Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LibreCash – stablecoin with transparent proof-of-reserve backing - page 10. (Read 1549 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do you have strong partners and what are your priorities in the future?

Currently, we are open for collaborations and looking for partners .
As soon as we come to agreement, It will be announced.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Now it is quite difficult to add a coin to the exchange. Do you think you will succeed?
Activity: 181
Do you have strong partners and what are your priorities in the future?
tell me please, what specific advantages an investor will get by buying tokens?

The LBRS token sale is planned in several stages: pre-sale with the auction price, then the main token sail with a price 2-10 times higher than the auction.
So, entering pre-sale will allow investors to get tokens way cheaper.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
tell me please, what specific advantages an investor will get by buying tokens?
Do you plan to be added to the EtherDelta exchange?

Hello!
Currently, we work at exchange services that can be our partners and will list our token.
Activity: 182
Do you plan to be added to the EtherDelta exchange?
I conducted the analysis, personally I have a positive impression about this project, as well as reading the comments in this thread I see that people in general have the same.

Thank you!

We are doing our best . Please, stay tuned and follow the project.
On the crypto currency market, there really is not enough stability, maybe this is what scares most users. How will the stability of the coin be achieved?

Here is the answer that was posted some time earlier:

Libre is pegged to USD value for the first two years for the reason of easier market  adoption. But this doesn’t mean that LibreBank stores any Federal Reserve issued tokens or use legacy financial institutions services like traditional banks. Instead, there is multi-asset fund, including top cryptocurencies. Diversification will be increased over time and reserve will include wide range of new generation crypto-assets like commodity/real-estate/gold tokens, futures, colaterated crypto-bonds etc, to hedge volatility risks. LibreCash owner have a righ to claim a share of fund equal to 1 USD by  current market value.

Since 2020 Libre target rate will get indexed against  inflation and have a constant purchasing power against global consumer goods basket. That means - you can buy same amount of goods for 1000 Libre in 2030, 2050 2100 as in base year (2020). Unlike dollar and other gov controlled currencies which constantly loses their purchasing power. Inflation is a hidden tax. Libre (as concept) is inflation free global currency.
It is good to see that many exchanges can be exchanged. A decentralized autonomous organization therefore, it will make the market very hot. It's nice to see the developments are emission, liquidation, and transfer of rights of the owner.

Thank you for your feedback!
Activity: 134
I conducted the analysis, personally I have a positive impression about this project, as well as reading the comments in this thread I see that people in general have the same.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
On the crypto currency market, there really is not enough stability, maybe this is what scares most users. How will the stability of the coin be achieved?
Activity: 368
Merit: 107
It is good to see that many exchanges can be exchanged. A decentralized autonomous organization therefore, it will make the market very hot. It's nice to see the developments are emission, liquidation, and transfer of rights of the owner.
Perspective. Quite good, I really like the idea of ​​the project, and the way they painted it in detail

Thank you! If you have any questions concerning the project feel free to ask them.
Activity: 85
Perspective. Quite good, I really like the idea of ​​the project, and the way they painted it in detail
Thank you for all the feedbacks! We are glad to see the positive feedbacks towards the project.
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
It is good that the project has control over the issue of the emission of tokens. This is a very important point, it is already possible to say on it how the project is thought out.
Activity: 238
A good idea. Let's see what happens next. You have a lot of work here, for the competent development of the whole project.
I need to know whether there are any preliminary agreements with the exchanges?

Hello!
Currently, we work at exchange services that can be our partners and will list our token.
Activity: 151
I need to know whether there are any preliminary agreements with the exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: