, just register and trade.

And the output is a token or fiat money, is also possible without going through the KYC process?

You do not need to pass any kind of verification, just register and can start buying, or Vice versa selling cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

You got a great result in 2 weeks of trading a young token. On this exchange, you can trade without going through verification?
I also sometimes trade on the YObit exchange, no checks are not necessary, just register and trade.

Fine! Thanks for the answer! Tomorrow I will be engaged in registration and trade in this coin at the exchange. I believe in the prospects of the project.
Activity: 238

And the output is a token or fiat money, is also possible without going through the KYC process?

I did not check the withdrawal of funds, but you can enter Bitcoin or Ethereum on the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit immediately after the registration process.
Activity: 196

Activity: 224

Where can I buy LIBER COIN? Please give a direct link to the exchange.

I know that the project token has already been placed on the Yobit exchange. But I have no direct link.
At the moment, the price of 1 LRB is about 0.02184024 BTC. Here is a link to the exchange https://yobit.net/en/trade/LBR/BTC

I earned more than 80% in just 2 weeks on time by buying Liber Coin.

Activity: 350

I know that the project token has already been placed on the Yobit exchange. But I have no direct link.
At the moment, the price of 1 LRB is about 0.02184024 BTC. Here is a link to the exchange https://yobit.net/en/trade/LBR/BTC

Any investor would be happy with such results, it is more than a substantial income.
Activity: 350

Activity: 168

Today, the price of the token fell by 4%, this is a great opportunity to buy a token at a lower price.

The price of LRB jumps up and down, this is normal, given the General situation in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 182

Today, the price of the token fell by 4%, this is a great opportunity to buy a token at a lower price.
Activity: 238

At the moment, LBR is traded on the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, but negotiations are underway with other exchanges too.

i telling you about low volume right now, not in future
Potentially, after tokens are traded on several exchanges at once, they should become even more expensive.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

At the moment, LBR is traded on the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, but negotiations are underway with other exchanges too.

i telling you about low volume right now, not in future

As for me, this is a very good price for a young token. I know other new tokens, which now have a much lower price.
Activity: 140

Activity: 112
Activity: 224

I would like to see the results of these long negotiations. Do you have a list of the exchanges you're negotiating with?

This is classified information, we need to be patient. I think that within 1-2 weeks this issue will be resolved.
Pages:
Jump to: